Community > Posts By > phoebetbh

phoebetbh's photo
Mon 12/06/21 06:20 AM
I have thought about it too, to consider a woman partner. Never purposely to find a lady, but if able to meet one, maybe I will try. I think it depends what you are looking for, I don't think need to restricted to one gender. Just want to find a person that we can rely on, I don't think really need to be a man.

phoebetbh's photo
Wed 12/01/21 06:49 AM
Meet someone in real life, know more about the person and see if you enjoy the company and see if there is sparks between each other... That's dating for me...

phoebetbh's photo
Fri 11/26/21 08:11 PM
Yes, but it's very hard to maintain the relationship if never meet in real life. We won't know the person is pretending the person that they want to be or not. So always try to meet asap.

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 11/21/21 06:08 AM

I've been online for 12 years.

If I got two messages in a year, then I did something. I used to work on my profile, do new photos. Never got me anywhere. In 2014,I just gave up. All I was doing was getting aggravated. I wasn't doing myself any favors. I put my efforts in my work, and hobbies.

Besides, I couldn't read women at all. I never knew the difference between interest, or just being cordial. I know lots of guys will lie to women. I won't. Being completely up front with them, simply does not work. I'm only here for the forums. I haven't even browsed in the dating section, for a good five years. I've gotten notices in my e-mail inbox, I just delete them.
Why should I look for something that doesn't exist?

It is very hard and also want to give up. I think maybe just end up to have a pet at the end instead of finding someone. It's not compulsory to have someone, not everyone is lucky to find their true love. Just enjoy life and have hobbies will be better.

phoebetbh's photo
Tue 11/16/21 07:34 AM
Same as well, I think find a loyalty dog is much more easier than find a right person.

phoebetbh's photo
Tue 11/16/21 07:30 AM
Congratulations on both of you :-) Enjoy the good time together :hearts:

phoebetbh's photo
Thu 10/07/21 05:24 AM
Looking for a sincere, reliable, responsible person. Mature enough and shows action instead of sweet talks.

phoebetbh's photo
Thu 10/07/21 05:21 AM
I don't know how to flirt, but can sense who is flirting, lol

phoebetbh's photo
Tue 10/05/21 03:58 PM

Yes SparklingCrystal I understand and accept what you have written.

So, in a relationship it is VERY important to set boundaries.
To communicate with eachother what you do and do not expect from the relationship.
To be able to discuss any issues that may arise.

Communication is "key" in any relationship.
If either or both persons refuse to communicate in an adult manner, then that is going to be the end.
Both persons should ideally behave and interact with eachother in the adult mindset.

Totally agree, always set boundaries. Communication is very important. Low confidence can be build up if each other communicate well what they need. Without communication, hard to survive in a fragile relationship. Low esteem might not an issue to break up but lack of communication will be a main reason....

phoebetbh's photo
Tue 10/05/21 03:54 PM
Well, I think if you like someone, it's better to tell instead of waiting for 3 days. Chemistry might be still good, wait too long probably another person feels that you might not interested and already cool down a bit. Just like people nowadays like to use Tinder, because it's fast...So no 3 days rule for me

phoebetbh's photo
Wed 09/22/21 03:35 PM
Has nothing to read about quote, lol

phoebetbh's photo
Mon 09/20/21 11:07 PM
Speedy recovery, Tom!

phoebetbh's photo
Mon 09/20/21 03:49 PM
When younger, still consider a guy that max 10 years older than me. After getting older, can see that some guys age very fast and still immature, so prefer to choose a guy closer to my age or a bit younger than me. Can't imagine those gap like 30 years. Will that be communication barrier when you meet someone that rarely experience some life experience that you gone through?

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 09/19/21 04:56 PM
Keep smiling, keep life moving. Even it's bored that travel is not possible for two years in mostly my nearby countries and work permit holders not easy to travel out of Singapore, but be positive and life still goes on :-)

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 09/19/21 04:42 PM

Pheob, you remind me of a friend from Beijing, also having a tough time with dating sites.

I might suggest patience, getting to know, and finding the right person before jumping into anything more.

Thank you, Mark. We have been chatting for two months before decided to move to next level, however it's long distance relationship and he always saying but never action. So I made the decision to move on and I agree that need more patience. Last relationship was 5 years ago. Probably until the end of life, I might want to remain single forever, lol.

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 09/19/21 04:21 PM

The life is full of risk you get hurt by someone and another person put a smile in face

Totally agree. Even two person are sincere, love doesn't guarantee one of the person won't be hurt. Believe what you want and try to work on it, good luck!

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 09/19/21 04:07 PM

Anyone encounter someone always talk and without action? Sometimes it's waste of time when people like to just sweet talk and don't action. It's tired and I would rather a person really do it instead of always provide promise but never meant it. Losing trust let the chemistry fade away.

So... why aren't you yourself taking action when it's not going somewhere.
When a movie is crap you don't sit it out hoping it'll get good. You take action, switch it off and find another one.

Yes, I did.

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 09/19/21 05:18 AM
I'm real, just hasn't meet the right person yet.

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 09/19/21 05:10 AM
I can't be friend with those that hurt me. No, please. Once make the decision, it's no longer need to be pretending to be friend, why keep let the worst haunting and emotional affected by a wrong person? Friend is meant to be reliable and trustworthy as well. Yes, if a person not intend to meet in real life sooner, I guess the person is kind of looking for pen pal, which I am not interested on it.

phoebetbh's photo
Sat 09/18/21 11:56 PM
Not just those flirty one, some people just don't think when they say something, overpromise...

Previous 1 3 4 5