Community > Posts By > phoebetbh

phoebetbh's photo
Fri 12/25/20 04:52 PM

Moscato d'Asti is my favorite.. as I do like sweet wines. I like the Italian ones, but am open to trying different ones. I like a few Red blends also.

That’s my favorite as well! I really like the sweet wines......Asti Spumante is something I used to be able to enjoy but I haven’t been able to find it anywhere lately ohwell

drinker Cheers 🥂 to a Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: to everyone! drinks

Merry Christmas to you too! :-)

phoebetbh's photo
Fri 12/25/20 04:51 PM

I believe African wines can be quite nice.
But I'm not a wine drinker and not a fan of wine. It occasionally happens when having dinner with a date for instance. Or maybe with Christmas dinner. But I prefer it not to be red wine as this is so heavy and makes me very sleepy.
And if there is no wine I don't mind. I actually prefer not to drink wine.

Hi, Crystal...Is that South African wines? I barely find it in Singapore or Malaysia. So I haven't try any of it yet. Hope you enjoy the Christmas eve with your own favourite drink if wines are not your preference. :-)

I think indeed South-African wine. They weren't expensive. I've had Australian wine too and also liked that.
Does of course depend on which kind. I prefer white or rosé as this is not so heavy as red wine. And being a true non-wine-connaisseur, I prefer sweet wine, hihi.

I hope Crystal you had a nice drink during Christmas :-) I can try white just only my friend is able to pick good one with the flavour of not too sweet...I have sweet tooth but still prefer those desserts or anything that is not too sweet. Rose is fine as well!

phoebetbh's photo
Fri 12/25/20 04:43 PM

ENFP-A

The campaigner

Hi, Rock...So how's ENFP dating relationship so far? Curious to know as well...

phoebetbh's photo
Fri 12/25/20 04:41 PM

How do you think about your relationship so far?

The only one that I consider to count was my marriage. The best eleven years of my life.

They say marriage is one of the two hardest (and most rewarding) things you’ll ever do. But I’ve found being single and searching to be much more difficult by far.

I agree, dating relationship is much difficult for INFJ. I think if we can find our partner, that will be best of our life even it might be not forever. Finding the right person as a perfectionist is not that easy compare to others.

phoebetbh's photo
Wed 12/23/20 06:21 PM

Moscato d'Asti is my favorite.. as I do like sweet wines. I like the Italian ones, but am open to trying different ones. I like a few Red blends also.

I think Moscato is too sweet for me. I tend to avoid or I use it to cook. I enjoyed Italian wines when I stayed in Italy for woofing, work exchange nearby Tuscany long time ago, it was amazing with Italian organic food pairing!

phoebetbh's photo
Wed 12/23/20 06:18 PM

I believe African wines can be quite nice.
But I'm not a wine drinker and not a fan of wine. It occasionally happens when having dinner with a date for instance. Or maybe with Christmas dinner. But I prefer it not to be red wine as this is so heavy and makes me very sleepy.
And if there is no wine I don't mind. I actually prefer not to drink wine.

Hi, Crystal...Is that South African wines? I barely find it in Singapore or Malaysia. So I haven't try any of it yet. Hope you enjoy the Christmas eve with your own favourite drink if wines are not your preference. :-)

phoebetbh's photo
Wed 12/23/20 03:25 PM
Merry Christmas, guys!

phoebetbh's photo
Wed 12/23/20 03:22 PM
No, mostly will choose the one that having promotion. Usually France or Australia. I like to pick Eaglehawk if there is promotion.

phoebetbh's photo
Wed 12/23/20 03:14 PM
Red wine, merlot or cabernet will be the option. But not very good on wines though. Mostly drink occasionally.

phoebetbh's photo
Wed 12/23/20 03:06 PM

I used to be INTJ about 15 years ago, but I’ve recently tested as an INFJ-A. (Am also an empath.) So much for it supposedly being the smallest group: it looks like there’s plenty of us on here. Maybe we’re just over-represented on dating sites since we’re so difficult to match.

I think mostly INFJ is perfectionist and want deeper connection, so it's not easy for us to find the one. Recently I met a INFJ-T, but I couldn't understand him and it's kind of picturing him as a self centered person. I'm pretty good to sense the good and bad vibes of other person. So being a INFJ-T and HSP is making dating relationship more difficult.

How do you think about your relationship so far?

phoebetbh's photo
Tue 12/22/20 11:49 PM
Ok, there was a topic for MBTI. So, anymore INFJ besides those people that had posted on this topic.

Curious to know about it....

phoebetbh's photo
Tue 12/22/20 07:06 PM
Tons of romance movies, you can google Hallmark Christmas Romance if you are keen to have Christmas spirit during this season. I like Love Actually, The Note Book, Me Before You. Enjoy!

phoebetbh's photo
Tue 12/22/20 06:47 PM

well I'm often asking myself. " what is she scared of that she won't talk to me in person? ". UNLESS they're a fake!

Not always. I've personally had a few bad experiences with meeting someone offline before I was ready to. But I would still like to think that a real person would be honest with you about it and voice any concerns to you.

don't you think you could exchange numbers and at least talk to that person before you meet? I mean find out if that person is real or not some robot

I think before exchange numbers, it's better to have a skype or whatever you prefer for video chats before you are comfortable to exchange numbers and meet face to face. At the end, still offline will be the way to cut it short that whether the guy is worth for your love and time. :-)

phoebetbh's photo
Tue 12/22/20 04:25 PM

I don't mind Chatting for awhile. BUT if they want to Go Offsite, RUN! I have had "Ladies" whose Profile say they live no more than 1hr from me. Once I tell them that... they Deactivate their accounts or Ignore me.
I ask if they would like to meet someplace Public and get Coffee or even Lunch.
I don't have to say the reason why they Deactivate their Accounts or Ignore me. It's well known why.
But Again IF they want you to go Offsite... RUN! Don't look back.

You took the words right out of my mouth. This has been my experience entirely. I'm starting to wonder if any of them are real. I've had more than a few times gotten a message and replied within 10 minutes or so and the account was deactivated. Once I saw a message when I was online and replied within a minute, yup, she was deactivated too.

Many are obviously scammers and many of the rest are playing games or just not serious. Oh, and those who claim to be nearby but after chatting they say they are "temporarily" out of town when in actuality they do not live where they claim, they just put ads all over looking to get a victim. Often the first clue is their phone number has the wrong area code.

It seems like we would have a better chance standing on the street corner and asking those passing by if they would like to meet for a bite to eat. Would probably get an occasional taker which is more than I've found here. I'm not bitter just tired of it all.

Unfortunately now is hardly to have real relationship offline. When there is no email, WhatsApp, social media etcs, people seem like more genuine and appreciate in a relationship. High tech just let us more difficult to find a right person. Now take the risk to meet scammers and wasting time on a person who never show up. But still have faith someday we will find a right person. Good luck, guys! Keep positive!

phoebetbh's photo
Tue 12/22/20 04:15 PM

Chocolate... I improved it by buying only the finest chocolate available. Cheap chocolate has yucky ingredients in it that aren't good for your health. bigsmile

But if it's dark, does it matter? laugh

Of course it does tongue2

Dove dark chocolate is one of my favorites though! winking

Another big fan for dark chocolate, 80% above cacao. Milk chocolate is all about sugar, don't like it. I love real chocolate with bitter taste :-)

phoebetbh's photo
Tue 12/22/20 04:06 PM
I will celebrate with pizza, roasted chicken and a cake. Chit chat on mingle as well.

phoebetbh's photo
Mon 12/21/20 05:33 PM
A woman if really interested about you, she won't test you. Unless a person who has doubt on you or she is playing games.

phoebetbh's photo
Mon 12/21/20 03:45 PM

How about removing expectations and ownership from the equation?
Be there, be in the moment and focus on the present.
Stop letting your fear of the unknown cloud you.
Try not to read into simple statement or actions.
Realize you are dealing with another person who also thinks and feels, has strengths and weaknesses and WANTS to be with you right now.

Try to realize not every woman is a barracuda and not every man is a schemer.

Everyone changes constantly, its how we grow. As a couple you will change. Its your choice to change for the better or change for the worse.

I wish I can meet a mature guy that respect woman. Successful relationship need two to tango. Grow together, be considerate and not a selfish, self centered person who just care about themselves. Women are sensitive and sensation, every tiny thing can cause them overthinking and over evaluation. You need to love a woman and woman needs to understand man.

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 12/20/20 04:46 PM
I'm not a Christian, but gift exchange is kind of a must do thing in office. But not this year, stuck in home country due to lockdown.

phoebetbh's photo
Sat 12/19/20 11:34 PM
Love first so can enjoy more deeper connection via sex.