Community > Posts By > phoebetbh

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 10/25/20 10:34 PM
I think everyone is aiming for different things on dating website. Say clearly on your profile that what are you looking for. I'm biased, lots of men are very rational and able to focus on physically need only without emotionally attached with a woman. Even some women don't mind casual relationship. In a long run, I don't think women able to really so cool compare with men that enjoy casual relationship.

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 10/25/20 07:31 PM
I would curious how the scientists will define "soul"...

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 10/25/20 07:29 PM

Trying to meet someone I can talk to and if possible develop a healthy and sincere serious relationship

Ditto

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 10/18/20 09:20 PM

Since the person I had previously traded my soul to,
won't ever be able able to collect.

Would it be legit, if I trade my soul again?
This time, for a whole beef brisket.

Haha, might be a soul trading company will be a good idea to set up. LOL

phoebetbh's photo
Sat 10/17/20 10:08 PM
Haven't meet anyone in real yet from this website.

phoebetbh's photo
Fri 10/16/20 09:26 PM

I'm here looking for a long term serious relationship with a caring loving honest and trustworthy man, a man that have a good sense of humour,

We are on the same page, high five. A person who is sincere, reliable, honest and has a sense of humour will be an ideal match. I think it's just need more time. Some people is very lucky to find the "one" in their early stage of life. Need more luck to find your prince, good luck on searching :-)

phoebetbh's photo
Thu 10/15/20 11:31 PM
sincerity, reliable, attention, sense of humour and LOVE.

phoebetbh's photo
Thu 10/15/20 11:12 PM

Hi, guys! I figure out that there are so many guys have empty profile without any description. Some guys are not interested to read the profile and just say hi. I don't response to a person who don't even put some effort to write something. Will you response to a "hi" message when someone doesn't even read your profile and their profile are empty?

In my opinion, a picture speaks a 1000 words, if you have lots of photos of yourself enjoying the things you do, that is what most people want to see. A few lines about yourself as well, but you don't need to write pages, it they are interested from your photos there is plenty of time to learn more about each other. Even a "Hi" is OK for me if they have at least some photos in their profile.

I think depends on your preference. For me, prefer someone can write and not just showing pictures. Many scammers are using other person's pictures. So I think it's important to describe somethings on profile.

phoebetbh's photo
Wed 10/14/20 08:22 PM
Edited by phoebetbh on Wed 10/14/20 08:33 PM

Nope, never.

Why should I make the effort when they obviously didn’t?

If they have an empty profile then how would others know if they could be a potential match? None of us are mind readers and most of us don’t have the time to spend exchanging emails to find out.

Yes, totally agree! It will be better if the website has some settings that users need to fill up the information in order to set up an account. I think it wasting a lots of time when see so many profile are empty.

People might need crystal ball to foreseen their ideas match, lol. Empty information, no go!

phoebetbh's photo
Wed 10/14/20 01:46 AM
Hi, guys! I figure out that there are so many guys have empty profile without any description. Some guys are not interested to read the profile and just say hi. I don't response to a person who don't even put some effort to write something. Will you response to a "hi" message when someone doesn't even read your profile and their profile are empty?

phoebetbh's photo
Fri 10/09/20 05:31 PM
Mulan

phoebetbh's photo
Fri 10/09/20 05:17 PM
Long distance relationship need more commitment and you need to be willing to travel to meet each other more frequent. So it means more travel expenses. If there is no future plan, long distance won't last. Both will need to trust each other and independent as you won't be beside the person when you need her/him.

1 2 3 5 Next