Community > Posts By > phoebetbh

phoebetbh's photo
Sat 09/18/21 03:42 PM
True love needs two person to put hardwork and grow together. Face the reality, it's not fairytale. I think sometimes need luck to find a right person, at right time.

phoebetbh's photo
Sat 09/18/21 03:36 PM
Anyone encounter someone always talk and without action? Sometimes it's waste of time when people like to just sweet talk and don't action. It's tired and I would rather a person really do it instead of always provide promise but never meant it. Losing trust let the chemistry fade away.

phoebetbh's photo
Mon 02/08/21 08:26 PM

Arranged marriages tend to be culturally significant but they are not part of my culture . I do however have a friend whose marriage was arranged . He now has two small children and his marriage is flourishing waving

It's a common marriage culture in India, some parents are still old fashioned and if both are agree on it, it's really not harmful. But nowadays I think when women have the right to fight for love, the chance of willingness to have arranged marriage will be getting lesser. Unless those are from a family who just focus on obedient and some Asian parents think it's a way to show how you are filial piety. Sometimes it's quite sad to be a woman in that community.

phoebetbh's photo
Mon 02/08/21 08:18 PM

I do believe a need for attention is the point. Based on my observations over the years, those that troll likely get no attention in the real world. They become trolls and keyboard warriors to be noticed.

Well, in other social media like FB, some group when I saw the messages, it's like a fight and I know people like to share opinion but sometimes people take it too seriously. Better to be in real life rather than a keyboard warriors...

phoebetbh's photo
Mon 02/08/21 08:28 AM

I've posted a few in the past. But, it depends on how much time I want to spend on Mingle. Posting a thread requires you to respond to posters and put extra time into being here. There are days when I don't want to do that, and other days when I just don't have time. I work a lot of hours and most of the time, I just want to veg out in the game threads.

Sometimes I create threads and never respond? I guess I like to get Minglers chatting...flowerforyou

My case was... either I asked repeated question or my thread was deleted by admin, lol. So I prefer to wait for interesting thread then I reply instead.

phoebetbh's photo
Mon 02/08/21 08:22 AM

It's not really handy, no. You can come to think you have a great think going and you found the one, then meet in RL and nothing. Not even food for conversation, just nothing.

So it is best to meet each other as soon as you can.
When that isn't possible due to living far apart then at the very least go to phoning each other and video calls. And still meet as soon as you can.

I agree!

The curiosity, intrigue, and excitement of possibly meeting the one for you can keep the conversation flowing for hours. But, if there isn't chemistry between the two of you, which you can't know until you meet face to face, then conversation will come to a halt once you meet.

On the other hand, some might just be nervous. If you have two introverts who can talk behind the scenes (online) really well, then they meet face to face, they could have a problem if both are waiting for the other to begin the conversation.

Could be a number of reasons, so it's always best to meet face to face as soon as possible. Or do as Crystal said and go to talking on the phone and doing video calls, until you are able to meet face to face. That will at least ease the nervousness of meeting someone for the very first time face to face.

Yep! And the added bonus is hearing their voice. This can be a noway but also a smitten smooched I've had both scenarios, haha.
So much can be felt and picked up from someone's voice.

Definitely! I've had both too, haha.

I think the same, it's better to meet asap and meet in real life. Excited to hear the voice and see, touch the person. But if a person doesn't into a girl that much and never request for video call, is the person too shy or a guy just prefer pen pal? Lol

phoebetbh's photo
Mon 02/08/21 08:14 AM

It's a scammer signature. They're all using it of late.

Now I am 300% know, just delete and ignore them.

phoebetbh's photo
Mon 02/08/21 08:13 AM

I've been getting loads of messages with the same approx 6-7 emojis for weeks. I reported them for a while, but they couldn't get hold of anything so I stopped reporting. I now just delete.

And yes, these are scammers, like a spambot that does it by the hundreds. The short message is always the same too, then it ends with these emojis. Always the same ones, same following order.
These are the emojis I keep getting over and over and over.
:sparkling_heart::gem:! :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

Highly annoying and a shame Mingle cannot / doesn't do anything about it.

Yeah, I got so many in a day with different people, and thinking is that a trend or being targeted and scammers just lack of creativity and all the messages are the same, lol

phoebetbh's photo
Mon 02/08/21 08:10 AM

Guys, I don't know how to quote all your message...
I think I will just reply those that look sincere if there is description on profile. The empty profile I will just ignore. Well, I think mostly like what "notlooking" said, mostly they are scammers, lol

Phoebe, all you have to do is in their message block you will see in the lower right hand corner it says "Report Post", "Quote", "Reply". Just hit quote on the one you want to reply to and your message screen will open up. Go to the very bottom after it says /quote and you can put your reply.

But I don't know how to quote more than two messages, I know how to quote one message but I actually want to few, how to do it?

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 02/07/21 07:22 PM
Guys, I don't know how to quote all your message...
I think I will just reply those that look sincere if there is description on profile. The empty profile I will just ignore. Well, I think mostly like what "notlooking" said, mostly they are scammers, lol

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 02/07/21 05:17 PM
Speedy recovery!

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 02/07/21 05:16 PM

Thanks guys.. I was dubbed "Grumpa" some time ago when I used to baby sit a little girl who called me Papa Stu. Shes grown up now.

I dont know how much contact I'll get to have with this little one, due to the damned world we're made to endure now, but hopefully that will change. As for a college fund... her mom and dad better get on that. I'm disabled and on a very limited income with not much in the bank as it is. One day I'll probably find myself homeless and living in van by the river, or a tent on an island.

Genevieve Alora, born Feb. 5, 7lbs. 3ozs.
Healthy as can be and mom did great for a 22hr labor. Dad (my son) is good too, although a bit freaked out, but weren't we all with our first one.

Again, thanks.

Congratulations! :-)

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 02/07/21 05:10 PM
Move on, cut the loss...

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 02/07/21 05:06 PM
Never spend Valentine's day before, either break up and won't have chance to celebrate or the guy I dated wasn't care about the day. Well, so get used to it and it's just a normal day to me even though I wish I will celebrate it someday.

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 02/07/21 05:03 PM
Hi, I'm not sure whether this topic has been discussed. I always receive the a group of emoji as :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart: Is this a scam or just common for guys to send it? As receiving it's too many same emoji like this, so want to ask if it's common or it's a scam?

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 02/07/21 04:55 PM
Ditto, I don't see the reason to do it as well.

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 12/27/20 05:39 PM

meditation. it really helps. cleaeing my mind from all the tension.

1 hour stay away from tv, mobile phone & any digital devices before you sleep. You can do some meditation or just play some calm and relaxing music, clear your mind and put some lavender oil on your pillow, it might help...

phoebetbh's photo
Sun 12/27/20 05:33 PM
Hi, Cat...If you are interested, you can do the test if you are curious about your personality's type
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I did few tests on different websites, quite accurate.

phoebetbh's photo
Sat 12/26/20 05:17 PM
I'm grateful that:
1.I gain my health back and maintain exercising daily.
2.I appreciate the people that around me, finally send Christmas greetings to them during this festival season and let them know that I miss them(usually I seldom do it).
3. I finally say what I want to say to a person that I care even though no longer will be have special thing will be happened.
4. Being alive and still able to enjoy life.
5. Able to love and feel at the moment...

phoebetbh's photo
Fri 12/25/20 07:51 PM

grind ginger and garlic together,when you wake up in the morning drink a cup and before sleep at night drink a cup,observe the belly within a week of this process.
there is going to be a serious change of the fat in your body.

If it's for short term, it might ok. But I can't take raw garlic, my stomach will have like burning sensation...Any other remedy that burn belly fat?

I maintain my diet and exercise but still hardly to burn the stubborn belly fat which is quite annoying...