Community > Posts By > Spartan1968

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:11 AM
Went 8 days during survival school and lost 25 lbs. When given the choice of a shower or food I chose a meal and then food...lol Besides, after a while you get olfactory fatigue and dont smell your own funk (unless the wind shifts)

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:08 AM

Hey everyone,
I don't post on the forums as much as I should, but I felt like asking a question...See, I got stood up on friday for a coffee date with someone from this site, and I am wondering, how often has this happened to other people? And do I blame myself, or is that just the way the cookie crumbles?

It happens but it is rude. He shoudl have called (assuming he had yrou number). Otherwise, he coudl have called and left a message at the coffee place...just inconsiderate if you ask me....you deserve better.

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 11:05 AM
I agree...live a little get dirty break a sweat and have fun....I love it

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 10:04 AM

I'm in southern Ohio and there doesn't seem to be any good available men around this are.

You are adorable...Im sure you will find a man.

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:51 AM
Classy post...my brother was a jarhead and Im a Zoomie. Good and bad I love America...travel the world and will see that there is no place the USA. We are a special nation and its worth fighting for.

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:47 AM
I have dated both but prefer women 5'8" - 5'11 just because we seem to fit well together and look better as a couple. Still, if the chemistry is rigth you go with it and its about personality AND looks not just one.

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 09:57 AM
My hair....and progressive forehead

no photo
Mon 03/30/09 09:35 AM
Easy: My forehead and great hair.

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 11:17 AM
I go 3-4 days without sleep all to often. Last month I was upfor 3.5 days travelling....it sucks

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 11:11 AM

What is classy to me, Being a smartazz redneck I can fix just about anything with super glue or ducktape flowerforyou

Ok, Im raising the flag...ducktape is functional but not classy. Although those who use it may be both or neither...haha

Ducktape can be very classy if you know how to use it:wink:

Touche' and on that note I will egress from this debate before I need my mouth ducktaped for being a smart alleck..haha

Guilty as charged...if I could shoot an egg from my butt I would. But, then you would ducktape it shut or somethting.

laugh Chickenlaugh

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 11:07 AM

What is classy to me, Being a smartazz redneck I can fix just about anything with super glue or ducktape flowerforyou

Ok, Im raising the flag...ducktape is functional but not classy. Although those who use it may be both or neither...haha

Ducktape can be very classy if you know how to use it:wink:

Touche' and on that note I will egress from this debate before I need my mouth ducktaped for being a smart alleck..haha

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 11:04 AM

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 11:02 AM

Only people I trust know of my own problems. In day to day living I tend to have a lot of empathy for people... sometimes maybe too much. Really no matter what my troubles are, there is someone who does have worse ones.

Agree 100% ...half the planet survies on less that $1K per year. We Americans need to appreciate the freedom and greatlives we have instead of always wanting more. When I feel bad for myself I tryto remember all the blessings I have and the less fortunate peopel I have met. here in Iraq I meet people daily that woul leave everything for an opportunity in Europe or America....

You have a great attitude city!

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 10:53 AM
Im old school...I dont talk abotu my feelings much and dont tell others when IM down or what have you. Its not healthy but in the military you learn not to talk about being down or havign problems or you will be pushed off as a poor performer. The irony is I encourage my troops to seek help but I would never.

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 10:49 AM
Redbeans, sounds like that fella is a goof ball. To me class is indescribable. You just recognize it when you see it. Some people you just know their character and integrity are above reproach and there is no quantifiable way to measure. Others just dont seem on the up and up...anyway, thats my take on class.

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 10:38 AM
Sounds like you are all taking some awesome trips. Atlantis, i have wanted to hike S. America for some time. I have a buddy who retraced some of the hike from Motorcycle diaries and we talked abotu headign down to get some more of it. Hiking rocks!

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 12:21 PM
Yeah, lost me too...guuess you have to be from there to understand the lingo

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 12:10 PM
I heard Ohio taxes normalcy (is that a real word) and that is why everyone is odd. :-) Hell, they seem to tax everything else..

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 12:08 PM
Centerville maybe? By Dayton?

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 11:11 AM
Indeed it is....bet you will have fun.