Community > Posts By > Spartan1968

no photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:40 AM
Im not a believer of this logic and I think its hokey. That said, a great book on a lady who seems to be a shining example of it is "the Prize Winner of Defiance Ohio". true story of a lady that basically won stuff every time she needed it in life.

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:34 PM
Hi jersey

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:33 PM
hey you...who is yoru daddy...im here and i am saying hey

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:30 PM
hey you!

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:26 PM

So, which of you want to take a mustache ride?
I'm ready to ride,glide,and slide:wink: :banana: :banana:

Slip and slide darling

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:07 PM
So, which of you want to take a mustache ride?

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:58 AM
Im eager to leave but not really counting the days too hard. Just happy the tour is coming to an end.

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:52 AM
I have 69 days left in country...or less!! Then Italy for about 6 weeks then Ohio!! Gonna greet me there? hehe

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:48 AM
Great idea for a room....sherry comes through again!!

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:29 AM
I have 2 as well and find them very sexy on a lady...in the rigth locations!

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:56 AM
Great story even if you didnt get to dive...

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:53 AM
Glad to hear that because I am moving there this summer!

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:51 AM

Sounds like you are all taking some awesome trips. Atlantis, i have wanted to hike S. America for some time. I have a buddy who retraced some of the hike from Motorcycle diaries and we talked abotu headign down to get some more of it. Hiking rocks!

Yes it does! There are hundreds of places around the globe that I would love to hike through :)

You are so right. I am hiking up a mountain in Italy called Piancavala when I get to Italy in Jun! I rode my bike up it before but not I want to hike to the peak!!

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:47 AM

tall is always good then again so is handsome! :wink:

Now, the fella taking that photo must have been tall. In deed the view is better from the top in some cases.

:-)

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:43 AM
Edited by Spartan1968 on Wed 04/01/09 10:43 AM
In my haste I misread...I thought he said he would like to travel to Utah. Thanks for the content check and forget my dumb last post.

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:40 AM

I also work with middle school children and so many things have changed over the years. Everything has to do with standards and pacing guides. No more field trip(no money) and the kids treat each other horribly. I've been at it for 11 years and there are days that I hate getting out of bed.

Kids can be cruel but a teacher with a great attitude can make a difference. You can reach them all (some kids DO get left behind Hillary) but you sure can reach some....dont give up. You are making a differnce unless you quit!

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:37 AM
I toss stuff after a couple years if I dont use it. Give a lot to good will or charity. Why keep a functional item you dont need/use if someone else could use it now and is in greater need is my take on that.

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:30 AM
Moab and bring yoru mountain and a huge set of nads. Will be a blast!

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:19 AM

laugh laugh laugh Just got one!!! If I had the nerve I'd call it just to see what happens! laugh noway

Is it someone you are interested in? If so, why not take a shot and call....what will you say? haha

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:17 AM
To me the more challenging the task the greater the personal satisfaction and "reward". take a factory work..in many cases the reward is finishing the shift because completing a task may be too easy and repetitive. Therefore, unless they bring a positive attitude there may be low personal satisfaction over time. Plus, years later they wont have specific tasks to look back on. However, they can be proud of the overal product of the organization. Other jobs like say a professor may involve long term projects like a research project and publishing where there is great personal satisfaction and also long term satisfacion. New title, prestige pay, status etc.

If you bring a good attitude you dont need the incentives but they are still nice. Bad attitude and why pay to keep you....

just my 2 cents...