Community > Posts By > think2deep

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:45 PM
these are the least of our problems

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:41 PM

what exactly would it take to prove that this is happening? i want to know.

is there anyone here that can answer my question?

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:25 PM
what exactly would it take to prove that this is happening? i want to know.

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 12:04 PM
i would say that women flock to that thread title, but i won't say that since i'm finding out very quickly that there is a very small box you have to stay in on these forums in order to keep from getting your post pulled. people are too sensitive these days i guess. i noticed that if someone doesn't have an 'ism' they can fight against, they will find someone else's.

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 11:43 AM

Strangely, the topic exactly as this one have just been discussed. I guess I have to copy / paste my post to this thread now...

Here is my response to the points that Alex Jones is making with his "Deception" DVD:
As much as I don't like what Obama is doing, I feel compelled to note that:

- That Obama isn't working for the interest of American people is obvious, and doesn't require a world domination plan to make sense. If he was, he would be busy destroying the FED first. But to go along doesn't require any additional reasons beyond being "just like all others".

- American people are the ones pushing hardest for a global slavery, if it means "no escape" domination of mob rule.

- World governments can not be bankrupted. Whoever keeps engineering these plans, is forgetting that we live in a fiat monetary system, worldwide. In such a system, bankruptcy loses it's meaning. Besides, being sovereign, the governments can only lose their credit, nothing more.

- America's transformation into Nazi Germany, has nothing to do with Obama (I wish it had!). It has everything to do with American people desiring more socialized economy, which has Nazi Germany as it's logical outcome.

- World Bank is a logical continuation of a Central Bank. If all money on earth is uniformly fake, then one can't tell, and possibly has no reasons to even suspect that he is living like a power cell in a Matrix. However this will require all countries to have same level of life, which means, that those having a higher level would need to lower it in order to meet the raise of those who currently have a lower level of life. This was since 1913, and remains, quite an obstacle.

- Yes, Obama does plan to destroy the middle class and the seniors in particular. But this is not a result of any world domination conspiracy scheme, this is what those affected Americans currently require from Obama. He is simply making their wishes true.

- Lastly, on the point that "International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government." This is hilarious, as it presupposes that without such a purposeful act, the world economy would be just fine, rolling along the corrupt fiat monetary system and flawed democracy principles. Observe. Such a presupposition means that those alleging that there is a global slavery plan, in effect, tacitly approving the fiat money system, which has brought us here in the first place. Believe them, and you will have to accept the infallibility of fiat.

So, who is baiting who? Obama is bad, but don't let that to distract you from seeing the truth.

That Obama isn't working for the interest of American people is obvious, and doesn't require a world domination plan

why does it not require a world domination plan when the plan he is implementing is clearly a global domination plan?
is this only happening here in the united states? i think not.
this plan has been enacted over 2000 years ago. it has been based on the monetary system. this crisis has happened on smaller scales all throughout history, now the exact same thing is happening on a global level. doesn't sound like a coincidence to me.

Yes, Obama does plan to destroy the middle class and the seniors in particular. But this is not a result of any world domination conspiracy scheme, this is what those affected Americans currently require from Obama. He is simply making their wishes true.

again what proof do you have that there is no world domination conspiracy scheme.

Lastly, on the point that "International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government." This is hilarious, as it presupposes that without such a purposeful act, the world economy would be just fine, rolling along the corrupt fiat monetary system and flawed democracy principles. Observe. Such a presupposition means that those alleging that there is a global slavery plan, in effect, tacitly approving the fiat money system, which has brought us here in the first place. Believe them, and you will have to accept the infallibility of fiat.

when the international bankers introduced to us this fiat currency, what was their purpose? they weren't so stupid as to think that the fiat currency would retain it's value. since they knew this fact, why did they implement it? what have they planned to do when the dollar devalues to it's zero point?

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 11:24 AM

Alex Jones - How much money is he making with his t-shirts and dvds lately?

The man blends reality with myths so cleverly, that you go criticize any topic of his and he will shower you with facts.

Half truths are still a lie.

Never forget to ask - What's his purpose and what is he trying to achieve? You enter prisonplanet or infowars and you get showered by ads to buy dvd-s and t-shirts and to open an account to pre order stuff of buy previous of his videos.

Hysteria and fear sells. Bush did the same thing with the terrorist threat (although with more realistic bases), now Alex Jones is making a killing by the hardcore believers who sleep/eat/drink conspiracy theories. Economy crisis, Middle-East, secret societies, Freemasons, Bilderbergs, new world order, neocons, fascists, police state, amero, north American union, NAFTA, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Rockefeller, - all melted together into a giant mass of world conspiracy to enslave the planet and to put a chip inside your body (which is a mark of the beast), the end times and the fall of USA and the fall of the dollar and removing the Constitution. At the end, you will be a society of Borgs with a few people being as the collective and you will worship of the Antichrist.

Are you scared enough yet? Will you dare to step outside your house?

Alex Jones - with a serious background (radio host) will explain everything to you and why you should protest front of the Mariott hotel against the conspirators against humanity.

I know, now I'm probably "part of the plan" saying negative stuff about this, I might be a Bilderberg myself or a "watcher" a "man in black" trying to discredit this "american hero" and I probably show up on the Bohemian groove and wear the sign of the Freemasons.

pitchfork -- oouhhh there you go, I might be a demon worshipper government agent! devil

just throwing this out there for thought. it costs money to make these videos. he has to spend money on lodging, food, transportation costs. basically operation costs are probably pretty huge. and if we want him to keep showing us the things he is actually going out and getting footage of, then he needs help with the financing part. what's wrong with charging for the video to help finance this. at least he isn't just showing us what he's finding on the internet, he is actually going out himself and videoing this.

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 11:14 AM
ok, you win, it's all a big lie. these people are making this stuff up.

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 10:31 AM

I posted this myself. Guess how much response it garnered?

slaphead

Speaking of that movie, Alex choose to let it go up on the net for free, immediately, due to the sensitive and important nature of the film.

Watch it in fairly high quality at this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

THIS IS A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:53 AM

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:52 AM

I believe the reason is presidents have the highest polling right after inaugeration, and this is detecting a change since that time. In addition Obama arrived to the presidency at a time when the economy is horrible, therefore ppl are less likely to like govt and blame it on its most recognisable member, the president.

you're right, people keep forgetting that the president is just a face.

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:50 AM

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:46 AM
their desired end would be to have every american be a felon and have been in prison. their getting close to it.

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:44 AM

On September 23, 1974, government officials opened the vault to about 100 reporters and 12 Congressmen. This open house was held to dispel persistent rumors that the vaults were empty. Currently it takes a Presidential order to allow anyone to see the inside of the Vault.

these same congressmen were upset because they couldn't inspect any of the so-called gold to see if it truly is gold. but that doesn't matter, it could have been real as gold can be. it doesn't mean that it still belongs to us americans.

this paragraph should show this:

1981: When President Ronald Reagan took office, his conservative friends suggested to him that he return to a gold standard. President Reagan appointed a group of men called the, "Gold Commission," to undertake a feasibility study. 1982 President Reagan's, "Gold Commission," reports back to Congress "The U. S. Treasury owned no gold at all. All the gold that was left in Fort Knox was now owned by the Federal Reserve, a group of private bankers, as collateral against the National Debt."

damn fanta, atleast keep up with where we are at so far instead of pulling us back.

plus, i understand that you grabbed that article from somewhere to show us what it says but there is one thing in this article that you should realize is a bit of a non truth:

The value of gold fluctuates daily as the price of the world's gold bullion changes

value of gold never fluctuates, not ever. the value of gold stays solid. the value of the money paid for the gold fluctuates therby causeing the price to fluxuate. when the money devaluates, it takes more dollars to pay for the ounce of gold. when the value of the money increases, it takes less dollars to buy that ounce of gold. the gold value doesn't sway.

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:28 AM

ok, our money has devalued 96% in the past 96 years, what does that mean is going to happen in 4 more years? our dollar now is worth 4 cents compared to the dollar in 1913. thats a fact!!!! the whole reason is because we keep borrowing more money from the federal reserve. how much is it going to be worth in 4 years? especially when obama and bush are borrowing it like no one's business, like the world was ending soon.
I'm not insinuating you didn't read this, but could please tell me where you did read this?

here is a source for you
http://www.zimbio.com/Federal+Reserve+Chairman/articles/11/Dollar+Ain+t+Worth+Plug+Nickel

here is a good source too
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0001519.html

ron paul also keeps reitterating on it.

“Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value… zero.” -VOLTAIRE (1694-1778)

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:01 AM
Edited by think2deep on Mon 03/16/09 09:19 AM

i just need proof......and i have no proof.

its making my head hurt to look at things.....and not be able to find exact proof.

sick of opinions....even my own.

i want proof

proof is not so easy. mainly because it's hidden in bribes everywhere. to start off, i want you to visualize what it would be like to own all of the money in the world. who's laws would you have to follow? if you owned the currency you'd follow no man's law.

"give me the currency of a country and i care not who makes it's laws"
amschel rothschild, co-founder of the federal reserve

when you own a country's currency, you might as well be the next one down from god. and the funny thing is now if you own the currency, you can own and control through bribes even those who preach for god.

this is what has been the basis for control in every country in the history of the world. even rome got dragged down because of this fake money system, the same one that is dragging us down today.

this is what it says in the protocols about why man's greed will always make the owner of the currency the winner every time.

"It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorisation, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare."

"Our triumph has been rendered easier by the fact that in our relations with the men, whom we wanted, we have always worked upon the most sensitive chords of the human mind, upon the cash account, upon the cupidity, upon the insatiability for material needs of man; and each one of these human weaknesses, taken alone, is sufficient to paralyze initiative, for it hands over the will of men to the disposition of him who has bought their activities."

in other words, man is greedy and for a tidy sum will be a slave to the one who pays/bribes him. loyalties lie with whom pays us.

the federal reserve can't go broke, did you know that?

this is what david rockefeller, co owner of the federal reserve wrote in his book 'memoirs' on page 405 (john d rockefeller is co-founder of the federal reserve)

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

ROCKEFELLER OWNS PART OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE!!!!!

the rockefellers have been into everything. i'll find a list of all of the rockefeller organizations, but i can tell you he founded the infamous CFR that everyone that has been involved with 9/11 and the war on terror have been members of.

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:50 AM
they have also expanded the list of crimes that can be considered felonies. once you have a felony on your record, there are very few places that you can live. if the apartment complex owner sees you have a felony, you can't live there. you can't find work unless it's some meneal labor job because the insurance companies won't bond you. now they are convicting elementary school kids with felonies for the most ridiculous things.

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:43 AM
ok, all of the stupid things that's happening to our country and around the world must be coincidence. it just happens to be more stupid things have happened under this 'war on terror' than at any other time in our history. it must be a coincidence that it all started happening after 9/11. wake up people!!! smell it coming because it's in your back yard right now and we're going to see more absolutely stupid crap coming in the near future. but don't worry, it's all coincidence.

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:30 AM

i think people aren't realizing that the bankers that started the evil federal reserve were zionists and the ones who run it now are zionists. ben bernanke is a zionist. this is what the zionists say in the protocols.

THIS HATRED WILL BE STILL FURTHER MAGNIFIED BY THE EFFECTS of an ECONOMIC CRISES, which will stop dealing on the exchanges and bring industry to a standstill. We shall create by all the secret subterranean methods open to us and WITH THE AID OF GOLD, WHICH IS ALL IN OUR HANDS,
A UNIVERSAL ECONOMIC CRISES WHEREBY WE SHALL THROW UPON THE STREETS WHOLE MOBS OF WORKERS SIMULTANEOUSLY IN ALL THE COUNTRIES OF EUROPE. These mobs will rush delightedly to shed the blood of those whom, in the simplicity of their ignorance, they have envied from their cradles, and whose property they will then be able to loot.

are the zionist the root to all our problems?????or just all of your problems?????

you seem to think the zionist are involved with everything in this world.
maybe they conspire against you, and that makes you feel threatened by their presence.

people in other countries all over the world believe it too. and yes, they have kept this thing going for a couple thousand years. it started in babylon where they learned how to start this fractional reserve type banking. i could explain it to you but you sound like you don't wanna know.

you have to understand who the first bankers were to understand who these people that control countries with money really are.
you just avoided the questions i asked you. of course i wanna know and learn more. but i asked you questions and you avoid them. please let me know your knowledge, but first answer my questions.flowerforyou

those aren't questions, they are accusations. i don't respond well to what i think are unfair accusations.

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:29 AM

i think people aren't realizing that the bankers that started the evil federal reserve were zionists and the ones who run it now are zionists. ben bernanke is a zionist. this is what the zionists say in the protocols.

THIS HATRED WILL BE STILL FURTHER MAGNIFIED BY THE EFFECTS of an ECONOMIC CRISES, which will stop dealing on the exchanges and bring industry to a standstill. We shall create by all the secret subterranean methods open to us and WITH THE AID OF GOLD, WHICH IS ALL IN OUR HANDS,
A UNIVERSAL ECONOMIC CRISES WHEREBY WE SHALL THROW UPON THE STREETS WHOLE MOBS OF WORKERS SIMULTANEOUSLY IN ALL THE COUNTRIES OF EUROPE. These mobs will rush delightedly to shed the blood of those whom, in the simplicity of their ignorance, they have envied from their cradles, and whose property they will then be able to loot.

are the zionist the root to all our problems?????or just all of your problems?????

maybe they conspire against you, and that makes you feel threatened by their presence.

if you knew what i know right now, it wouldn't sound as far fetched to you. honestly. but i can see that you are going to close your mind to it instead of asking me to show you. in fact, because you chose to make a statement like the one above, i'm not going to show you.

think2deep's photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:27 AM

people in other countries all over the world believe it too. and yes, they have kept this thing going for a couple thousand years. it started in babylon where they learned how to start this fractional reserve type banking. i could explain it to you but you sound like you don't wanna know.

you have to understand who the first bankers were to understand who these people that control countries with money really are.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25