Community > Posts By > creationsfire

creationsfire's photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:30 AM
I don't know you personally, but read and enjoy your posts and chime in once in a while. Hope you heal up real soon.flowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Sat 05/24/08 08:37 PM
:heart: flowerforyou Great news. So glad it was bumped! Keep up the good work Pam.flowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Sat 05/24/08 08:31 PM
Edited by creationsfire on Sat 05/24/08 08:32 PM
I love being a woman. I wouldn't change a thing as far as that is concerned. I can and have done everything and or anything a man can do. Now I choose to do something we can all do. Yes, I have mastered the art of peeing standing up and not getting a drop on me.........hahahaahha

creationsfire's photo
Sat 05/24/08 07:36 PM
(((Marie))) I never thought you were saying that at all. No worries ad thank for being such a good friend!

HI JAX!!!!!!!

Amber, right on girl!

Madam, thanks hugs to you too

everyone HI HI HI

creationsfire's photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:48 PM
Oh Gawd, the bloody spirting, oops I mean flirting has begun:tongue:

creationsfire's photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:47 PM
Cutting yourself for a purpous is not hard. Exacto knives don't even hurt. They are too sharp to hurt.

creationsfire's photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:30 PM
Used some of my own on and art project for my finals. Had to use the exacto knife but I got what I needed to make the project right. It was one of my finals projects....

creationsfire's photo
Fri 05/23/08 07:07 PM

DAmn! I need to learn how to quote hahahaha:tongue: laugh laugh laugh

You broke the quoting we had going on...your fired.laugh laugh

Fired, pffft. You just wait till the end time buddy boy....laugh

creationsfire's photo
Fri 05/23/08 07:05 PM
Yeppers it can happen. I speak from experience. Why are we not together anymore? He changed on the inside, not the out and not for the better.

creationsfire's photo
Fri 05/23/08 07:02 PM
DAmn! I need to learn how to quote hahahaha:tongue: laugh laugh laugh

creationsfire's photo
Fri 05/23/08 06:57 PM
Edited by creationsfire on Fri 05/23/08 07:01 PM

The "end of the world" implies the end of ALL life on Earth. No living creature, nor plant, nor micro organism will be spared. We all bite the dust, not withstanding the world's many religious beliefs.

Aside from the Bible, technically, if it is the end, then nothing is left to save, or no one is left to save it.[/quote}

Didn't I already say that, just in a different way?

creationsfire's photo
Fri 05/23/08 06:55 PM

Aside from the Bible, technically, if it is the end, then nothing is left to save, or no one is left to save it.indifferent

Didn't I already say that, just in a different way?huh laugh

creationsfire's photo
Fri 05/23/08 06:54 PM

better to be ready, than it catch you like a thief in the night.

You should post this in the "words of wisdom thread"laugh

creationsfire's photo
Fri 05/23/08 06:51 PM
Too much of anything isn't good for ya. Yeah yeah, tell that to the bikers' I grew up with. They would ask if too much of and A$$ kicking would be too much...hahah, if they even bothered to ask.

creationsfire's photo
Fri 05/23/08 06:46 PM
Aside from the Bible, technically, if it is the end, then nothing is left to save, or no one is left to save it.indifferent

creationsfire's photo
Fri 05/23/08 06:34 PM
I had a total hyterectomy/overectomy about 10 yrs ago. I was fine for several yrs and thought wow, I feel great (not so great with the hormones) but no more pain.

Now in the last couple of yrs, I have some of the same symptoms. I don't (think) the endo has come back but I do think I have adhesions which are causing some urinary problems I had when I had endo.

Hell, they didn't even know it was endo until they got in there. A 20 min OP lasted two hrs...dummies didn't do well enough during the exploritory.

Supposed to have a 4 in scar but it goes from hip to hip on me. Had some trouble with hormones which was the Dr's fault giving me some that was full of testosterone and made my hair fall out among other things.

All I know is that even through all this, I would do it again, casue the pain I had before was too much after two yrs of it. Good luck and best wishes to you ladies. I sure hope you all can over come or at least get to where you can stand it and live better lives. I know I will have to go in eventualy about the adhesions (God help me if it has come back)

creationsfire's photo
Fri 05/23/08 05:59 PM
Sorry to hear that Purple. I sure can identify. Whole side of my body is bruised and have dark purple bruises on my face. I hit the floor in the bathroom....I spent two days in the hospital. I do hope she will be ok:heart:

creationsfire's photo
Fri 05/23/08 05:56 PM
:cry: indifferent ohwell ohwell ohwell

creationsfire's photo
Fri 05/23/08 03:21 PM
Marie, I wasn't trying to hurt myself. It was an accidental overdose in search of sleep. They gave me a place where I can go if things get bad. They take walkins and I have been there before. I know it is a nice place compared to the other ones that treat you like a prisoner. Don't worry. I'll be fine. Maybe they will have something I can take under supervision that can work if I have to go in anytime.

Amber! On the slyyyyyy. Good for you girl! My potential guy turned out to be a workaholic. How do I find these guys? Either they don't work at all or they work so much, they don't have time for aything but quickies, pfffffft!

creationsfire's photo
Thu 05/22/08 09:10 PM
Edited by creationsfire on Thu 05/22/08 09:15 PM
Hi all, I just spent a lovely vacation in the 5150 motel. Seems if you take sleeping pills, and I didn't take them all since I only wanted to SLEEP, they think you are trying to harm yourself. Did some major damage to my face and left side though. I admit to taking too many but after two days of no sleep, I got desperate. Well, I fell hard in the bathroom and knocked myself silly. Couldnt walk, talk, remember things or see. Only saw double. Got scared and called my mom. Wish I had waited for her but she told me to call 911...stupid me. I did and they put me in the bin and it took forever to get the help I needed. One guy in there sh!t and drew pictures on the walls of his room. The whole place stunk bad. I was quiet and didnt say much if anything except to ask for meds for my pain....lovely vacation and even got to sleep in the hallway over night on a special gurnie. Got to take a whore bath in the bathroom at least. They finally got me into a normal room and released me today. The cat scan said I didnt break any bones and no brain bleeds. That's all I wanted them to do. Damn it I swear I will never go to the hospital again willingly. And I will LIE if they ask about any meds!!!!!

(((marie))) always thinking of everyone. Heart of gold. Huggers and Madam, I wish I could help you but Ive never taken it before. You might try looking it up online. Sorry about your cancer and I will keep you on my prayer list.flowerforyou