Community > Posts By > FunnyJ

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 01:23 AM

like I said funny j. I like a man with confidence. I'll enjoy the view of your power of distraction. it will give me a bigger incentive to win bigsmile
That's not how it usually happens, you think it might but then you're sitting there thinking and boom I Paul Newman the table! I'm shooting behind the back just to create a better view entrancing you ever deeper into distraction!winking :angel:

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 01:20 AM
Mikey you shouldn't be angry, I went from man date to strip pool with a woman! I'll still man date for drinks but I'm gonna play pool like Paul Newman before then!

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 01:15 AM
What kind of bonus are we talking here?tongue2

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 01:12 AM
Might need more than coke to drink but I'll do any dance, I'll even Magic Mike, I'd even split the 20s with you after (yeah normally it's 1$ bills but I'm just that good!)

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 01:12 AM
I play strip pool funny though and the boxers are the second thing gone, the power of distraction is on my side then! Pity will not be needed, especially at that point. I'll do the Pee Wee Herman dance wherever, I don't care I'm not embarrassed! rofl

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 01:05 AM

Sometimes I feel like I need to over compensate by having smarts and wit by being funny to make up for what I feel I lack in looks as well, again I've been told the opposite but always am able to convince myself that they are just saying that to be nice.

Thank you for your kind words about the scars post also! waving

from what I can tell, you do have wit and brains, but I see nothing you need to compensate for. even though I, personally, am attracted by unner qualities, I don't think people are just trying to be nice when they tell you you're attractive. sometimes we tend to doubt what others see in us.
Aw thank you! I feel the same way, the true beauty is inner! I'm not saying I think I'm like hideous or anything I think I look good but it's complex I guess, plus it's not a bad thing I've made a pretty successful career out of being a witty smart comedian! I'm thinking I'll let you win in our pool game for saying this! That's what I'll say atleast as I'm folding! :angel:

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 12:51 AM
I hope so, it would be awkward for me to be standing there fully dressed! So it would very interesting for both that way too! It would have to not be in public, I'm not falling for that again. I'm not allowed in Utah because of that performance... Lol jk it is sounding like a interesting game already, I'm not sure how you could make it more so! slaphead

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 12:39 AM
Sometimes I feel like I need to over compensate by having smarts and wit by being funny to make up for what I feel I lack in looks as well, again I've been told the opposite but always am able to convince myself that they are just saying that to be nice.

Thank you for your kind words about the scars post also! waving

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 12:27 AM
Pop out!winking

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 12:26 AM

Awww..thanks ana..can I stay there forever..

Lol..funny...ur name suits u well..:wink: laugh
My parents knew what they were doing when they named me funny! :thumbsup:

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 12:23 AM
I do play pool but I gotta warn you I turn into a bit of a pool shark if I'm playing on a date. Throw a few games, buy a few cokes then raise the stakes. All of a sudden it gets interesting and we're playing for articles of clothes (maybe more) when all of a sudden I'm Paul Newman pulling trick shots left and right! winking

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 12:08 AM
I want to go so far only Mikey said he would take me on a man date, I'm happy about it but also want to keep my options open.

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 12:03 AM
It's a long story but another comic and I got bored until we found a couple pirate costumes and thought "might as well put these on and go do some pirate s**t on that lake where people rent paddle boats." So we got our first uh I'll call it a pirate ship (paddle boat) and went out on the high lakes, we spotted our first booty packed vessel and went to pillage but when we got to the boat we learned the flaw in our plan, paddle boats be mighty unstable to stand up in (you gotta stand up, it doesn't have the same effect to be sitting and doing pirate activity) so into the water with my first mate and I. The rescuers came and said "are you guys ok? Wait why are you both dressed like pirates?" I'm now banned from the lake across the street from the hotel I'm staying at (not that I care I don't live in this city and I'm not big on paddle boats, especially after this.) But when we returned the costumes to the comedy club we learned just how expensive they are, they aren't ruined but very expensive. It was hilarious though, everyone laughed and that makes it a good night, what can I say I'm an entertainer! drinker rofl

FunnyJ's photo
Sun 08/31/14 01:12 AM
Oh Mikey, I was expecting a date with uh someone else, hoping really. Not that I'm not flattered, I am but I gotta warn you I'm a pretty expensive date even for a man date! I will demand to be taken to only the finest pub! None of that "a friend of mines house" bs.drinks

FunnyJ's photo
Sun 08/31/14 12:46 AM
I would have atleast had a christmas stocking on it like this is my christmas gift, or been under the tree possibly both. But I'm a romantic.

FunnyJ's photo
Sun 08/31/14 12:44 AM
Wait though, what movie were you guys watching? He sounds like one of those guys that is unsure of himself and likes to take his time and do things right. But in reality he sounds like a total creeper, the only thing he could have done creepier was if when you walked out from the bathroom if he asked "number 1 or number 2?" All seductive like. I hope you kicked him out without giving him time to get dressed, he can put his underwear on backwards in the dark outside for his behavior.

FunnyJ's photo
Sun 08/31/14 12:35 AM
Yeah we could talk about the weather and other exciting things but she sounds like m3k4y already has her attention. frustrated that whole nice guys finish last thing I suppose.

FunnyJ's photo
Sun 08/31/14 12:28 AM
My scars, physical but mostly emotional. I'm always afraid people will see them and not give me a second look even though I've never had anyone do so, people don't even notice either but that is more my fear I think.

FunnyJ's photo
Sun 08/31/14 12:16 AM

Turning someone out is better ..according to the Urban Dictionary .
Most people just can't pull that though. That's like walking into a 101 class and handing out AP homework. That's how heart attacks happen!

FunnyJ's photo
Sun 08/31/14 12:06 AM
Depends on what your work is I guess, if you have something more exciting then by all means completely ignore me and the Benjamin Button girl. If you do though I promise you will always be haunted by the question of what happens next. It's like entire philosophy of the Maury show, you can't turn away from the expecting ones!