Community > Posts By > FunnyJ

FunnyJ's photo
Sun 08/31/14 12:06 AM

Just how selfish some people really are ...grumble
Why because I sleep drive a little? It's fine I can't remember having a single accident. Might have but don't remember a thing. :thumbsup: biggrin

FunnyJ's photo
Sun 08/31/14 12:00 AM
Aw the Benjaman Button disorder, very good point. That would be totally crazy to have a baby already complaining about how they don't make em like they used to. Or have it's first words be a complaint at all. Always asking if the breast milk had gone stale. Old people babies.

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 11:48 PM
Big time night owl! But also a day uh bird I guess as well, I've never really needed much sleep. What about you? Night owl? Besides whatever sleep I need I catch up on while driving. Jk!:thumbsup:

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 11:45 PM

Do men like pregnant women who are expecting a baby
I gotta admit if I met a pregnant woman who wasn't expecting a baby I would be a little unnerved. Seriously though I truely focus on the person so to me it just depends on who the woman is not what she is. That is just me though.

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 11:38 PM
I'm actually working so I just got back to my hotel room from a show, I sleep before I went to the show if that counts... And I'm a hour ahead so yeah I pretty much sorta maybe slept... smile2

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 11:31 PM
Thank you, I'm usually pretty funny, sometimes I'm not but oh well no one is prefect. But I do try, sorry I couldn't reply right away I'm traveling for work.

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 11:27 PM
I keep forgetting to both work and go to bed!rofl

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 02:01 AM
Mikey too

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 01:59 AM
Beer me!drinker drinker drinker

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 01:50 AM

Hello how r u all?me here on migle site from one month.but every one cheat me.can u help me to find nice woman from eu/shengen/canada/australia/ newzealand countries. I wanna real relation ship for ever.age 26.just serious person contact me
Is that a Texas accent I detect? I'm not 100% on that. I'm wondering what you are looking for in a woman other than her birth place but since they are all in the same general area I think you're in luck partner! I'm not 100% on that either. I'm sure you'll find someone cowboy don't worry just be your personable self and no woman from any one of the many lands you listed will be able to resist you. Again I cannot guarantee that with 100% certainty. noway drinks

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 01:24 AM

did the laughing dog sound like this....?

bahahahARF, bahahahARF....
actually it just snorted a bunch then giggled and rolled over, it literally rolled on the floor laughing. It was glorious.

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 01:23 AM
(stop.....) Hammer time,

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 01:22 AM
Whose the softy now Mikey? I think you meant dreamy mate... rofl drinker drinks

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 01:18 AM

Well I reckon this person above is f***********************************************************
***************,funny
I'm pretty sure you just wrote fabulous over and over with no spaces? Either way whatever you said I say the same about the person above.

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 01:10 AM
I know for a fact that this guy is pretty funny, I'm not just saying that because it's his screen name or because he's a standup comic no I'm saying that because he made a dog laugh once. That's funny!

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 12:48 AM
I had a little electric jeep that my best friend Larry and I would try to take off jumps, no one could see him but me! I still hear Larry but somewhere along the line he got very angry, he just wants to burn things and throw rocks at store front windows now. Oh Larry why do I still listen to you? Crazy crazy Larry! Dr.s say I shouldn't but Larry says otherwise and I've known him longer. :angel: <me pitchfork < Larry.

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 12:37 AM
Edited by FunnyJ on Sat 08/30/14 12:37 AM
Why do we gotta fight? I don't want to fight older women I just want to love them! So I would say no to a fight with older women vs me.drinker

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 12:31 AM
If you weren't an Aussie and if I wasn't on the other side of the world. I may seem like a softy but I promise you people are very afraid of me. Seriously they are, I just punched a couple of people for no reason! Is that soft? Wait I know Australian hugs, here in the states we call them punches, I got hugged alot by Aussies. It was weird they would say "hey! That's my girlfriend!" And then hug me. Alot. rofl drinks drinker

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 12:21 AM
Oh great now Mikey is going to tell you I'm not cute or handsome... sad I'm just going to have to continue on being myself, gorgeous and painfully hot, I don't know why I try to be something I'm not! rofl drinker

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 12:14 AM
I was talking to this guy a few years ago and asked him what he does and he replied "I'm a tourist coordinator." And this 3rd guy goes nuts and starts screaming "what?!? They come over here and blow **** up and havoc and **** and you tell people you help them?" I could not figure out why this idiot was so upset and then it clicked, he didn't know the difference from tourist and terrorist... It's times like that I fully understand why the world thinks of us Americans as lazy morons because those are the ones they meet.frustrated