Community > Posts By > Cristina4fun

Cristina4fun's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:36 PM

So many guys today are complete a**holes and seem to have forgotten how a women should be treated but they still seem to get the girls. What is up with that? It seems in today's age it is better to treat women wrong to get them then it is to treat them with respect and the way they should be treated. What happened to opening doors and pulling out chairs and all the things that fall under chivalry and honour? Where did those days go?
a-- holes can open doors and pull up chairs its behind closed doors they turn into a whole different person
a**holes always start out with the nice stuff, then their true colors come out, I blame the dipiction of woman as sex objects in rap music.mad

Cristina4fun's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:28 PM
Don't know ur mom, but mine would kick my butt, so I say don't do it.

Cristina4fun's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:21 PM
I just feel like that was really cold, I mean who says that an any context???

Cristina4fun's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:18 PM
It's only 1pm here but we have shrimp scampi, garlic bread, and corn on the cob on the menu for tonight, with some Irish coffee and pound cake for dessert.

Cristina4fun's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:15 PM
Just don't give up if they say o initially, and don't be offended if they bring a friend for a buffer....or protection, I watch CSI too muchshocked

Cristina4fun's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:11 PM
Maybe they're worried that it's just a seperation and not a final ending. They might be using cation.

Cristina4fun's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:09 PM
If you think things are not working out and someone says "Do what you gotta" are they protecting themselves? Or do they not give a ****?

Cristina4fun's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:06 PM
Intellectual conversation is a must!! Someone can't walk around with a dictionary because you use big words, and you can't dumb it down because you'll be killing brain cells.

Cristina4fun's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:00 PM
There's a too soon?

Cristina4fun's photo
Sat 01/24/09 01:30 PM
Picnic dinner in a little alcove we had to climb down to at Santa Cruz. Clear night, full moon, the waves kept spraying mist on us. Then we went to his place to watch the Presidential debate. Romantic and Intellectually stimulating. To bad he turned out to be bi-polarbrokenheart

Cristina4fun's photo
Sat 01/24/09 01:17 PM

When you discover that you want to spend time ABOVE the covers, clothes on and allshocked , with that person. rofl
flowerforyou good pointbigsmile
Asolutely

Cristina4fun's photo
Sat 01/24/09 01:11 PM
shoeshappy

Cristina4fun's photo
Sat 01/24/09 01:03 PM

People CAN NOT be used, unless they ALLOW it.

YOU were either blinded be desire or need.

DO NOT ALLOW youeself to do that again.

LEARN & be careful.
Truer words have never been spoken.

You share your life with someone, don't live FOR them.

Cristina4fun's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:59 PM
a little bit at a time

Cristina4fun's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:55 PM

brokenheart What is the worst way you have been rejected or dumped by someone?:cry:

Not being "dumped" in the first place- they just flat-out disappear. No email replies, no nuthin'. That's pretty rank stuff right there.
The absolute worse, the messed up part is when they email 7 months later and say sorry. Totally not worth the ten seconds out of my life it took to read it!!mad

Cristina4fun's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:36 PM
I need advice. I'm very forward so generally I make the first move. Sometimes it's alright, but lately I've been intimidating guys. Should I play coy? winking

Cristina4fun's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:25 PM
We have the equal right to decide to pay or let the man pay:tongue:

Cristina4fun's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:23 PM
The sad part is once a friend has developed intimate feelings, the friendship is over. It'll never be the same.

Cristina4fun's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:17 PM
I may get some heat for this one but for a woman yes, a man no. Simply because society dictates the man pay. No job, no money, no date.

Cristina4fun's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:11 PM
I can sleep in, really I can, but someones always hungrygrumble