Community > Posts By > Cristina4fun

Cristina4fun's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:08 PM
slaphead ouch!

Cristina4fun's photo
Fri 01/23/09 09:34 PM
Good Luck, I've never known a man with that kind of patience.

Cristina4fun's photo
Fri 01/23/09 09:22 PM

....or they're just dogs whoa

WOOF WOOF.

Some of us do try to be good dogs.

I'm just BAD...

...and THAT is why dogs bite people! LOL! laugh
And why they hump legs

Cristina4fun's photo
Fri 01/23/09 09:00 PM

If there is anyone out there who knows the answer to this question, I would really like to know. If a man has a woman, who is faithful, and would have sex with him whenever he likes, why would that man cheat?
OK, you may think I'm a nerd, but anthropologically speaking men are genetically designed to spread their masculan seed and procreate. They seek out mates that are genetically strong and most compatible with them, at least on a subconscience level.

I guess you never really know, for certain that is

That reminds me

I have to go and check on my 200 kids

Cristina4fun's photo
Fri 01/23/09 08:56 PM

If there is anyone out there who knows the answer to this question, I would really like to know. If a man has a woman, who is faithful, and would have sex with him whenever he likes, why would that man cheat?
OK, you may think I'm a nerd, but anthropologically speaking men are genetically designed to spread their masculan seed and procreate. They seek out mates that are genetically strong and most compatible with them, at least on a subconscience level.

Cristina4fun's photo
Fri 01/23/09 08:44 PM

Breathing....
laugh

With my kids; eating everything that'll go straight to my hips and relishing in the fact that I won't last long enough to exercise it off; telling everyone exactly what I think of them without worring about kharma

Cristina4fun's photo
Fri 01/23/09 01:16 PM
It's sad that we seem to be all having the same problem. Does it feel better that you're not alone?spock It just frustrates me!frustrated

Cristina4fun's photo
Fri 01/23/09 01:03 PM

Hi waving newbie here

I am a full time Mommy and full time college student. However, when I find the right guy, there will be plenty of time for him. When I am happy, my kids are happy too. They understand that Mommy needs friends. Besides, my kiddos are young enough that bedtime is early and there's always school days.
I absolutely agree with this. Plus there's sleepovers with friends or cousins. Planning comes largely into play, it's a juggling act.

Cristina4fun's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:58 PM
Only you can decide what's right because you're the one that has to live with your decision. My advice is don't go back because your scared or upset. If the reason why you left still applies then you'll find someone better.

Cristina4fun's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:21 PM
So what exactly does the mutual match mean? The "so and so wants to meet you" thing?

Cristina4fun's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:12 PM

What do people mean when they say a few pounds over?????
It means they're a few pounds over their ideal weight. Not exactly fat, but not exactly fit.

Cristina4fun's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:08 PM
Has this site actually helped anyone? For you ladies, if you've gone out with any guys from here, is there a lot of pressure on expectations? I'm fairly new to the dating scene and seem to be really good at meeting all the wrong guys.

1 2 3 4 6 Next