Cristina4fun's photo
Thu 02/05/09 09:15 PM
30 is the new 20 and at 20 I felt 40

Cristina4fun's photo
Thu 02/05/09 07:58 PM
Easy....No

Cristina4fun's photo
Thu 02/05/09 07:55 PM
Just my guess, but if that interaction is anything like normal for you, let's just say you shouldn't wonder anymore, it's pretty much in black and white.

Cristina4fun's photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:31 PM
Seems more common then one would've thought

Cristina4fun's photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:28 PM
Flowers die, it's a bit symbolic of a relationship

Cristina4fun's photo
Thu 02/05/09 05:59 PM
did you attempt a first move? maybe she was waiting for one.

Cristina4fun's photo
Thu 02/05/09 05:56 PM
More like distance makes the heart forget. If boredom or routine occur somethings not right, heads start to turn, plug distance in and you may get a result you didn't intend for.

Cristina4fun's photo
Wed 02/04/09 12:27 PM
This has only happened once, and I can't understand it. I just let go and move on and then he just shows up in my life and like a dummy I let him in. Then he pulls a houdini, and the cycle starts all overfrustrated

Cristina4fun's photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:22 AM
Do you have that one person who is your kryptonite? That you can't help but want and be there when they need you? But it's never going happen for the two of youbrokenheart

Cristina4fun's photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:17 AM

sorry to take up space, but I jus needed to vent!!

I started dating this guy, everything was really good, thought something might come of it in the future. He was older, mature, fun, ect. I even met his son, parents, friends, and other family members (his choice not mine). But then all of a sudden he stops talking to me, except for if I call, text, email him and his replys were always the bear minimum. Now Im not stupid, I knew something was goin on and I gave him several chances to tell me that it jus wasnt working. Instead I would jus catch him in lies. Today I finally called him on it, told him it jus wasnt working, I couldnt deal with the hot and cold. And again his reply was bear minimum, "its not that ur not what Im looking for u jus live to far away"...intresting since that was my concern at first and he told me that was crazy (we live an hour away and we've been seeing eachother for like 3 months now). Why cant people jus be honest...say whats goin on...Im seriously tired of being treated like an idiot!!
Again sorry for takin up space, jus needed to vent!! thanks!ohwell
Sounds like you got yourself a three month-er. Most of the guys I go out with have this problem. Three months then they quit it. Just long enough to be comfortable but any longer and it might get serious so they run.

Cristina4fun's photo
Sun 02/01/09 08:40 PM
I have actually developed a theory on this.

Life is made of part destiny and part choice.

Destiny brings you to a fork in the road, you choose which way, then destiny takes over again depending on your choice.

A vicious cycle

Cristina4fun's photo
Sun 02/01/09 08:24 PM

god I hate the steelers.

When #92 from the steelers put the beat down on that little Cards guy that was disrespect. He never deserved that 100 yard TD.

Larry Fitz all the way.
He made it fair and square. So if he never had that personal foul he would have deserved it?slaphead That was an awesome playbigsmile

Cristina4fun's photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:46 PM
Sure, (rubbing hands together) lean back and close your eyes, MUAHAHAHAH

Cristina4fun's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:58 PM
IM's annoy the crap outta me

Cristina4fun's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:58 PM
My smile and my lips

Cristina4fun's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:41 PM
I don't get.....does this mean you don't like me?:tongue:

Cristina4fun's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:39 PM
Not at all. Physical attraction is a must....that said it goes both ways.

Cristina4fun's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:34 PM
No way, no way, no way!!!!! No expectations, no disappointmentsbrokenheart

Cristina4fun's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:31 PM
:cry: Poor thing, try to forget him, he sounds like a jerk. Move on...find better, and I do not think being friends will be a good idea, he may just end up using you. From the way you describe him it sounds like a real possibility.

Cristina4fun's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:26 PM

Take care of a kid of a girl you just started dating?

Babysit? I wouldn't let a man do that when I'm dating him. I would only let him do that if I'm in a serious relationship.
Totally, and anyone how wants you to.....BEWAREsurprised