Community > Posts By > EZ4Sheezy

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:02 PM
...lots and lots of dirty words.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 08:58 PM
73*, nice compared to the 96* it usually is.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 08:54 PM
Alternativa

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 08:27 PM
Edited by EZ4Sheezy on Thu 07/09/09 08:28 PM
... write poetry, or something like poetry. not so sure i'm really good enough to call it that, but i write something.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 08:25 PM

Picses 2/25/1970 and mine says

July 09, 2009
Pisces (2/19-3/20)
Your dreams will be especially prophetic now, so try to remember them when you wake up. In fact, this wouldn't be a bad time to start up a dream journal. Keeping track of what your mind does while you're sleeping can help you figure out what's going on in the real world. And, at the very least, you'll end up knowing a bit more about yourself. Get out your pen and pick up a brand-new journal.
uttt ohhh no more horrorscopes laugh

Good luck with that. I can't remember my dreams to save my life...except the bad ones that wake me up. Those I'm not so sure I'd wanna jot down.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 07:51 PM
hurt your other one and it'll take your mind off the first one.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 07:47 PM
the frickin' beetles that attack me every time i got out for a smoke. they're hard not to notice.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 07:45 PM
gym and biking

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 07:41 PM
Somebody at Yahoo had to be spying on me getting my 90 day chip and trying to make me remember the reason I moved to Atlanta in the first place.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 06:55 PM
What's yours? Is it accurate?

Leo (7/23-8/22)
Dreams, nostalgia and thoughts of how great things used to be are on your mind now, and they're having a powerful effect on you. Before you get too swept up in all that nostalgia, be sure you're remembering everything correctly -- with your mind, not just your heart. If you're in doubt, talk to a friend who understands you and knows what's really going on in your life. Experience is a great teacher.

Mine d@mn sure is. I think somebody's spying on me.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:13 PM
Change the pic. Shirtless bathroom mirror pics won't get you far here.

Change the beginning of the profile. "I don't know what to say" is not a good start.

Change the end. "If you wanna know more, just ask" is not a good ending. If they wanna know more, they will ask. You don't need to tell them to.

And add to the middle. Who you are, what you do, what you like, what you don't, what you're looking for, etc.

Sorry if I come off as an a-hole.

Welcome, have fun, and good luck.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 11:48 PM
Edited by EZ4Sheezy on Wed 07/08/09 11:48 PM
yeah, just set your search preferences to something local (within so many miles) and click on the search tab. if they're online and not in stealth mode, it will have a green bar by their name that says "online now"

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 11:38 PM

EMORY > flowers

Your photos/video is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef3fYKy8j-c

Mute the song if you hate it, but it was Daddy’s favorite when I was born. I had to use it.

~ L. A.

Wow! Thank you. I'm...speechless.

The song was just fine.

Loved it!

flowers

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 11:21 PM
Dang, it's almost like they read my mind before I thought it. That's a sweet ride.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:01 PM
Edited by EZ4Sheezy on Wed 07/08/09 10:03 PM

Depends on how they made it look. Gotta agree with Vincent that a muscle car version would be nice. I wasn't a big fan of the last body style before they quit making it.

wonder what that would look like today....probably like the silver wicked looking car in transformers

That was a Corvette. And it was nothing shy of f*ing bad-a$$. love

But the Trans-Am I think would look better as a retro muscle car like the new Camaro. They should make a retro version of something around the '76 model.

i'm fond of my 76' even though it went through Katrina, lol. sandblasted it is...

what! what year vette? 10'?

I don't blame ya. I'm pretty fond of the '76 body style of Trans Am as well.

The Vette is still just in the stages of a concept car, but hopefully will be released on the streets one day. It's supposed to be the new/retro version of the Stingray. Here's a closer look:

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:47 PM

Depends on how they made it look. Gotta agree with Vincent that a muscle car version would be nice. I wasn't a big fan of the last body style before they quit making it.

wonder what that would look like today....probably like the silver wicked looking car in transformers

That was a Corvette. And it was nothing shy of f*ing bad-a$$. love

But the Trans-Am I think would look better as a retro muscle car like the new Camaro. They should make a retro version of something around the '76 model.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:43 PM
Well, unless it was a gun under the pillow accident, then he was sleeping alone when she shot him. I'd much prefer sleeping with a woman than sleeping alone while she shoots me.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:36 PM
Edited by EZ4Sheezy on Wed 07/08/09 09:39 PM

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:35 PM
kits are only about $15-20. they're not hard to install.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:21 PM
Birds give what they've eaten to their kids. By comparison, something that is only chewed isn't really all that bad.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25