Community > Posts By > EZ4Sheezy

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Sat 07/11/09 06:18 PM
Edited by EZ4Sheezy on Sat 07/11/09 06:51 PM
"For Hire"

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Sat 07/11/09 09:34 AM
neither. i don't particularly care for the wide paved highways everybody else follows. i like my own little footpath through the woods. there's more scenery and more shade, sometimes a cool waterfall with swimming hole. if someone wants to follow me, that's cool. i just don't wanna be held responsible for sprained ankles over roots and bug bites along the way. it is an adventerous path. there are risks. but the further you go, the more cool stuff you experience that you just don't get to by traveling along the highways.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Sat 07/11/09 09:08 AM

I used to be really afraid of spiders. Then about a year ago I was at the Field Museum in chicago and they had a creepy crawly exhibit. Look what I did! Now I'm not afraid anymore!

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

scared scared scared scared Some fears don't NEED to be faced and that would be one!!!:laughing:

scared scared scared scared scared scared scared

I usually run away really fast screamimg and crying

I also held a millipede that day, and a HISSING COCKROACH! Of the three, the tarantula was the most pleasant to hold. He was really soft and surprisingly light.

Hissing cockroach? Oh God no! I used to feed those to my chameleon. Hated it.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Sat 07/11/09 08:58 AM
:banana: :heart: Alternativa :heart: :banana:

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/10/09 10:23 PM
the Tostitos w/ a hint of lime and some salsa

or the white corn Tostitos with some salsa-queso dip

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/10/09 09:29 PM
Yeah, I figured. I was just trying to be funny and apparently failing.

Um...one experience that comes to mind...before cell phones were popular, a friend of mine called me at my home number, we talked for a minute to make some plans, then he asked me where I was.

I don't even know whay I remember that, or why that's the first one that comes to mind.

Another...hmmm...ah...I was White Water some years back and I had a fairly short bathing suit. My friends and I were sitting around on some lawn chairs. I looked over at this girl with sunglasses on staring at me. I thought she was checking me out. Then after a few minutes, I looked down and saw that there was a clear view right up the leg of my swim suit. So yeah, I guess she was checking me out, just not any part I was thinking of.

I'll think of more in time.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/10/09 09:07 PM
So sorry to hear about your loss, Vincent. I offer my most sincere condolences. I wish I could think of something that wasn't all cliche to tell you. But no matter what I say, I can't take away the pain of losing a loved one. My best wishes and positive energy are sent your way. If you need to take some of the weight off, I'll be here for ya.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:41 PM
Well, d@mn. I didn't get promised anything. Guess they didn't want me all that bad. Oh well, at least I don't have to be disappointed.

Welcome to Mingle, have fun, and give the forums a shot.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/10/09 01:38 PM
For my love, Alternativa

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/10/09 01:20 PM

This one looks like an iCalculator.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/10/09 01:15 PM
August 13th
This Day in History:

1966 China Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution

13th August 1966 : China has announced It's Cultural Revolution and that by reorganizing the current small farming collectives into great communes workers would be released to work in industry.
With the Cultural Revolution came persecution of radical students and teachers and colleges were effectively closed down, and Chairman Mao also used the time to purge his rivals. A bi-product of the Cultural Revolution was that grain output declined leading to the country's largest famine in history.

1905 China Earthquake

13th August 1905 : Chinese residents were shaken up by an earthquake and nine hours of aftershocks. To avoid quivering buildings throngs went to parks. Chinese religious leaders compounded the terror by predicating doom. As a result, Hong Kong was flooded with refugees.

1920 U.S.A. Draft Dodger Round Up

13th August 1920 : A roundup by U.S. deputy marshals for 212 draft dodgers was going on in the Chicago area. Names of the culprits were obtained from Washington by the district attorney. The men pursued either failed to register for the draft or were shirking their military obligations.

1920 Poland Soviet Attack Warsaw

13th August 1920 : The Soviet Union begins it's assault on Warsaw in Poland which the Poles managed to halt and eventually gained independence for Poland from the Soviet Union.

1936 Alaska Whales Fail To Arrive

13th August 1936 : Eskimos in Barrow, Alaska were in a state of starvation this summer when the usual whales and seals did not migrate to the northern seas. The ship called, “The Northland” rescued them as it was loaded with 41/2 tons of foodstuffs.

1943 Italy Allied Advance

13th August 1943 : Under a volley of five hundred anti-aircraft guns, Nazi soldiers fled across the Messina Strait to Italy. It was reported that the German army was in full retreat after being pounded by the allies. German Captain Ludwig Sertoius admitted on the radio that, (it was) “a systematic, new disengagement movement by German and Italian troops.”

1953 France General Strike

13th August 1953 : France had four million workers go on a massive strike as unions sparred with the government and its economic policies. The situation was so bad that even convicts were pressed into service in an attempt to fill the gap left by the strikers. The only people that were happy were tourists who were jubilant that customs officers walked off the job and all baggage could leave the country without inspection.

1961 East Germany Border Closed To West Germany

13th August 1961 : German communists closed the border between East and West Germany stopping refugees from leaving and Going to West Germany , they also started laying barbed wire as the first step to building the Berlin Wall .

1969 U.S.A. Astronauts New York Tic A Tape Parade

13th August 1969 : Astronauts Neil Armstrong, Edwin Aldrin Jr., and Michael Collins were exuberantly welcomed and worshipped by New Yorkers as their motorcade went by. The paper thrown into the streets in celebration of the first walk on the moon was ankle deep. Nationwide celebrations were going to be held as well.

1979 U.S.A. Congress

13th August 1979 : After Watergate and President Nixon’s downfall, President Ford promised to listen and cooperate with Congress. At the time Congress was predominantly Democrat and Ford was a Republican, so the relationship was particularly challenging. During Nixon’s presidency the limits of executive power verses the power of Congress had been a huge issue.

1988 U.S.A. Anne Ramsey

13th August 1988 : Anne Ramsey, who had a 37 year long acting career, died of throat cancer at age 59. Her most famous role was the homely, harping mother in the movie, “Throw Mama Off the Train” where she co-starred with Danny DeVito. Other flicks that Ramsey acted in were, “Up From the Sandbox”, “For Pete’s Sake”, “Weeds”, and “Goonies”.

1995 U.S.A. Ms. Jensen

13th August 1995 : A downs syndrome woman whose organs are failing has been rejected as a candidate for a heart-lung transplant. Ms. Jensen graduated from high school and worked at busing tables. However, two hospitals have said that she could not comprehend the treatment regime or the medical complications of the surgery and therefore cannot have a transplant to save her life. Dr. William Bronston, a rehabilitation authority says that Ms. Jensen’s rights have been violated under the national Americans with Disabilities Act.

2001 Congo International Aid Agencies Appeal For More Help

13th August 2001 : International Aid Agencies in Congo including Save the Children, Oxfam and Christian Aid are pleading for more help from the International Community for war ravaged Congo. They are telling world leaders a humanitarian crisis of epic proportions is occurring in the Democratic Republic of Congo. With 16 million Congolese starving making it one of the world's worst humanitarian crises in 50 years. Those affected worst are the children in the country where 40% of children receive no schooling and 10,000 children have been commandeered to act as child soldiers in the war.

2002 U.S.A. American Airlines

13th August 2002 : Beleaguered American airlines have experienced stock crashes and it is feared that United Airlines could fail just like U.S. Airways did. Daily losses, high prices, and the fear after September 9/11 have threatened the viability of airlines.

2004 Greece Olympic Games Opens

13th August 2004 : The Summer Olympic Games opening ceremony in Athens Greece , officially known as the Games of the XXVIII Olympiad, the opening ceremony was shown around the world.

2004 U.S.A. Hurricane Charley

13th August 2004 : Hurricane Charley a Category 3 hurricane with winds in excess of 150 MPH makes landfall in southwest Florida , ripping up trees and forcing the evacuation of tens of thousands of residents. The hurricane caused 10 deaths and $15.4 billion in damages in the state

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/10/09 01:08 PM
I'm working on that now.

Just found out it's International Lefthanders' Day.

And I just happen to be left handed...actually amibidextrous...but I write, draw, eat, smoke, and that kind of stuff left handed...and throw, lift, reach, play sports, and all that stuff right handed.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/10/09 01:01 PM
Edited by EZ4Sheezy on Fri 07/10/09 01:01 PM
Yaaay! Not only did I get my own hangout room, but Phuque's hanging out in it.

We shall party all day and night from the 13th through the 14th.

:banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinker :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks for the thread smiless. You rock, and when you rock, you rock hard.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/10/09 09:56 AM
I believe the expression is usually 'laugh your a$$ off.' But I see you used four letters/symbols in the thread title. What exactly do you want us to laugh off here?

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/10/09 01:04 AM
rofl rofl
"You will actually be eating the garbage that you produce"
rofl rofl

Why doesn't this sound too far off from normal Taco Bell?

I never figured they took any of their ingredients from nature anyhow.

And 4% meat? C'mon. I used to give it credit for at least 6%.

Never really been a big fan of theirs, but after seeing that, I'm not so sure i will ever eat there again. ill

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/10/09 12:46 AM

What's yours? Is it accurate?

Leo (7/23-8/22)
Dreams, nostalgia and thoughts of how great things used to be are on your mind now, and they're having a powerful effect on you. Before you get too swept up in all that nostalgia, be sure you're remembering everything correctly -- with your mind, not just your heart. If you're in doubt, talk to a friend who understands you and knows what's really going on in your life. Experience is a great teacher.

Mine d@mn sure is. I think somebody's spying on me.

EZ you're a leo too!?!?!?

and yeah... its eerily right on the money.

lets start a support group.

Yep, born on August 13th. Turned 13 on Friday the 13th too.

laugh Too funny! My horoscope being so eerily accurate had to do with with my support group. surprised It was YOU spying on me!

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 11:09 PM

il mio cuore è il vostro :heart:

:heart: e miniera, la vostra :heart:

:heart: Ti amo :heart:

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:28 PM
To have a warning, some dumba$$ somewhere usually tried it.

And everything is know to poison or cause cancer in California. Who made Californians the officials anyway?

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:16 PM
I'd use my trips one at a time so that when I screwed something up, I could go back to the previos night to fix it.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:13 PM
I'd beg for her:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25