Community > Posts By > EZ4Sheezy

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 12:45 AM
The right company

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 12:44 AM
I learned about the cone that forms over the nose of a jet while breaking the sound barrier. It's water vapor that gets compressed between the crests of the sound waves produced by the jet.

Anybody else got anything interesting?

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 10:21 PM

glasses Alien starship,dimensional travel,etc.glasses

I usually use my pocket trans....oops

I have NOTHING! indifferent

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 10:17 PM
every time i hear one

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 10:16 PM
subwoofer

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 10:10 PM

August 13th

Wow! That's some pretty cool stuff - the Sun, individualism, intuition, sharpshooting...and my cat's name is Ruby. And though I'm not really big on dying just yet, it is time for and a period of change. I won't go into detail about the rest. I wouldn't call it quite dead on, but pretty damn close. Just remember, I'm the sharpshooter. laugh I'd be curious to see what I look like in a fantasy drawing, but don't need you to get backed up even further.

Nicely done my good man. Thank you.

:thumbsup:

Well it is amazing what the stars predict for us let alone the planets and all the mystical things that most find unreal. I always say there is more magic in the air then one realizes.

I am not backed up at all. I see it differently. I see that everyone has to wait their turn. laugh

I would love to draw you. What kind of magical creature would you like to be to escape this planet once in awhile? grumble

Griffin for a Leo? Dragon? I dunno. I'll let your imagination decide.

But um...confused...I can wait my turn...You would love to draw me....But then there's a grumble. what

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 09:46 PM
why alphabetical order? wouldn't chronological make more sense?

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 09:44 PM
When I send out e mails, I get one of two messages at the top:

"Message was sent successfully"

-or-

"Message was sent"

Now I've had some recent trouble with the spam filter catching messages that weren't spam. So I'm wondering if the lack of the word "successfully" means that my message was not actually sent, but caught by the spam trap. Any thoughts on this?

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 07:35 PM
Edited by EZ4Sheezy on Wed 07/01/09 07:41 PM

August 13th

Wow! That's some pretty cool stuff - the Sun, individualism, intuition, sharpshooting...and my cat's name is Ruby. And though I'm not really big on dying just yet, it is time for and a period of change. I won't go into detail about the rest. I wouldn't call it quite dead on, but pretty damn close. Just remember, I'm the sharpshooter. laugh I'd be curious to see what I look like in a fantasy drawing, but don't need you to get backed up even further.

Nicely done my good man. Thank you.

:thumbsup:

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 01:49 PM

August 13th

it was just called to my attention that my post got repeated 5 times. sorry about the triple, quadruple, however many times i put it in there. not trying to be pushy. the site or my internet seemed to be having trouble at the time and it resulted in all these extra posts. take your time with it.

I always say that my computer had the hiccups when this happenslaugh drinker

Thankyou for your patience as I am going down one by one until I finally reach you:smile:

Hiccups? I could understand that for 1-3 of the same post. But 5? I think that was my computer going into a full-blown seizure. Almost suprized the tower didn't shake itself off the desk.

No need to thank me. I'm just here. Thank YOU for doing this for us.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Tue 06/30/09 08:36 PM
Edited by EZ4Sheezy on Tue 06/30/09 08:39 PM

August 13th

it was just called to my attention that my post got repeated 5 times. sorry about the triple, quadruple, however many times i put it in there. not trying to be pushy. the site or my internet seemed to be having trouble at the time and it resulted in all these extra posts. take your time with it.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Tue 06/30/09 05:41 PM
August 13th

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Tue 06/30/09 05:41 PM
August 13th

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Tue 06/30/09 05:39 PM
August 13th

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Tue 06/30/09 05:39 PM
August 13th

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Tue 06/30/09 05:35 PM
August 13th

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:36 AM
was the other thread not good enough for you?

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:09 AM
huh?

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:07 AM

Do you think your intellegent. If so why.

Spelling Corrections: "Do you think you're intelligent." laugh

Actually, it needs a punctuation correction or three as well.

"Do you think you're intelligent? If so, why?"

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:04 AM
yeah, orgasm ants. then your foot would feel great.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25