Community > Posts By > EZ4Sheezy

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/03/09 09:17 PM
& Grind

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/03/09 09:14 PM
Edited by EZ4Sheezy on Fri 07/03/09 09:15 PM

Or someone that can break that same barrier and make no sound.

They're actually already working on that so that military jets can fly supersonic through enemy territory without letting out a boom to let enemies know they're there, or for commercial flights over land. It has something to do with altering the shape of the nose of the plane.

Was I supposed to say that?!? Oops....shhhh. I know NOTHING! indifferent

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/03/09 08:51 PM

i'm looking forward to see what things you'd come up with to make the ideas and things i've built already....be more efficient. i have faith in you, and your ideas and abilities, and your generous heart to improve your surroundings we live in...maybe early fall.

did you ever notice that this "cone" resembles a lenticular cloud? the ones you see on mountain tops? and thunderstorm anvils?

I look forward to seeing the designs, but can't make any promises on anything I can do with em. I'm only so smart.

So mountains and t-storm anvils are really traveling above mach 1?!?!

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/03/09 02:58 PM
chase it

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/03/09 02:37 PM
Today:

That sun exposure causes approximately 4,000 lesions per minute in our DNA.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/03/09 12:31 PM
3 words with some meaning behind them

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/03/09 10:57 AM
hurting

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Fri 07/03/09 09:04 AM
?

i could tell you my worst

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:14 PM
For L.A.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:08 PM
Lipton

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:08 PM
:banana: I'm perfectly happy with the two I got today. :banana:

flowers

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:05 PM
hell yeah! i love it. been a nice dry heat the past couple days too. i've only run the AC about 4 or 5 days so far...and that was only when i had company. otherwise i'm just fine sittin' around with a pair of shorts and a fan blowing on me.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:00 PM
Edited by EZ4Sheezy on Thu 07/02/09 03:19 PM
What's with the social stigma associated with a bar? Ya know, there are genuine, good people who like to go out for drinks every now and then. Is the way you look at the opposite sex in a bar how you want other people to look at you when you're going out for a drink or three? If you want to judge people based on their surroundings you might as well not approach anybody anywhere. Like don't approach women jogging in the park; they're health nuts. Don't approach women in the library; they're nerds. Don't approach women walking their dogs; they're too defensive. Don't approach women on Mingle; they're all lonely and have no life. It's up to you to get what you want out of a first conversation anywhere. If you're too drunk at a bar to realize that that the woman is only about partying and sleeping around, and get you all worried about never talking to you again, then you are the sucker.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 02:45 PM
I worked at a recycling center too a while back. And though I do appreciate yours and others' consideration in not sending nasty containers, it made no difference when it came down to it. Being mixed in with all the other nasty stuff, the clean stuff was hardly noticeable. Just go with throwing things in the bin dirty. Most of 'em have lids to keep 'em from stinking up your garage.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 02:37 PM
i'd go with the chimp. he could climb all over the kangaroo.

alright...even that was putting way too much thought into this slaphead

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 02:34 PM
Edited by EZ4Sheezy on Thu 07/02/09 03:23 PM

Unknown Life Form in NC Sewer! (CREEPY)scared scared scared scared

Watch the whole video it will creep you the hell out!!!!!

An unknown life-form picked up by sewer snakecam in North Carolina. Believed to be of ET origin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcKpx2DxGwY

I wonder what it feeds on?
Hmmm... know just the person I'd like to throw in right now.

Better than making someone eat those nasty things. ill

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 12:39 PM
Questions. Ask questions. Then play with comments.

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 12:28 PM

Emory fits well with a character that looks normal on the outside, but has a hidden toughness and devilishness on the inside. rofl

pitchfork

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 11:02 AM

August 13th

Wow! That's some pretty cool stuff - the Sun, individualism, intuition, sharpshooting...and my cat's name is Ruby. And though I'm not really big on dying just yet, it is time for and a period of change. I won't go into detail about the rest. I wouldn't call it quite dead on, but pretty damn close. Just remember, I'm the sharpshooter. laugh I'd be curious to see what I look like in a fantasy drawing, but don't need you to get backed up even further.

Nicely done my good man. Thank you.

:thumbsup:

Well it is amazing what the stars predict for us let alone the planets and all the mystical things that most find unreal. I always say there is more magic in the air then one realizes.

I am not backed up at all. I see it differently. I see that everyone has to wait their turn. laugh

I would love to draw you. What kind of magical creature would you like to be to escape this planet once in awhile? grumble

Griffin for a Leo? Dragon? I dunno. I'll let your imagination decide.

But um...confused...I can wait my turn...You would love to draw me....But then there's a grumble. what

I love to draw when I have the freetime. Don't worry I am straight and married for a long time. I am not into men, but into having friendships like drinking buddieslaugh Sorry for the confusion.grumble

Well let us see.

I usually can transform a face into a dark elf, high elf, dwarf, gnome, human rogue, pirate, cleric, wizard, prince, knight

minotaur, half-orc, vampire, draconian to name a few.

On my photo display are examples of Mingler's who allowed me to transform their photo into a magical creature.

No no no no, not confused as to your sexuality. :laughing: Confused by the grumble, but I take it that's grumbling at the world, not at another request to be drawn.

I like wizard!

EZ4Sheezy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 12:57 AM

I learned about the cone that forms over the nose of a jet while breaking the sound barrier. It's water vapor that gets compressed between the crests of the sound waves produced by the jet.

Anybody else got anything interesting?

Hey that's cool, does it freeze on there or something? Can you see it? Can you feel it? Does it melt off or what? Details please?:smile:

It is visible. It never freezes. As the jet approaches mach 1, it pushes the sound waves closer together. Eventually the sound waves get so close together that they squeeze all the surrounding water vapor in the air into a thin, visible layer just before the jet pushes its way through them.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25