Community > Posts By > DeKLiNe0fMaN

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:04 AM
This was a great movie, by the time it was over i felt all romantic and fuzzy inside spock ! noting that sounded gayer than 2 men in a bathtub i sit secure in my manhood rofl

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Tue 02/03/09 05:59 AM
I'd have to say the newest release of "Halloween" by Rob Zombie. Rape,incest, sensless murder, fratricide,matricide,patricide all them other cides' Dont get me wrong i love a movie with a lil bit of the ultra violence, but in most cases there's a purpose( to squash evil,get the bad guy,war, etc)a sense of good and evil, where as in the rob zombie flick it's just pure immorality, with no other intentions than to promote the satanic lifestyle these types of bands promote to impressionable teenagers mostly too cowardly to accept responsibility. Welcome in a generation of God hating, blaming others, lazy, disrespectful, punk azz "hardcore" , poor me its my parents fault, "misunderstood" whiny, gonna shoot up the school cause you were mean to me in highschool,gonna experiment in homosexuality cause MTv said it was cool,......... *settles down*shocked oops my bad! Got carried away.But that's the price of freedom in this country, for every person out there trying to do good and make a better world, there 3 more trying to thwart it in the name of "the world owes you" !

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Tue 02/03/09 12:31 AM

Problem
–noun
1. any question or matter involving doubt, uncertainty, or difficulty.
2. a question proposed for solution or discussion.
3. Mathematics. a statement requiring a solution, usually by means of a mathematical operation or geometric construction.
–adjective
4. difficult to train or guide; unruly: a problem child.
5. Literature. dealing with choices of action difficult either for an individual or for society at large: a problem play. (dictionary.com)
Place your situation where it applies. If it doesn't fall under these basic categories, perhaps "problems" is a metaphor for something fictional you've created. Or even a cop-out of denial of responsibility.
Everyone has unresolved issues pending in their lives.
Some from the past which haven't been personally reconciled and forgiven, some in the future which are most likely speculative (like thinking out an entire argument in your head before the discussion) and those of the present which may be over-dramatized every day decisions.
Any way you look at it such a question only invokes more questions, just like asking yourself if your a good person. Only you know the truth and only you know what constitutes a problem.
I think anyone who will tell you " they have problems " is either looking for sympathy or legitimately needs a hug and some reassurance that the whole world isn't coming to an end !:angel:

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Tue 02/03/09 12:08 AM

it's just another cult.

yeppers, but then almost all of the organized religions of the world today would fall under the "cult" classification if the pactices they engage were really known. sad but true. God has only one church, it consists of those who are actually seeking the wisdom of, and trying to live as Christ taught. Not some dogmatic religious group whom is into self gratification buy showing off with huge congregations, buildings, nice clothing on sunday morning, etc. Christ was a man of service to all whom sought his wisdom. He was not about a proud and or a haughty look.

"The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and
before honour is humility."
Proverbs 15:33, KJV.

As far as Scientology I don't have the time or space to go into depth against the motivations of this "church" but any religion stolen( and by stolen i mean it wasn't his idea first) by a man who wrote sci-fi novels before starting a church should be considered carefully.

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Mon 02/02/09 11:52 PM
Edited by DeKLiNe0fMaN on Mon 02/02/09 11:56 PM

The Earth's orbit is a spiral, not an oval shape.

Our Sun is spinning within the galaxy just like all the stars spin within the galaxy around the galactic core. The Sun is traveling through space with a crazy number (240km/s ~ 150miles/second) so does all the planets keeping up with it.

Wouldn't that be a spiral shape across the universe, compared to an absolute still point outside the galaxy? Hmm? We never return to the same position the Earth has already been before, until we make a full circle galactic core and even then, it would be a very small percentage chance to ever be at the same orbital position then a galactic year ago (250million Earth-years).

Why don't they teach this in school?

Hubble, who had been the first to establish that the universe included many other galaxies outside of our own, noticed something else: the galaxies were receding from us at a velocity proportional to their distance. The more distant the galaxy, the greater its redshift, and therefore the higher the velocity, a relation known as Hubble's Law.

The velocity v could be determined by multiplying the distance R by H, the Hubble constant, given by the slope of the line in a graph, in units of kilometers per second per million light years. The Hubble constant describes the universe's rate of expansion.

The apparent linearity of Hubble's Law implies that the universe is uniformly expanding. What does that actually mean?
For one thing, it means that no matter which galaxy we happen to be in, virtually all of the other galaxies are moving away from us (the exceptions are at the local level: gravitational attraction pulls neighboring galaxies, such as Andromeda and the Milky Way, closer together). In other words, it's not as though we here on earth are at the center of the universe and everything else is receding from us. The universe has no "edge" as such.
It also means that the galaxies are not moving away through space, they are moving away with space, as space itself expands. Think of a loaf of unbaked raisin bread you've set in a warm place to rise. The raisins are like galaxies or clusters of galaxies, and the dough, space. As the dough rises, the raisins move farther apart, but they've moved with the dough, not through the dough. http://archive.ncsa.uiuc.edu/Cyberia/Cosmos/ExpandUni.html

Perhaps our galaxy is close enough to another galaxy to act like a A double star which is two stars that appear close to one another in the sky. Some are true binaries (two stars that revolve around one another); others just appear together from the Earth because they are both in the same line-of-sight. So as we travel through the galaxy even after 1 galactic rotation we have wabbled just enough NOT to land the same plot as beforespock ?
The reason they don't teach this in schools is because they have more pressing doctrines to push, such as accepting homosexuality and hating Jesus :angel:

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Mon 02/02/09 11:29 PM
I thought perhaps we were gonna be heading to the definition of entropy as a doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration.... But as for this threads meaning all i can say is...... " you had me at hello flowers " rofl offtopic oops

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Mon 02/02/09 11:20 PM

Do not worry. I guarantee you, that you will not make any impact whatsoever either way.

noway That's messed up ! But i have to say darkly humorous.
Right and wrong seems to be a mob mentality perception, I personally think it's wrong to sleep around with no meaning to relationship, but an MTv generation will tell you that's the way of the world. I try to live my life as a Christian man yet i'm still in conflict about abortion (to-witt i'm not totally against it under circumstances) I guess if you think its wrong, you prolly shouldn't do it and the right thing isn't always the best thing. Welcome to this disco called life, these are the things you have to discover as you grow as an individualwinking

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Mon 02/02/09 10:33 PM
Edited by DeKLiNe0fMaN on Mon 02/02/09 10:46 PM

There's no reason not to trust science and religion. I'm a christian and believe the earth is as old as scientist say it is. the bible doenst say "earth began" A thousand years is a day to God and there is proof in Genesis that man walked the earth before adam and eve. as stated in both genesis and isaiah about lucifer being cast out of heaven and having dominion over earth and how kings reigned on it durring that time. adam and Eve were presented on earth and God gave it to them, they are the ones that gave it back to lucifer. Careful study of the bible actually shows increments of 2000 years between adam and eve----> Noah----->Christ------> Now. You really want to study up ? have a look at what was going on during the same time as Christ and it puts the reality into perspective. Faith belongs in the heart thats what makes us unique, trust in God not what those who want to disprove God. I believe there are only two thing in this universe that are flawless.....God and mathmatics, and God created everything through mathmatics...:angel: ( Of course all things were created through Jesus, but i'm hoping you get what i mean with mathmatics)
But IS god mathematics?

What is mathematics?

IS it the relationship between all things real and imagined?

Those relationships are they discovered? where they always there? Have they changed? Can they change?

______

Great post btw! drinker
I don't agree with most if not all Christian apologetics however, I like the way you think abut math
Im out to set it straight between science and religion. meaning i don't think you have to choose a side, i'd like to prove the existance of God THROUGH mathmatics and i love math. The degree im studying for has quite a bit of math to it but not enough for me to discover the inner workings of the universe what I dont want to prove God so i can say your wrong. I just want to bring enough concrete evidence to the table to make you think about it.
And to answer the question... yes all things real and imagined, because technically what we SEE isn't really whats there.think but to save myself from sounding like i don't know what the hell im talking about i'll just say its a buttload of atoms oops too late lol
everything can change. I believe they were always there just as i believe God always was. Science says "big bang" Christians say "God Spoke", well to create a universe through word im guessing that would be quite an explosion of sound...:angel:

I've seen some of your other post bushido and i like where you go with your ideas, Rock on Brudda !:thumbsup:

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Mon 02/02/09 01:47 PM
I would like to give this 1 more day on page 1 b4 i count it loss noway

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Mon 02/02/09 01:45 PM

This was a bit long, but still worth reading.
Now as for me, I LIVE THIS LIFE here.
To be all I can to others,,,ALL.....And GOD lives in me as I through him..
But I WILL NEVER EXPECT nor feel I KNOW,,,that I am going to heaven. And truly don't LIVE to see, nor reach another life.
I live to carry the Bible with me in a humble manner and live to be judged NOT just on my judgment day with the LORD, but to be judged HERE, NOW, by anyone or all..
Many people believe they already have a SEAT in heaven, and I will NEVER second guess what HE may tell me before we part our first talks together eye to eye.
If you truly LIVE this life to be in his eyes daily.
Then you live to know better than most. HE'S WITH YOU!
I will never PRETEND to LIVE for the forever life of eternity.
I PRAY, and follow the Ten commandments. Enough said.:

amen to that brudda. Where as my goal is eternal with Christ in heaven, my feet are still planted here on earth. I don't try to be a speirdo (spiritual weirdo) I live my life daily under the guidance of the Holy Spirit and am convicted when i make wrong choices. As in your other post you may see i have corrected the caps thing :thumbsup: as far as grammar goes, to me is irrelevant. For those who come to nit-pick trivial things means they missed the point of the writing. I don't tell artist how to stroke their paint brushes :wink: Thanks for reading and inputting man.

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Mon 02/02/09 01:39 PM

Its into ones own faults that we then see who we have become.
And through those eyes we now shall have our souls revealed.
To be once lost but still saved. Is to live a BLESSED life.

Good right man, you will hear others tell you about your grammar, and the caps,lol. And all that meaningless thought
which should have been more given to your words...But NOW,,maybe ya won't have as much....drinker
Keep writing about what you feel, live, and seen..And the world will listen, read, and be your friend.drinker :wink:

Yea this one i just copied and pasted from my myspace blog, took the caps thing to heart by another post. Thanks for reading and giving me input.

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Mon 02/02/09 01:35 PM

Your profile suggests no nonsense and given your goals, makes perfect sense. One of my disciplines is in electronics, and in fact, it's the only thing I actually went to school for. A minor in mechnanical engineering would be a good complement to what you're already doing and would provide a more well rounded approach in your career. Just my thoughts.

Thanks Joe i'll take that as good advise on the mechanical eng. :thumbsup:

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Sun 02/01/09 09:01 PM

Profile is fine bro!

Don't encourage that guy who has a picture of Sasquatch though. All he is looking for is slutty drunk chicks! laugh

how do you NOT encourage Chewbacca, specially if he's with Han !

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Sun 02/01/09 08:52 PM

I liked it a lot and definately got the visual. Good write.

Thank you Laura mission accomplished :smile:

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Sun 02/01/09 08:28 PM
Here they come to comfort.....

Look how they walk so unsure of their motives.

Inflict a spirit of dumbness on my lips, I must not go back
any further.

Their mouths keep moving, but all i hear is men chewing on
tinfoil.

I grind my teeth in anger I'm Gnashing !

My mouth fills up with dust, I can't swallow, there's a lump in my throat I can't breath.

I lay mortally wounded like a soldier in the jungle.

Rapid breathing and anxious thoughts.....God take my life!

No ! ! Let me suffer a little while longer.

All around me the knives are thrust in, they are so sharp and skillfully driven I don't even notice till they start twisting.

Right in front of my face courteously smiling... Spare me this foolishness.

I'm all alone fending off death on a battlefield.

My pupils dilate pitch black like a solar eclipse, with an imprisoned corona behind a desperate contradiction of the hour at hand... Nonsense ! Nonsense ! I don't want to hear it.

Father have them nail me up and pierce me already.

Perhaps the physical pain will out-weigh the crushed down, beaten, torn and trampled heart beating irregularly in my chest trying to escape.

The bass of it gives me a headache.

What is the real truth God ?

What in the depths of the grave is going on ?

Did i somehow pray for this ?

Did even Job ask you what you know is wailing from my heart right now ?

Give me strength, my eyes are weak and swollen and i cannot see the forest through the trees,

Just the heat waves blistering up from the desert seas.

What have I done God ?

My sins are ever-always in my thoughts.

See how i sit in silence and wait patiently God ?

Do you notice me shuffling in anticipation ?

Has the race already began ?

Am I standing here stupid at the starting line ?

Or am I paralyzed ?..... Too scared to cross the finish line.

Deafen my ears to the nonsense around me,

Blind my eyes to injustice.

You have mercy on whom you choose to have favor with.

It's your job to correct me oh LORD.

Don't wait to long, despair is over-taking me.

But your truth is seeded in my heart and I know better.

I am a seed on a rocky path.

Spring up a mighty oak tree to shade how exposed I am.

Lure the vultures to your branches and give them rest, they seek to devour me.

Bring me mighty roots to hold me to your purpose.

Lord let my testimony of perseverance be an altar call of conviction to lead others to repentance.

If I am in the wrong oh Lord, drive me to my knees and push my face into the ashes and my lips will utter tongues of forgiveness.

I have been reduced to fading coals.

God breath life on me and rekindle my fire.

Praise God I am troubled on my path.

When i do more than conquer, I will be assured a place in Heaven.

Reward me according to YOUR will god and thrust me up[on the shoulders of accomplishment.

Let them all see your hand in my life.
Garrett Couch 1/10/07

( 1st Peter says: "Be glad about this, even though it may be necessary for you to be sad for awhile, because of the many kinds of trials you suffer. Their purpose is to prove that your faith is genuine. But after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who calls you to share his eternal glory in union with Christ, will Himself perfect you and give you firmness, strength, and a sure foundation. To Him be the glory, power, forever Amen!")

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Sun 02/01/09 07:36 PM
Edited by DeKLiNe0fMaN on Sun 02/01/09 07:39 PM
There's no reason not to trust science and religion. I'm a christian and believe the earth is as old as scientist say it is. the bible doenst say "earth began" A thousand years is a day to God and there is proof in Genesis that man walked the earth before adam and eve. as stated in both genesis and isaiah about lucifer being cast out of heaven and having dominion over earth and how kings reigned on it durring that time. adam and Eve were presented on earth and God gave it to them, they are the ones that gave it back to lucifer. Careful study of the bible actually shows increments of 2000 years between adam and eve----> Noah----->Christ------> Now. You really want to study up ? have a look at what was going on during the same time as Christ and it puts the reality into perspective. Faith belongs in the heart thats what makes us unique, trust in God not what those who want to disprove God. I believe there are only two thing in this universe that are flawless.....God and mathmatics, and God created everything through mathmatics...:angel: ( Of course all things were created through Jesus, but i'm hoping you get what i mean with mathmatics)

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Sun 02/01/09 07:16 PM
So sad it was lookin good for my cards here in phoenix

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Sat 01/31/09 12:43 PM
To me it was the same old same old ghost story, the ring meets the grudge, meets SEEN IT already !

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:40 PM
First press conference i would give the middle finger to the camera, tell everyone they're fired, legalize marijuana , make it mandatory to own a fire arm by age 11, buy a really good telescope, head for the hill and watch a real live version of "Red Dawn" unfold..... Yes,...Yes that's an Excellent plan.. devil devil devil devil devil devil devil Muhahahahahahaa

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:34 PM

while searching for your mutual match why does 90% 0f the men on here click on a woman pic showing intrest in her & then later on when she reply back or maybe you have e-mailed her showing intrest and then you all the sudden have stoped talking to her with out giving both of you a chance or telling her why you have stoped talking to her when she im's you aand you dont reply back please dont mutual match with a lady if your not for sure about her or because she lives to far away from you it would be better if you didnt lead someone one on and please dont tell a lady what you think she wonts to hear be up front and honestwith your self and her know ahead of time what kind of woman and realtionship you wont before you start e-mailing and matching with the lady's its has happend to me and it very confusing to me and it a waste of people time just be your self and be honest .i was on this site awhile back for few monthe then i resently rejoined again thank's one good hearted woman

Did anyone see a comma in there ? This is why
pharmaceutical companies are getting sooo damn rich. Blasted legal drug dealerstongue2