Community > Posts By > DeKLiNe0fMaN

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:18 PM

you are sooooooo not allowed to buy Alaska.

I checked. tongue2

Perhaps i can marry an Eskimo, and stake a claim:thumbsup: Become an oil barron, save the polar bears and gain the support of P.E.T.A . Then I'll buddy up with Palin due to my influence from the politically correct community, Next thing you know i'm runnin the whole thing from my newly developed ski resort, tapping my fingers together (Mr Burns style). EXXxxxellennnnt !shades

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:09 PM
Edited by DeKLiNe0fMaN on Fri 01/30/09 10:21 PM

You're new and already need to lighten up. laugh

Settle down singmesweet this is all in fun, just invoking discussion. Nobody Mad but the Devildevil

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:02 PM
Whats worse than slutty drunk chicks ? ........... ones that AREN'T in denial !scared I'm not hatin, but for the love of God pretend you have some sort of value in yourself. spock I'm just sayin most people who need to sleep around that much in my experience don't stay faithful. brokenheart

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Fri 01/30/09 03:54 PM
Got your attention ? Have a peek tell me whats missing. I've read several profiles with bad attitudes, one chick wrote something like "i have two kids and I'm pregnant right now and if you don't like it..." I was like sholy hit slaphead ! frustrated I just found this site not to long ago, but it is starting t grow on me. There's some strange azz people on here but someone might think me a lil off too .:angel:

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:25 AM
Amen, I see we write from a similar prospective on who's runnin this show called life. Have a peek at my writing "a tale worth a 1000 words" I think you'll enjoy it. This was cool I'll look for more from you.

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:10 AM
This is a tragic story,I can feel the hurt. I find that my best writing come out of releasing the pain of my past. Thank for sharing.indifferent

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:04 AM

, the way that you write should scare peeps away from street junk.

I like to stimulate a shock factor in my writings, to me it's all about the story telling with the visual you can get as you read. I try to put you there so by the end you feel the emotion.

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Thu 01/29/09 11:58 PM
Thanks d4tc , the whole concept is of complete panic throughout, like that surreal nightmare you wake up from and aren't quite sure yet if it happened or if you're still dreaming. I think most people will consult God during near death whether they believe in Him or not, either for thanks and praise or for absolution and repentance.

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:55 PM
I would like some input on my writing career, if this doesn't work out i'm gonna go for a PHD in street meds instead !

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Sat 01/24/09 11:30 PM
Edited by DeKLiNe0fMaN on Sat 01/24/09 11:31 PM
Never See the Likes of you Again

By Flogging Molly

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Sat 01/24/09 11:28 PM
There's always meth but then that creates a WHOLE new set of "how do you tell a loved 1...." lmaofrustrated explode

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Sat 01/24/09 10:53 PM
Edited by DeKLiNe0fMaN on Sat 01/24/09 10:57 PM

Time as we know it is based on relativity....studies are beginning to show a great deal of evidence to the belief that time is not a straight line, although the idea has been around for ages the concept is difficult for most to grasp and very difficult to explain in simple terms, at least for the purpose of general understanding. Time exists, yes, but not in the way we chose to understand it...the way we explain time is an effort to gain control of our circumstances..believing that we have some control is a comfort, the same way faith is a comfort to those who realize that somethings are not in their power to control....

And to think that the universe fits into the palm of Gods hand according to the Hebrew Bible. My God is a BIG GOD ! And if you believe in God then you know time is Irrelevant because the end was known before the beginning.So that's my stance on the subject.

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Sat 01/24/09 10:45 PM

Everyone who has posted above has made valid points.

Depending on the situation and forces involved it is possible.

F=MA (Force = Mass X Acceleration),
or for this application A=F/M Acceleration = Force / Mass

But we must account for how friction effects the needed force.

Ff = μ FN

Ff = force due to friction (Newtons)
FN = normal force (Newtons)
μ = Greek letter “mu”, coefficient of friction between two surfaces (no units)
μs is static, μk is kinetic

When the vehicles are at rest the friction is static, when the force applied has overcome the friction and started the vehicle moving it is kinetic friction.

Each material has a different friction coefficient so we would need to measure the friction of the rubber on the ice.
well said my friend , ahhhh math i love it!

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Sat 01/24/09 10:44 PM
Edited by DeKLiNe0fMaN on Sat 01/24/09 10:46 PM

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Sat 01/24/09 10:41 PM
To say there's no other life out there would be ignorant since it can't be proved or disproved. But to say aliens are coming to our planet and abducting ( hicks and cookoo heads) and the best photo we can get is some blurred image from a ****ty camera to me is non-sense. We got satelites we can access via google earth and such that can pick up an image of a quarter on the sidewalk of some hillbilly town but no concrete photos of ufo's . So i say blah blah blah there's more important things to concern ourselves with right here on planet earth.

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Sat 01/24/09 10:15 PM
THE RESCUE……

MY LIFE SEEMS SO OVERWHELMING,

WAVES OF CONFUSION BLOT OUT THE HORIZON AS MY SOUL BUOYS TOO AND FRO.

GOD I FEEL LIKE I'M DROWNING,SEASICKNESS OF MY MIND,AND THE BURNING OF MY EYES,SUDDENLY EVERYTHING IS MOVING SO SLOW.

MY LIFE PASSES BY MORE SWIFTLY NOW,MY FAILURES ARE CRASHING THROUGH THE TIDE.

AT THE CREST THERE SEEMS HOPE,BUT ITS JUST ANOTHER DECEPTIVE SLOPE IN AN OCEAN FAR AND WIDE.

MY ARMS FLAILING,DESPERATELY TREADING WATERS OF REGRET.

MY LEGS SCISSOR FRANTICALLY AT THE MADDENING INSANITY THAT I COULD DO THIS ON MY OWN.

HOW FRAIL AND WEAK IS MY LIFE,HOW CARELESSLY BLOWN ABOUT IN THE WIND,…..

SEEKING NOTHING,GAINING NOTHING,THOUGHTLESS RECKLESS ABANDON…ITS ONLY NOW I REALIZE THE FUTILITY OF MY CHOICES..

HERE AND NOW AS I DIE.

GOD WHEN WE MEET WILL YOU AT LEAST GIVE ME THE CHANCE………..TO COME BACK AS A VOICE OF REASON ,TO WHISPER A BREATH OF ENCOURAGEMENT INTO TYE EARS OF THE ONES I LEFT BEHIND?

IM GOING UNDER NOW LORD,I SURRENDER !

THE UNFATHOMABLE DEPTH OF MY SALTY GRAVE CLOTHES MY DEPARTURE INTO THE ABYSS JUST FINE.

BECAUSE WHERE THERE'S NO TOMBSTONE………..THERE'S NO SADNESS.

S U D D E N L Y ! ! A PANICKED, DESPERATE GASP FOR AIR-VIOLENTLY MY WHOLE BODY WRETCHES ITSELF-MY HEART IS PIERCED BY SILENT SCREAMS…….MY FALL LASTS FOREVER…….

THE NIGHTMARISH MEMORIES ECHO FROM MY DREAMS.

LAYING ON THE FLOOR,THE REALITY OF MY SURROUNDINGS,MY BED,MY GUITAR….STARING UP AT A CRESCENT MOON IN A BRUISED NIGHT,TATTOOED WITH STARS.I LUNGE TO MY KNEES THAT TREMBLE BENEATH WEAKLY.

I ASK GOD"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME?"(WITH MY ARMS STRETCHED OUT MEEKLY)

MY LOVES ARE LOST AND WAS OPING WERE FORGOTTEN,

I'M MORE CONFUSED NOW THAN WHEN THIS DREAM INITIALLY STARTED.

A SEA OF LOVE LOST ? THE INEVITABILITY OF HOPELESS SEPARATION ?

I CANT HANDLE ANOTHER LESSON IN FAITH LORD.

IN HOPES OF INTERPRETING MY VISION BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

YOU WANT ME TO TRUST IN YOU,..AND I KNOW YOU BELIEVE IN ME, AND I KNOW ITS MY SINFUL NATURE THAT HAS ME LOST AT SEA…..

AND JUST AT THE RIGHT MOMENT WHEN I'M YELLING OUT TO GOD FOR HELP….

THAT I UNDERSTAND IT OUT-LOUD HE HAS ME PREACHING TO MYSELF.

Garrett Couch Sometime in 2006

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Thu 01/22/09 09:43 PM
Thank you, this is one of my favorite writings. I was in a place of realizing what a wasted life I had been living when i wrote it.

DeKLiNe0fMaN's photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:54 PM
A TALE WORTH A 1000 WORDS

I HAVE SEEN THE PARADISE THAT IS A DESERT WASTELAND.

* I HAVE SEEN THE PARADISE THAT IS A DESERT WASTELAND.
* WHERE THE WIND IS SO THICK THAT IT MERELY OUTLINES THE BEAUTY OF POST APOCALYPTIC DEVASTATION.
* WHERE THE SUN SCORCHES SO HOT,THAT IT PUTS AN OPPRESSIVE WEIGHT ON THE LUNGS THAT FILTER ONLY COPPER AIR.
* WHERE YOUR NOSE ONLY KNOWS THE SWEET SMELL OF SINGED HAIR.
* ON A GOOD DAY YOU'LL FIND WHATS LEFT OF A LEAFLESS TREE, THAT LONG AGO WITHERED , NOW BLOSSOMS ONLY MEMORIES.
* LONG AGO LOST ARE YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS,….TODAY'S SWEET BLISS IS FINDING A RATION OF WATER.
* HOW FORTUNATE YOU WERE TO DIE IN THE WAR TO END ALL WARS.
* FOR THIS PARADISE PICTURE IS ONLY HALF THE TALE I CAME HERE TO TELL,……
* THE OTHER IS A PLACE OF HOPELESS DESPAIR,OF AGONIZING HELPLESSNESS,..THE DARKEST OF WELLS.
* NOW LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT HELL!
* "A LITTLE LONGER AND THE WICKED WILL BE NO MORE",FROM THE CHRISTIANS IS ALL I HEARD.
* "THOUGH YOU LOOK FOR THEM THEY WILL NOT BE FOUND",..THAT KIND OF PHILOSOPHY TO ME SOUNDED UBSURD.
* IM NOT WICKED,…ABSOLUTELY IM NOT EVIL,..JUST BECAUSE I DON'T BUY INTO YOUR JESUS AND ALL THOSE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE.
* I DON'T BEAT MY WIFE AND I KEEP MY KIDS WELL FED,….AND IM MARRIED TO THE WOMAN THAT SLEEPS IN MY BED……….
* THAT'S THE RECOLLECTION OF THE LAST CONVERSATION ON EARTH WITH A FRIEND……..MOMENTS BEFORE MY EXISTENCE WAS ROBBED, STOLEN FROM ME BY A THIEF IN THE NIGHT,WHICH IS WHERE THIS STORY EERILY BEGINS.
* OUTSIDE THE GATES AS ONE OF GODS FALLEN CHILDREN,AWAITING MY ETERNAL FATE.
* FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE GRAVE I ASK FOR FORGIVENESS,…
* BUT NOW ITS TOO LATE…
* TOO LATE, TOO LATE WAS THE CRY WHEN THE MAN WITH SALVATION PASSED ME BY.
* I WISH I'D CUT OFF MY FOOT AND BEEN CRIPPLED,OR GOUGED OUT MY EYE AND THROWN IT AWAY.
* THEN WHEN I MET GOD MABEY I COULD HAVE EXPLAINED.
* I AM WICKED,….I AM EVIL, MY PATHETIC CONCEPT OF LIFE DECEIVED BY THE PRINCE OF LIARS.
* IVE PREPARED MY OWN SEAT IN THE LAKE OF FIRE.
* DOWN HERE WITH TE COWARDLY UNBELIEVERS,AND MURDERERS…THE VILE SEXUALLY IMMORAL LIARS.
* OURS IS THE FIREY LAKE OF BURNING SULFER..AND WHEN ITS ALL DONE AND SAID……IM JUST ANOTHER WILLING PARTICIPANT IN TE SECOND DEATH.
* FOR NOW YOU KNOW WHY I LONG FOR THE DESERT WASTELAND.
* HOW I FIND BEAUTY IN MERE DROPS OF WATER AND SAND.
* WHY I TAKE COMFORT IN DEAD TREES.
* HOW I ENJOYED BEING PARCHED BY A SUN I COULD SEE.
* BUT LISTEN REAL CLOSE BECAUSE THIS IS JUST A PORTRAIT,..
* FOR SURELY THE ACTUALIZATION OF HELL IS FAR WORSE THAN THE VISUALIZATION OF IT.

GARRETT COUCH JUNE,2006

1 2 3 5 Next