Community > Posts By > mixmantech

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 12:16 AM
:banana:

most guys i meet are way to sweet let me walk all over them

well i would say you need someone to slap that backside lol

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 12:13 AM

well 'said' guy cheated on me and then proceeded to blame his ex girlfriend for his bad behavior
then he desides to tell me that he is a sex addict and i should get with the program...hahahaha....
not gonna happen...
i know there are nice guys out there but i'm starting to lose faith in them....

He is a Self indulgent SUPERCHOAD! You got stuck with a dog in sheep's clothing. That which does not kill you makes you stronger. The best you can hope for is to move on to the next episode and kick the lying fool to the curb. Lean and move on. That is better than sitting and stewing because that will screw with your next relationship otherwise. it will always be at the back of your mind no matter who you are with.

Twinkies lead to...

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Wide Load sign required by law!

...so says Yoda!

yes i would love to blaze with yoda... ahhh high i am

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:35 AM

find a nurd thell treat u right

GEEKS WHO DRINK

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:33 AM

that's ok, just find someone compatible with thirty minutes. they are everywhere, trust me...i like it a whole lot longer, but that's just me. that's also why there's not a soul on earth compatible either. i make them waayy too sore.

well that would be good for me ill just throw in some 4ply so it seems longer lol

sand it first. i found out by using that brand that women don't like splinters. use a latex one too, not silicone. those are too hardlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead laugh

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:30 AM

what you should do is stop going for the guys who treat you like dirt. i dont know why but most girls my age go for the dude that treats them the worst.. spock

yea...i dont know why that is.... we know their bad for us but we still go for them...

because you like it lol.. im not a kiss ass. but whats wrong with the guy who speaks kind words to youslaphead

honestly, nothing but i guess i've always had a thing for the strong, protective type...but what i always end up with is conceited and controlling... u see my problem here??

ya and part of it would be that you think because he is good looking a built you think he is protective. ima big guy myself but i can tell you aot of the guys who try to hard to look big are trying to make up for something they dont have. so dont mistake strong for tuff..
turtle turtle.....waving rofl

hey i tapped my tummy in so i did not lose it again.tongue2

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:29 AM

what you should do is stop going for the guys who treat you like dirt. i dont know why but most girls my age go for the dude that treats them the worst.. spock

yea...i dont know why that is.... we know their bad for us but we still go for them...

because you like it lol.. im not a kiss ass. but whats wrong with the guy who speaks kind words to youslaphead

honestly, nothing but i guess i've always had a thing for the strong, protective type...but what i always end up with is conceited and controlling... u see my problem here??

ya and part of it would be that you think because he is good looking a built you think he is protective. ima big guy myself but i can tell you aot of the guys who try to hard to look big are trying to make up for something they dont have. so dont mistake strong for tuff..

no being strong [[or tough]] isnt how i identify a protective guy...
not just physically.

oh sorry its how big of an ass he is. im not trying to be an ass myself sry but stop feeling bad for yourself and try dating other guys lol

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:25 AM

that's ok, just find someone compatible with thirty minutes. they are everywhere, trust me...i like it a whole lot longer, but that's just me. that's also why there's not a soul on earth compatible either. i make them waayy too sore.

well that would be good for me ill just throw in some 4ply so it seems longer lol

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:20 AM

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:17 AM

Because, in general, the guys like that are just more " exciting " than the " nice " guy.

Not to mention, a lot of women have this penchant for thinking that they, and only they, are the one " special " girl that will turn the complete jackass into the mushy romantic.

has nothing to do with being a mushy romantic. truth be told im just out to get laid at this point in life but no need to be an ass. so i dont see why you have to be a jackass to be called fun.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:14 AM

well 'said' guy cheated on me and then proceeded to blame his ex girlfriend for his bad behavior
then he desides to tell me that he is a sex addict and i should get with the program...hahahaha....
not gonna happen...
i know there are nice guys out there but i'm starting to lose faith in them....

Don't look for a " nice " guy. Find yourself a " GOOD " guy and you'll be much further ahead.

Don't lose faith. Especially being as young as you are. Just realize that the vast majority of men your age are completely driven by their penis. They have yet to learn that treating a woman with dignity and respect is going to get them a lot further along in life.

i agree with you for some extent. but i think a lot of older men have either the same flaw or a problem of being full of oneself. i think its easy to say that about young guys because it what people see on tv, or maybe youve seen in in your experience, but i tend to think theyre some good younger men out there for women.

In no way am I saying that there aren't some good younger guys out there. Note that I said the vast majority, but not ALL.

I am also, in no way, saying that older men aren't just as guilty of being sex driven.

I am only saying that, unlike most younger guys, older guys have the experience to know that life doesn't revolve around sex.

i dont know what older guys you know. but all the girls i know that dated older guys have that exact problem that life revolves around sex for them. or because the older man is very condescending towards the girl because she is younger

but hey im bias lol tho i agree there are many young college guys especially frat boys, well most- not all who are that way.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:12 AM
Edited by mixmantech on Fri 05/15/09 12:12 AM
school went great this year one year left i start at the hospital soon at the end of next month. just to watch and learn. ya i was at a party during spring break and was walking home with a beer cop saw me and did not like it

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:07 AM

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:03 AM

ill bet my last joint here this post is fake

Hey, I thought that you got clean.
o

no ima junky because i soke some pot. i had to laugh at myself. been busy with school. so i have not been on for people to tell me how bad i am. laugh i came to think if i go to school and do as well as i do then im ok. went to jail for a week though during spring braek thank god.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:59 PM

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:54 PM
oh no i found it i just had to suck my gut in... that was scary

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:51 PM

Its all true!!! I read it in the ENQUIRER!!!surprised

Go ahead.......smoke a joint and then stare at your penis!!! I dare ya!!!shocked scared rofl

OH MY GOD >>>WERE DID IT GO> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOtears

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:46 PM

Id be out of there....
what out where? spock

Leave.. out of the relationship... gone.. history.. lol

A relationship that unequal can only lead to a lot of pain.

dude get real. 9 times out of ten we buy a girl something to get laid. and any dude here knows its a fact. i dont care what any of you say most guys just want to get layed. now maybe ill find that someone but ima try and not fall for what ever will look at me . im sure you would.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:40 PM
but if it did its ok. we all know its how you use the little fuker

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:36 PM

smoking pot makes your penis shrinkindifferent

lol. laugh laugh laugh laugh i dont think so.. not sayin im huge but i dont think thats true

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:34 PM

laugh laugh IT does NOT make you better in the sack!!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl who are you trying to fool, roflmao!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl it makes you out of breath, and the girl will be putting you to shame!rofl rofl rofl rofl shades

ya can't even go two hours straight with itlaugh laugh laugh laugh

dude two hours ... thats a date huh.. im good for like 30 minutes and thats on a good day. i just got out of jail so ima say im good for like five minutes right now lol..

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25