Community > Posts By > MrHerrNudist

MrHerrNudist's photo
Fri 04/10/09 03:46 PM
Back in the day... when I used to partake... I ate the other kind of roach...

MrHerrNudist's photo
Fri 04/10/09 01:19 PM
I would so give you a massage if I were there... I attend massage parties now and then that are non sexual and they are great! $20.00 and they last four hours of giving and receiving massages! I am learning many techniques from the massage therapists in attendance and so far nobody has complained about my techniques either.

About CL... that is a very scary place to try to hook up for something like that from a stranger... Please be careful...

But on a more pleasant note about CL, I met a lovely lady there a few weeks ago and we are having a wonderful time! Surprised me and she! She had placed an ad for friends with no strings or expectations and I sent her an e-mail asking her to be very careful and we ended up dating. So there are some nice people on there, but a TON of not so nice people there too.

Happy massage-ing!

MrHerrNudist's photo
Fri 04/10/09 12:05 PM
Then would you? Think about your well being here...

MrHerrNudist's photo
Fri 04/10/09 11:48 AM
You know, maybe you should seek counseling. We are not professionals here on this site, and if we are we can't advise on the basis of one sided testimony very accurately.

Some things to ponder...

Your friends have been distanced... your fiance is distanced... you have lost weight... you have put your college plans on hold for financial reasons... it sems you are doing everything you can think of to hold on to this relationship...

Please get counseling for the both of you. You will benefit from it immensly.

Good luck, and God Speed!

MrHerrNudist's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:05 AM

chocolate underwear!!surprised

WoooHooo!! I got the whipped cream, Baby!!

MrHerrNudist's photo
Fri 04/10/09 09:22 AM
Wow, not quite the daisy chain of yore that I was expecting to see here... thought this were a sex thread!!

MrHerrNudist's photo
Fri 04/10/09 09:00 AM

Absolutely!! I have found it is better to be happy than to be right all the time.

Besides, I find that if I give it time, sometimes they WERE right all along.
:tongue: your right:tongue:

UhOh, now I'm confused... Are you just saying that so I will stop conversating?tears blushing flowerforyou

MrHerrNudist's photo
Fri 04/10/09 08:52 AM

flowerforyou some people only think you are smart if you are agreeing with themflowerforyou The minute you disagree you're a dumbazzflowerforyou

That reminds me of a quote I have heard from some well known person in the distant past:

It is better to be thought a fool than to open my mouth and remove all doubt.

MrHerrNudist's photo
Fri 04/10/09 08:51 AM
Absolutely!! I have found it is better to be happy than to be right all the time.

Besides, I find that if I give it time, sometimes they WERE right all along.

MrHerrNudist's photo
Thu 04/09/09 04:47 PM
If there is legal proof of the rip off try small claims court... if not let it go and chalk it up to experience. Like the old saying goes, screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me.

Sometimes though, the best course is the course of least resistance... in small claims court there are expenses to be incurred that may or may not be recouped...

MrHerrNudist's photo
Thu 04/09/09 01:00 PM

You went on a date with a super m/f.. everything rocked... well except for that spark and undenying chemistry.. do you end it right then and there or continue to another date or more and see if it pops its head in?

I say if at first there is no spark, keep rubbing sticks and see what develops!

MrHerrNudist's photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:42 PM

Howdy, howdy, howdy..... from a very old person here. laugh

Oh, youre not so old... and you look mighty fine for 49 at that!!

MrHerrNudist's photo
Wed 04/08/09 12:31 PM

I think if I had more sex I'd smoke less. I never smoke in the bedroom.

I LIKE you... you have a cute mind!

MrHerrNudist's photo
Wed 04/08/09 12:25 PM

Day 3 on not smoking. So, I'm eating more. Back in the 90's I quit chocolate, and got addicted to sex. Gave up sex; went to smoking & wine. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm frustrated laugh frustrated laugh frustrated laugh

I like the sex addiction the best!!

MrHerrNudist's photo
Wed 04/08/09 12:24 PM

i quit dipping last week... it sucks... i hate coming back from the gym or from a run and not being able to rock a dip afterwards... ive been mowing through sunflower seeds and jawbreakers... so much so that i think im going to pass an everlasting sunflower. I SHALL PREVAIL!!!

has anyone else quit anything? if so, did you substitute it with something else or did you just slash it out of your life?

I quit smoking in 1998 and at first, I too went through a ton of sunflower seeds so that I wouldn't gain a lot of weight eating other stuff. Then after quite a while I got to the point that I was able to drop the sunflower seeds. A few things to remember... A) the nicotine fit usually only lasts a few minutes (About 3) and then it goes away. Put your mind on something else for that short period and before you know it the nicotine fit is gone. B) Nobody died from NOT using nicotine... even if the joneses (fits) do make you feel like it sometimes. C) Act as if... whenever you think of tobacco just act as if you don't use. It's so much easier if you think of being a non tobacco user than if you think "I'm trying to quit". The I'm trying to quit approach has a certain amount of negativity to it, whereas I don't dip or I don't smoke is really supportive and affirmative.

I am in a twelve step program for alcohol abuse and am also an addict in recovery, ergo, I had a lot of practice with these things before I cut out the caffein and the tobacco, but it works on any addiction, I think.

Best of luck to you my friend... you can lick the habit!

MrHerrNudist's photo
Fri 04/03/09 01:08 PM
ah, cool... thank you.

MrHerrNudist's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:58 PM
Hello, I would like a gut level honest rating of my profile. It is a bit long winded perhaps, but also covers a lot about me.

MrHerrNudist's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:18 PM

:heart: If you fell in love with the perfect person, would you stop doing something that they really dislike?:heart:

I have done this more than once with mixed results, mostly negative results.
One lady I was getting close to asked me how long I had been clean and sober.. and I said God willing come september it would be 3 yrs (that was a few 24 hours ago)to which she stated "Oh, I hate that!" and so I was like, what, three years? So she say's "No, God willing!" It was a phrase her aunt used all the time and she didn't like that aunt much. So I apologized and said I would try not to use that phrase anymore. Instantly I felt like I had just distanced myself from my higher power, and vowed never to apologize for my belief in or support of my higher power again. I don't flaunt my beliefs, but will never apologize for my beliefs either.

And another lady I was engaged to told me I needed to break off any friendships I had with females that I met before meeting her, and being dumbstruck in love (lust) I broke off all contact with some ladies I had been friends with for some time. That will never happen again either. Some of the friendships have since been repaired, but they are not the same as the friendships I once shared with them. I miss the fuller friendships so much.

And one last thing that is current... I sometimes have the greeting "Hey, how the Hell are ya?" and my current lady friend whom I have just started dating is not good with that, say's it is cursing and very rude. Just part of my good ole' boy upbringing I guess, nothing rude meant by it. I try not to greet her that way but don't make a big effort to change the greeting to others.

Some things are just too meaningless at my age... and some too not worth changing.

MrHerrNudist's photo
Thu 04/02/09 01:15 PM
Ask a prisoner... LOL... okay... no.

MrHerrNudist's photo
Thu 04/02/09 11:52 AM

How you recover and move on after a relationship betrayal?

So much to consider here... first, did the relationship end or are you trying to work it out? Undecided yet?

I once had a relationship end which was very difficult for me at first, all the questions running through my head, all the self blaming, etc... then I read an item and I'm not sure where I got it... but it started out;

"I'll never intentionally hurt you,"

and it goes on a few stanzas about how to treat a person unconditionally... or at least that was my translation of it... (wish I were at my home computer, it would be much easier for I have it saved there)... and at the end it says something like;

"It doesn't matter who you are with,
what you do, or where you are...
My job is to love you...
and that's that."

that reading helped me to really understand unconditional love in it's basic simplicity and helped me to move on and just pray for her happiness always... after all, it was her happiness I wanted all along, and if that meant she needed to find it without me then so be it. She is happy and I am glad for her. After a while of being apart and I was able to look back on our relationship through non attached eyes, I realized that the "meant to be" relationship was never meant to be permanent afterall... and I was able to thank God for the time and happiness we did share together.

If you are trying to work out the relationship instead of giving it away, I wish you the best and hope you both find unconditional love... and if it's too late and the relationship has ended I hope you find unconditional love.