Community > Posts By > MrHerrNudist

MrHerrNudist's photo
Wed 04/22/09 03:57 PM
Me thinks the program may be backwards compatible but not forward compatible... IE. you saved it from school as a 2003 and tried to open it at home with a 2007 version... and while you used a 2007 to create it and saved it as a 2003, the actual 2003 at your school was not "miming" 2003 but an actual 2003, ergo saving it with only actual 2003 traits with no forward compatability to open in 2007... confused? So am I...

Ask your instructor at school for a more consice response...

MrHerrNudist's photo
Wed 04/22/09 03:37 PM
I am no expert, but maybe what he is trying to tell you is that on that particular system the network card is integrated onto the mother board and therefore all one unit. If not, then it should be removeable and serviceable. If he inspected the system and saw a flaw in the motherboard that may be why he made such a statement. At any rate, I would not be afraid to use it, just make a mental note if you start to smell melting plastic.... JK...

MrHerrNudist's photo
Tue 04/21/09 06:55 PM

wha...? its been awhile since I've had any says it for me!
laugh

I find that so hard to believe!! Great tat BTW...

MrHerrNudist's photo
Tue 04/21/09 04:49 PM
That's awesome bro, stick with it no matter what!! Take advantage of what is offered in the rehab program and in the rooms. Some of it may not make sense now, but later may make a lot more sense, so be careful to store the information regardless of how pertinent it may seem now...

I am so thrilled to see there are a lot of people who are in recovery on this site. Maybe we should ask the mods if they could open a discussion group for rehab peoples?

I have been clean and sober since 9/20/94 myself.

Harry

MrHerrNudist's photo
Mon 04/20/09 04:36 PM
Here in San Diego it's 96 and holding ... but tomorrow is supposed to be aroung 85 then the next day the 60's... part of the phenomenon of global warming is the drastic changes in temperatures as the ice caps melt and drift apart and the ocean rises ever so slightly... ergo causing a bit of a freezer door is open effect... go to your freezer door and stand beside it with the door open for a while and see how it acts... at first when the warm air enters it pushes some of the cold air out... but after a bit it comingles and the change is much less drastic... I think that's how global warming works anyway... and on the large scale as in the planet, it will cause many more weather changes around the globe that will be sometimes calmer and many times more turbulent weather patterns...

Sure love sunny San Diego though... rollerbladed 6 miles in 96 degree weather with 12 pmh winds and did it at a pace of 12.9 mph... and I can blade year round... used to live in Michigan and can't say I could do that there...

Hope whatever the weather in your area you are enjoying your day...

Harry

MrHerrNudist's photo
Mon 04/20/09 01:29 PM
I've twisted up a couple like that back in the day... did one up with 2oz.s for my bro's b'day once.

MrHerrNudist's photo
Sat 04/18/09 02:57 PM
Edited by MrHerrNudist on Sat 04/18/09 02:58 PM
Congrats young lady!! A fine school you have picked! What will your master's be in?

MrHerrNudist's photo
Fri 04/17/09 04:25 PM
Welcome Happy Jenni, I think your gonna like it here!

MrHerrNudist's photo
Fri 04/17/09 04:03 PM

Fill his belly

LeAd him to the bedroom
:heart:

I LIKE You!!blushing flowerforyou

blushing

Ya know it's true!

Sure it is! Especially the Leading to the Bedroom!!pitchfork

And if you make me a healthy tasty meal, like a great skettie, I'm all smiles!bigsmile

MrHerrNudist's photo
Fri 04/17/09 03:34 PM

Fill his belly

LeAd him to the bedroom
:heart:

I LIKE You!!blushing flowerforyou

MrHerrNudist's photo
Wed 04/15/09 01:52 PM
yes

google it

MrHerrNudist's photo
Wed 04/15/09 01:45 PM
the secretary

or maybe love story

MrHerrNudist's photo
Wed 04/15/09 11:50 AM

Do you think it is alright to send your boyfriend/husband flowers to his place of work telling him how much you love him. Also, leaving a little something extra nice in his lunch box or on his car when he gets off work?

Yes!! That's a very nice thing to do... A lady I was dating one time did that for me and my male coworkers were so embarrased for me that I didn't have to be... but I really liked them (nature dude here) and we had a great time that evening.:wink: :wink: blushing

MrHerrNudist's photo
Tue 04/14/09 04:33 PM
Bless you sweetheart!! You are a saint in training.flowerforyou

MrHerrNudist's photo
Tue 04/14/09 04:19 PM
In my younger years I always dated women older than I by 5 to 10 yrs... they were more mature acting and we could have more stimulating conversations than the women my own age. Now I date ladies of various age ranges... when I date. Age is nothing but a number.

MrHerrNudist's photo
Tue 04/14/09 03:43 PM

state money wasted that only requires COMMON SENSE.............rofl rofl rofl

Sadly I paid $500 for the F-ing bull sh!t. Money well wasted indeed.

Next class.... economics?

MrHerrNudist's photo
Tue 04/14/09 11:55 AM
I would take another hit of that SH@T!!

MrHerrNudist's photo
Mon 04/13/09 11:14 AM
Voices, Voices!! Those Damned Voices!!!

MrHerrNudist's photo
Sat 04/11/09 07:59 PM
I am going to a Spiritual Breakfast with about 1500 people at a wonderful event called the San Diego Spring roundup!! It's a blast!

MrHerrNudist's photo
Sat 04/11/09 07:50 PM
Well, Happy Birthday!! Did you start out as one of those lovely colored eggs? You are still lovely!