Community > Posts By > mom333

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 07:29 PM
same over here good luck trena :)

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 07:24 PM
respect the advice of your gp/doctor if they were obese?

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 07:18 PM
good luck on your search!

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 07:00 PM

its not about what the person 'is', its about what the person 'does'

when one goes into a community intending to disrupt the peace of that community to flaunt around what they have the 'right' to do,,,they are exercising BEING a prick

jews being jew is about their beliefs,, which they dictate

blacks being black is about their ANCESTRY, which they dont dictate

'indians' being so labeled is because of where they were found which they dont dictate

fat people being fat is because of health habits, which they do dictate

I know people love to lump everyones struggles as the same, but they werent, not their source and not the level of control individuals had over those struggles

I can refrain from any BEHAVIOR I want, I dont have to share my religious belief, I dont have to share what I prefer sexually,,

I cant refrain from my 'blackness' , anymore than an indian can refrain from being indian,,

people will always have their preference of 'behaviors' and their opinions about them,, that is human nature

I dont advocate violence or any extremes other than speech by which people should share those opinions

I dont advocate being a prick to others either by going where they are and flaunting about behaviors that are not a welcome part of their culture

freak: a very unusual and unexpected event or situation

unusual IS different, and therefore 'freakish',, Im called religious freak, and it doesnt bother me,, after all,, language is just language?

when it crosses into action, thats when it bothers me,,,
well if that's the case the Muslims are being the same too, their flaunting what they are and handing out leaflets having their Eid celebrations playing their loud music at night when people want to sleep, blowing stuff up etc

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 06:54 PM
that doctor trippin thinking he can tell me i got a weak bladder, don't worry baby you got a shower aint ya laugh

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 06:50 PM
i did have the op but they couldn't remove all of it so when you do go down there just push it out the way, it shouldn't spring back sick laugh

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 06:44 PM
but who is anyone to tell someone else your bad for being gay, it wasn't that long ago that Jews were not considered people but animals, black people were spat on and used as slaves, Indian people were taken over and made second class citizens in their own country, fat people are still laughed at in the street and looked down on in they gym and clothes stores, people with special needs were locked up in mental institutions, people suffering from mental breakdowns were used as entertainment, oh and religious people were and still are killing each other because their not the same as each other, gay people were and still are killed shot set on fire buried alive in front of children and families. do i want to live in a world where this stops or do i want to live in a world where if your different your called a freak or a pervert, or disgusting and then killed etc do i want to live in a world where its good that were not all the same and if your not child molesting, or raping, or murdering, or attacking, then your accepted because you arnt doing anything to hurt me your just being who you are.

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 06:29 PM

I dont think we disagree

I agree wholeheartedly about peoples 'rights'

I just feel there is something to be said about 'consideration of others'

and the behavior of those who choose not to have it,,
the Muslims have to understand that gay people as a whole have been persecuted just as much as Muslims believe they have been persecuted. so Muslims need to be considerate of their feelings also as these people that are marching are doing it so others know they are not alone especially young teens just coming out or who are still in the closet who's parents would think they are perverts or kick them out etc. being gay in this world is not easy for a lot, but at least they can be proud of who they are without caring for 1 day that there are people out there that want to kill them just for being gay.

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 06:22 PM

can we pick up my friend kiki she workin the block tonight, she the one in the red laugh

flowerforyou laugh laugh waving ..,. Hi mom'
hi flowerforyou flowerforyou

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 06:20 PM

they do have every right, and are being prickish when they exercise the RIGHT in places where they KNOW it is offensive to that environmental culture,,,
if they don't like it they can always go indoors.

of course, and if I am a mother who takes her kid to a public place regularly where kids play,, and someone whose vocabulary is to use the F word every other word chooses to not refrain around my kid,, I can leave too

and I will

to avoid being around such a prick,,,,

but its still a shame, such pricks exist to bully people into feeling the need to leave the places they are familiar to and comfortable within,,
we live in a time where everyone is different, and all differences should be celebrated regardless of if some religious group cant handle it. if I was in the park and some people were swearing I would not leave i would carry on the play because at the end of the day language is language and i teach my kids that if you hear it okay just as long as you don't repeat it just like when my muslim neighbours kids next door swears like a trooper. i can provide a safe haven without stopping anyone from being who they want to be. at the end of the day gay people who march are doing it because it means a lot to them, they are not hurting anyone. if people want to join in then good if not then they don't have to.

everyone has been different in all times,, that isnt new

neither is consideration for others,, but its replaced with 'whatever I want' and 'its my right'

those who feel no concern for being considerate of others, jsut because they can

are pricks

and we can certainly choose to just tolerate pricks, or we can feel free to call them as we see them,,,
i think we should agree to disagree lol

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 06:19 PM
can we pick up my friend kiki she workin the block tonight, she the one in the red laugh

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 06:17 PM

your gonna need a shot if you wanna come home with me tonight laugh

lol :laughing:
c you imagine if the conversation went like this...your gonna need a shot now that we have spent the night together, but the herpes im afraid that ones for life.laugh

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 06:14 PM

they do have every right, and are being prickish when they exercise the RIGHT in places where they KNOW it is offensive to that environmental culture,,,

of course, and if I am a mother who takes her kid to a public place regularly where kids play,, and someone whose vocabulary is to use the F word every other word chooses to not refrain around my kid,, I can leave too

and I will

to avoid being around such a prick,,,,

but its still a shame, such pricks exist to bully people into feeling the need to leave the places they are familiar to and comfortable within,,
we live in a time where everyone is different, and all differences should be celebrated regardless of if some religious group cant handle it. if I was in the park and some people were swearing I would not leave i would carry on the play because at the end of the day language is language and i teach my kids that if you hear it okay just as long as you don't repeat it just like when my muslim neighbours kids next door swears like a trooper. i can provide a safe haven without stopping anyone from being who they want to be. at the end of the day gay people who march are doing it because it means a lot to them, they are not hurting anyone. if people want to join in then good if not then they don't have to.

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 06:06 PM
your gonna need a shot if you wanna come home with me tonight laugh

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 06:05 PM

lean way over and say

" does this look infectious to you?"

laugh laugh

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 06:04 PM
I would rather be skint as a flea but curl up every night on the sofa with my love than have all the money in the world and grow old counting it on my own.

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 06:01 PM

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 05:59 PM
my biological clock is ticking, I hope you don't shoot blanks laugh

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 05:55 PM

if something affects ones environment , it does become ones business.

repeating my own belief

because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD

rudeness is legal in america , doesn't mean it isn't prickish to be rude,

muslims go on marches all the time here and in a lot of places too I guess, so why do they get the right to complain when another group wants to march about whats important to them?

not sure where 'here' is,, but,, IF and WHEN muslims go into predominately CHRISTIAN communities to PARADE around their faith,, they are being equally PRICKISH

In America, I am not aware of such instances however,,
at the end of the day just because there is a lot of Muslims in one area does not mean they own that area, they should not be allowed to dictate who can have free will and who cant.

Im certainly not suggesting anything about anyone dictating

Im simply speaking about being prickish

and people are perfectly within their rights to be prickish legally , with noone having authority to dictate they not be
true, so gay people should have the right to march where they want as legally their not doing anything wrong.

mom333's photo
Sat 07/25/15 05:48 PM

if something affects ones environment , it does become ones business.

repeating my own belief

because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD

rudeness is legal in america , doesn't mean it isn't prickish to be rude,

muslims go on marches all the time here and in a lot of places too I guess, so why do they get the right to complain when another group wants to march about whats important to them?

not sure where 'here' is,, but,, IF and WHEN muslims go into predominately CHRISTIAN communities to PARADE around their faith,, they are being equally PRICKISH

In America, I am not aware of such instances however,,
at the end of the day just because there is a lot of Muslims in one area does not mean they own that area, they should not be allowed to dictate who can have free will and who cant.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25