Community > Posts By > Mdarlene

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 09/30/14 05:29 PM

Yo, mi pienso, es por el armor. Por ella, esta enteresada por el dinero.

Pobresito de yo.

What do y'all think of women who want you fer yer money?
I think you would have to have money for them to come after, but to be perfectly honest the same way that I feel when the guys come after your money. DISGUSTED

Mdarlene's photo
Sat 09/27/14 08:13 PM
you guys are jerks

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 09/16/14 02:25 AM
good luck and remember to participate tongue in cheek, If your down or having a bad day all you have to do is read the forum quotes and you will have a great laugh!

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 09/02/14 06:35 PM
lets put it this way it is not an insult, but then it would explain why you are single:banana:

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 09/02/14 05:41 PM
you are such a twitpitchfork

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 08/29/14 09:08 PM

I will take a woman.. who shows me favor.. after I do something substantial for her..
over a woman..
who ignores me..
after I have done something substantial for her.. any day of the week..slaphead :thumbsup:
I never got this why do you have to do something substantial?

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 08/29/14 08:52 PM
your lost

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 08/29/14 06:43 PM
good one, you need to get out more

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 08/29/14 06:35 PM

Scotch tape

drool
definitly prefer the tape but cute:banana:

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 08/29/14 06:15 PM

"Do you trust and act on your intuition?"

According to my intuition, it would be a mistake to go to a bar or a club to look for someone to date.
What about cats would that be ok

Mdarlene's photo
Sat 08/23/14 04:25 PM
yes well we have answered all the questions and now he is in love give me a break, we have still not met and I can tell you now it is not going to happen

Mdarlene's photo
Sat 08/23/14 01:41 PM
have cancelled the meeting, stopped to look at past emails figuring maybe I was playing games or leading him on and that wasn't the case at all. So decided this was more than I had bargained for and have bailed, this is the second meeting I have had to cancel and am beginning to think about getting off the site.

Mdarlene's photo
Sat 08/23/14 01:19 PM
not a laughing matter, as long as he dosn't approach you can take your time on managing him. I know it is a pain but you need to go to the police show them what you have in evidence answer their questions listen to their advice. Do as they say. I was able to put a stop to mine within one week mind you he wasn't on line he was the real thing. I was one of the lucky ones because I took action.

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 08/19/14 05:07 PM
excellent I am beginning to think it may be contagious:banana:

Mdarlene's photo
Mon 08/18/14 05:32 PM
yes it is a red flag if you don't live that far apart there is no reason not to meet. Then take it from there.

Mdarlene's photo
Mon 08/18/14 05:26 PM
Being able to rely on your other self you are a pair together or apart. I've thought a lot that it is not about the what we do but the who we do it with. What that means is just being with someone who feels you with a sense of belonging and being"home" is far and beyond doing something out of this world with someone you forget as soon as they are out of your sight. Sort of like the warmth from a gas heater as opposed to the heat from a log fire....the first stops as soon as you turn it off and the other lingers, stays with you.

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 08/17/14 04:08 PM

Well, my grandfather fought in the first world war and he never talked about it and just put his medals away in a drawer. I suppose that I took something from that about the stupidity of it all and that it's nothing to be proud of or glorify.

My father and uncle both fought in the wars this was also something they never talked about they wern't proud about what they did but they did it it was the right thing to do, whatever you do don't open that can of worms

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 08/17/14 09:30 AM

Yeah and fake profiles of guys with no shirt... I guess they are unemployed and cannot afford a good shirt? Who call themselves "engineer" and spell like this "on here to c if i c anythst is intresting to meet and c wot happens xxx "

True story!

Good one give as good as you get:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Mdarlene's photo
Sat 08/16/14 08:07 PM
my grandmother taught me to only speak when spoken to
my grandfather taught me how to plant and tend gardens

Mdarlene's photo
Sat 08/16/14 06:03 PM

Interesting Topic: What makes a man love a woman? :wink:

Desperation? what

If he is purfect

1 2 7 8 9 10 12 14 15