Community > Posts By > Mdarlene

Mdarlene's photo
Wed 02/11/15 08:11 PM
at the beginning they might as well know me before things get serious I always worn the about the evil twin:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 02/10/15 06:14 PM

MDARLENE
Worth Waiting For
Divine timing is at work in your love life

Your relationship may require patience at the moment. Try to not force things to happen or worry about things concerning your partner or relationship. This card also mentions that a partner has free-choice, so this is possibly an issue at the moment. Someone else's free-choice is out of your control. Let your intuition guide you and have trust in the timing of the relationship.
Somehow I feel like saying "��Dare to take a step back -in trust"��.

Thank you Crystal
This is difficult for me to interpret especially the "Dare to take a step back -in trust"
This relationship is involving all of my patience as everything seems to be out of my control. I do not like to be pushed to make decisions & feel everything is moving to fast.
Thank you again Crystal greatly appreciated.:smile:

What I meant with 'dare to take a step back', is basically "dare to let go" while keeping faith that things will work out for the best.
And by letting go I don't mean you should end the relationship, but more letting go of whatever it is you're doing now, which can be anything from fretting, worrying, trying to make things better and to solve everything (overfunctioning) etc etc.
So in that sense step back from making an effort, trying to solve it all (on your own maybe?) and let things be for a moment. Breathe, relax. Basically step out of stress & conflict.
Maybe things will slow down when you do this, but at least things should feel better --> less pressure.
Now I don't know your exact situation, but as a general advice I'd say, don't let yourself be forced to make a decision! Tell your partner you need some time, that it is moving too fast for you. (telling him/her this is also a form of stepping back). If your partner loves you, he will respect this. If he's difficult about it, step back (= get out of the stress & conflict he's creating) and breathe.
Easier said than done, I know, but letting someone force you in a situation (whatever that may be) is not right.

Wishing you lots of love
flowerforyou

Thank you Crystal
that helps more than you could imagineflowerforyou

Thank you so much Crystal, hope you are feeling better soon, is there anything we can do for you:smile: :banana: :smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Thu 02/05/15 01:52 PM
it depends who you are talking to:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Thu 02/05/15 01:48 PM

MDARLENE
Worth Waiting For

Your relationship may require patience at the moment. Try to not force things to happen or worry about things concerning your partner or relationship. This card also mentions that a partner has free-choice, so this is possibly an issue at the moment. Someone else's free-choice is out of your control. Let your intuition guide you and have trust in the timing of the relationship.

Thank you Crystal
This is difficult for me to interpret especially the "Dare to take a step back -in trust"
This relationship is involving all of my patience as everything seems to be out of my control. I do not like to be pushed to make decisions & feel everything is moving to fast.

What I meant with 'dare to take a step back', is basically "dare to let go" while keeping faith that things will work out for the best.
And by letting go I don't mean you should end the relationship, but more letting go of whatever it is you're doing now, which can be anything from fretting, worrying, trying to make things better and to solve everything (overfunctioning) etc etc.
So in that sense step back from making an effort, trying to solve it all (on your own maybe?) and let things be for a moment. Breathe, relax. Basically step out of stress & conflict.
Maybe things will slow down when you do this, but at least things should feel better --> less pressure.
Now I don't know your exact situation, but as a general advice I'd say, don't let yourself be forced to make a decision! Tell your partner you need some time, that it is moving too fast for you. (telling him/her this is also a form of stepping back). If your partner loves you, he will respect this. If he's difficult about it, step back (= get out of the stress & conflict he's creating) and breathe.
Easier said than done, I know, but letting someone force you in a situation (whatever that may be) is not right.

Wishing you lots of love
flowerforyou

Thank you Crystal
that helps more than you could imagineflowerforyou

Mdarlene's photo
Thu 02/05/15 12:55 PM
you are so bad, don't listen to him it really does exist & happens when you least expect it:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Thu 02/05/15 12:50 PM

MDARLENE
Worth Waiting For

Thank you Crystal

Mdarlene's photo
Thu 02/05/15 06:40 AM
lucky you

Mdarlene's photo
Wed 02/04/15 04:48 PM
Hi Crystal would like a reading
not single

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 02/03/15 11:12 AM
All of my animals over the years have been rescues the hardest time I had was with a litter of feral kittens two turned into housecats no problem the other two remained feral but tamer. The only way I could find homes for them was to spay neuter & give them their shots & declaw them. I hated to part with them but I was recently widowed still working & they brought the head count up to ten animals, I didn't have the time to care for all of them. The latest boyfriend recently told me it was him or the animals because he wants to travel. I explained that it was really nice knowing him good bye, now he has changed his mind

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 02/01/15 06:49 PM
you can't have a relationship without respect

Mdarlene's photo
Sat 01/31/15 08:21 AM
well being on the forums opens up all possibilities, hope you enjoy mingle:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 01/30/15 09:48 AM
sky diving

Mdarlene's photo
Thu 01/29/15 12:43 PM
sorry to hear Zippy

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 01/27/15 02:40 PM
welcome Kimberly, hope you enjoy mingle

Mdarlene's photo
Mon 01/26/15 01:02 PM
if you wait they will come, hope you enjoy yourself while you are here:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Mon 01/26/15 05:48 AM
yes that wouldn't be a problem

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 01/23/15 03:59 PM

As many women might consider me a double-bagger, they would be looking at me for my integrity and sexual abilities. :wink:

What integrity?

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 01/23/15 03:04 PM
I vote for the fawn gotta love popcorn

Mdarlene's photo
Thu 01/22/15 07:06 PM
where are the cat nominees

Mdarlene's photo
Thu 01/22/15 06:58 PM
have met half a dozen really nice people here and am dating one now have also met my share of scammers but they give themselves away:smile:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15