Mdarlene's photo
Mon 10/06/14 02:27 PM
you tell them boy

Mdarlene's photo
Mon 10/06/14 02:19 PM
welcome give it time they will comelaugh

Mdarlene's photo
Mon 10/06/14 02:11 PM
no the squirrels are out collecting nuts and all my neighbors are disappearing:tongue:

Mdarlene's photo
Mon 10/06/14 01:28 PM
pretty good don't see anything wrong with thathappy

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 10/05/14 06:25 AM

:laughing:
good one

Mdarlene's photo
Sat 10/04/14 09:51 AM

men do but women just naturally lie
put a sock in it, you just aren't looking hard enough and probably looking at the wrong parts, a guy thing, do you guys ever do anything other than complainpitchfork

Mdarlene's photo
Sat 10/04/14 07:39 AM
started the day making a huge pot of chili, then fresh lemon pie, and rosemary rolls, then drove 5 minutes outside of town parked outside an abandoned scout and guide camp, and took me a nice ramble along the river with the leaves turning colours and dropping, listening to the woodpeckers and the squirrels scolding me watching the fish in the river, water levels are low. Returned home and decided to clean up the gardens, fill the feeders walk the dog and groom the cats. Then lit some candles put on some music and just enjoyed the evening.
PS your thread is great sure beats all the moaning and groaningbigsmile

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 10/03/14 10:03 PM

diss agree

i still do this...
All I know is, the more I look around, the less I see men treating women the way that we’re raised to. What happened to paying for dinners and drinks? What happened to pulling out chairs and holding doors? What happened to walking on the outside, closest to the street and all that ****?

when i can that is , some lady's want to pay there own way (50/50 split till later in the relationship)and trying to open automatic door open for some one (makes me look more of a clown then i all ready am) <shrug> but that is the way i was raised

send me a text or a email like this and you are likely to get no answer or stuck on ignore all together .....
When did it become acceptable to just text a girl, inviting her to come bang?

its more like 75 to 85 % i had thought...
relationships and marriages failing at a 50 percent clip.

now this part i have noticed
We no longer have to put in the effort of flowers, chocolates, dates, etc., and if we do, we come off as stage-five clingers

i all so diss agree with this
putting in the bare minimum and receiving what we ultimately want anyway – sex

sex is fun don't get me wrong but its not up the high list of what i look for in a lady
To me there is so much more to a lady then her female parts
but i do agree with a lot of what he said in there seams like a lot of the ladys i run in to. They are just looking for a hook up too take care of there horneyness and off to the next

i am really thinking i was born in the wrong era <shrug>
Still on the Hunt : )

good post
Thanks
your wrong there
I just went to a coffee date for a first meet and he was a complete gentleman everything he should be, coffee went to dinner, than back to the house for coffee, I had a great time couldn't believe it. that was my first date off mingle couldn't believe it, was great lasted about 6 hours

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 10/03/14 08:41 PM
sweet girls come from the south, barbies come from California, but Canadian girls have fire and ice in our veins, we can drive in the snow, handle the cold, beat the heat, be a princess, throw a right hook, and hang with the boys, we can cook a wicked meal, and if we have an opinion, you can bet your sweet *** you are going to hear ithappy

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 10/03/14 08:10 PM
integrity

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 10/03/14 08:09 PM

In 43 years old, divorced, two kids who live with me. I don't need a man to take care of me financially, but take care if me. I want romance, good listener and fun.

Donna999923 is a keeper.
she is all yours

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 10/03/14 08:02 PM

:laughing:
close the door quickly

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 10/03/14 07:57 PM
oh grow up there are always two sides to every story, just remember I can still hide your cats:banana:

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 10/03/14 07:46 PM
you have pitchfork to go a little farther than that don't you thinkpitchfork

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 10/03/14 07:34 PM
yes you are and unless you clean up your act and appearances you will remain that way. after skeletons in the closet I thought you might actually have something to offer someone. But now I sincerely doubt it

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 10/03/14 07:25 PM
slip away
the commitments

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 10/03/14 11:39 AM
killer queen
queen

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 10/03/14 11:33 AM

pitchfork
keep trying you will get it eventually

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 10/03/14 11:29 AM

Noooo.. she can't just have a job!!
.. she needs to be upper management if not better... I can't be seen with..
.. A blue collar type:..noooo....
... she must be making buku bucks..
... it takes a lot to keep me happy...lmao...
you twit, that is polite as I can get

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 09/30/14 05:43 PM

drinker
your playing it safe huh

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15