Community > Posts By > Mdarlene

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 11/23/14 01:39 PM

okay I'm willing to go off topic for a minute..offtopic ..lol... can you elaborate.... what sort of ultimatums and deadlines... are you talking about..?
oops don't feel comfortable discussing on the forum, sorry shouldn't have brought it up, my mistakeslaphead

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 11/23/14 12:40 PM
Why get angry, if they are going to do it at least they are letting you know LOL:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 11/23/14 12:37 PM
most of us respond to the mingle community
, you know when we are lonely because we are on like clockwork. But as we meet people we spend less and less time on here. Question for you, what happens when the person you meet lays down ultimatums and deadlines?:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 11/23/14 11:06 AM
or you can believe and act as if it were impossible to fail...:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Thu 11/20/14 01:52 PM
oh give us a break you love it:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Wed 11/19/14 02:18 PM
Everything you ever wanted is on the other side of fear!!!!

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra!!! if you apply that to your relationship you will go far:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Wed 11/19/14 09:39 AM
welcome to mingle, ask & you will receive, hope you enjoy your time here:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 11/18/14 03:03 PM
couldn't sleep huhpitchfork

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 11/18/14 02:29 PM
a whiter shade of pale
Procol Harum

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 11/18/14 02:17 PM
caution evil twin lurking

Mdarlene's photo
Mon 11/17/14 05:18 PM
I apologise I keep forgetting you guys are in the states and will believe anything

Mdarlene's photo
Mon 11/17/14 03:58 PM
I really detest when ignorant people comment on things that they know nothing about. Have you ever heard the saying walk a mile in my shoes, well big boys(pun intended)grow up and try learning something

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 11/11/14 03:20 PM

I agree I thoroughly enjoy the smile that goes with leaning back and listening to others:smile:

That's not gender related ..
I've found that the more I know, as in wisdom, not knowledge, the less I feel I NEED to speak up. I can now just smile, and enjoy leaning back, listening to others. My ego doesn't need to be heard anymore. Sometimes, yes, but not so much anymore.

Basically it's like learning martial arts. You CAN fight, you CAN defend yourself, and with that knowledge, that trust in yourself, you also can walk away from a fight. You don't feel the need to fight, because there isn't any need anymore ...

As for the rest, it depends what comes out of someone's mouth that tells you whether he/she is a knucklehead (lol) or has some brains and/or wisdom to share ...

Mdarlene's photo
Mon 11/10/14 03:00 PM
welcome to mingle, the crowd should descend shortly to welcome you hope you find what you are looking for.:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 11/09/14 05:46 PM
If your spouse has ever cheated on you than you know the feeling. I have married guys trying to match with me all the time, just block them, but why would you even consider hurting someone else by getting with their mate. When you have been hurt like that why would you inflict it on someone else, is their no decency left anymorenoway

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 11/09/14 05:37 PM
welcome to mingle, wish you luck:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 11/09/14 05:28 PM

Have to agree with what you have said, been there done that, but it is important to keep a sense of perspective. It is nice to rise high in the company but all the money in the world is not going to keep you company on a cold winters night.:smile:
After a long marriage, that didn't feel long at all, and ended so suddenly and painfully when death did us apart, I can honestly say I have no regrets. Last few years of our lives were hard. No matter how someone's body and soul are strong, when health ties the person's hands and one becomes periodically fully dependent on the help of others, it becomes very hard for both partners to carry that burden.
Love wins when making a decision to stay and let career opportunities go. So, it comes with a high price, but everything in life comes with a price, doesn't it? We made our choices together, been through good and bad and then some, but without regrets. Actually, I felt a relief after his soul left an exhausted body and hoped it was the end of a pain and suffering.
At first single life felt so empty, pointless and meaningless, but I moved on step by step, day by day, month by month... and learned more about myself and others. I learned that not everyone who helps you is your friend and not everyone who (un)intentionally fails to do so or does the opposite is your enemy. I learned that past is a foundation for the future I am building now. My new wings are strong and still growing, so I can spread them fly again.
Life is a journey and it can be much more fulfilling with the worthy companion. Sometimes it is good to be single to let past settle, which allows us to open our eyes and our hearts and see ourselves and the world with a deeper insight. We can understand and accept others to the exact degree that we really understand ourselves.
So, single or in relationship again? I have chosen to try meeting someone special and make the journey of life more meaningful for both of us. If I do not meet such a person, it means nothing has changed. At least I tried, so there will be no regrets later. So what happens happens...

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 11/09/14 12:50 PM
congratulations you must be over the moon, what a wonderful event:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Sat 11/08/14 08:18 PM
Hi Dave welcome to mingle it looks like the voting is unanimous:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 11/07/14 05:12 PM
welcome to mingle good luck with your search:smile:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 14 15