shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 03/16/09 04:43 PM
howdy waving

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 03/16/09 04:35 PM
welcome to the 'jungle' :smile:

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 03/16/09 04:32 PM
goes both ways-guys look and dont msg and im tired of the 'want to find love/im a nice guy' line or stops msging after 'hello' and if its ass you want-grab your own! all in all manup!

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 03/16/09 04:24 PM

How can I forget my 5 year old love for David Cassidy???love noway laugh laugh

Ohhh mine was Han Solo!!

call me crazy-Oscar the Grouch-he kept it real laugh but my 1st-wish id forget the mistake but learned the lesson lotsa crushs many loves only been INlove 2xs

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 03/16/09 03:46 PM
hiya waving

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 03/16/09 02:17 PM
waving

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 03/16/09 02:05 PM
broken,bruised,gaurded,expected-several and go do your homework young man :wink:

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 03/16/09 02:02 PM
they're all EX's

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:50 PM
so its a glitch and not the 'friend request' or nudge thingy right?

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:25 PM
im reading the threads-and as much as i soo can relate-i am at a loss for words other than i'm sorry for the hardships,good luck,and admire the strength. :heart:

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:14 PM
its kk i still dont know all of this-i usually knew someone to show me. good thing im home all day-more time to be embarressed/call myself a tard in private laugh

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:11 PM

I need flowers.....ya flowers will make it all good!!!flowerforyou laugh drinker

and maybe some hot dogs!!drool
laugh

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:06 PM
sorry-i cant help ya-ive lived on the NE side pretty much all my life. Wood/Madison ya know but wanted to say that you ppl who reached out were very friendly, and i liked that :wink: jmo tnx

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 03/16/09 12:57 PM
on the contrary-i think poor parenting and entertainment have partial factors to who/what ppl are today. each person determines their own life,character,strenth,actions,choices,outcome,ect...and how things effect them. if someone is <lets sadly say> left in an orphanage or abused home. that person decides if it will hinder or strengthens them-and lives upon the decision! majority of people naturally adjust to past,present,future. the theory of 'bad tree/good tree' also can be one of minor debate. like have you seen ppl and thought-some ppl have all the luck,get favored,hooked-up,pretty,easy lives? and then think of how some constantly struggle,get mistreated,looked over,basically screwed? no matter how hard they try/pray/move forward-its never enough. and sometimes-trying to bare good-turns bad and blows up in our faces! jmo tnx

shadowprincessx's photo
Fri 03/13/09 11:56 AM

That's lust... But you can fall in love with someone that you talk to all the time and never met. It's happening to me.
been there

shadowprincessx's photo
Fri 03/13/09 11:51 AM

Also for those not aware many factors play into "love" you are just in denial by idealiszation of the concept. Long term couples have been found to have similar ratios of facial features, pheromones, and other chacaterisics that are precicved on a subconcious level, producing desire and a bias when observing that person, as in not seeing the negative aspects. Love has everything to do with chemistry and neurology not your idealisms. Ive heard peopel say what its not, well you can exlude the concept of love at first sight simply by defining love. It is a feeling, not a evaluation, or a social standing, or access to resources, or a steping stone for your benefit. Similar behavioral patterns are found in long term couples as well, this may indicate similar neuro chemistry. Love at first sight is completely possible, however if you idealize your defintions and think of relationships as standards, which love seems > long term in reagrds to intensity. Its a biological reaction, not a set of values you scrutinize for whatever reason. I will say love is the subjective experience of intense desire and idealization of the individual of interest. This effect fades over time. Love at first sight is farmore common than love at last sight.
pretty sure i heard that from a movie.:wink: however-i dont agree completely that idealism or it being just a feeling has nothing to add to the concept of love. they are traits we look for in a partner,aswell as physical features and hormonal response. since we were able to start discovering who we were and what we want-said 'evaluations and social standing' started being discovered,defined and programed into our long-term matchmaking radar. that, to a point of subconsciously being common foundations-like computers have. the next step-more specific charecturistics-helps us weed out prospects-or we'd 'love' or be attracted to everyone. we are each in ourselves miraculously different! :smile: wow! but yes-loving someone and being in love are two different depth of the heart.

shadowprincessx's photo
Fri 03/13/09 11:33 AM

you can love someone you have never met but not be IN love....JMO
totally agree! :smile:

shadowprincessx's photo
Fri 03/13/09 11:17 AM
thing that grrrs me-is when <my case-being straight female>guys say they want 'love' and can handle what i got-then they stop or back off and cant handle it!! i just wanna say 'stop the b.s. and man up!' 'i told ya so' i even give the girls in movies c*p cuz they were like me and guys will be guys. ugggh frustrated

shadowprincessx's photo
Fri 03/13/09 10:46 AM
im soo proud of all yalls responses!! love they were honest/direct/friendly and wise i agree completely with yall am in the situation,so i completely understand and agree you guys are awsome! ive never been prouder of ppl i dont know flowers

shadowprincessx's photo
Fri 03/13/09 10:33 AM

Well Im having relationship trouble Everytime i start to get close to someone they always seem to tell me im moving to fast and then they just up and quit talkin to me. I have even asked them but now answer. Ive been looking for love for quite a few years now but i feel its a lost cause for me. I dont think it will ever happend for me. please Help i need some advice. thanks

sorry to hear-games-been thereohwell but if they cant appreciate pl like us-they werent worth it we are too gooda ppl for that treatment!! just go slow,enjoy each moment as it is. i stay abit gaurded throughout. and if they wanna play games-theyd better be prepared for my turn!!