Community > Posts By > shadowprincessx

shadowprincessx's photo
Tue 12/30/08 12:19 AM
that kid in me is stalking me! shhh scared i feel like rollerskating or riding a kid bike around Walmart or chit-chatting in a circle with pj.s on and junk food in the middle. dont get me wrong-im more than 1 lifetime can handle-believe me. im probably more moody than 50 elder women during menapause-ya heard?! :laughing: tongue2 explode laugh but i get that carefree feeling once-in-awhile. what makes you feel like a kid again? flowerforyou

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:40 PM
1st-backoff of the BeeGees dude laugh 2nd-i get what you mean about the cyber/fling thing! im tired of goin to sites and its all "teeny" trying to hook up-pewiesick 3rd-i feel old,my figure and health is "old"-my opinio-not trying to offend anyone anywho-ditto on the sence of humor and conversation lingo-im kinda on my own level too-we might understand each other! happy :banana: :banana:

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:27 PM
lol-breastfeed laugh anywho-ive seen people slowly going-its very sad and yet humbling ukno? when they start talking to family who have passed-thats a clear sign of time is close. but its almost enduring the innocence in their eyes,yet glad that the suffering is almost done. the other day we were watching tv and saw people with way harsh medical problems-who am i to complain?! good luck to all!flowers

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:02 PM
lol tnx Mirror and Phuque-im glad you'll can handle my "fatty made a funny" lmao-sorry-i saw Dodgeball movie 2xs today laugh but tnx-yall got my humor flowerforyou

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:56 PM
perhaps Mystic or Beast tehe

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:54 PM
ditto on that-thank goodness then again-i feel im more real than most in the fam plus they say they like me as the black sheep :thumbsup:

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:52 PM
i see your point :smile:

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:48 PM
this kind of thing happens-they will find any crack to get out of paying. KEEP GOING TO THE DOCTOR'S!! if they see you dont do follow-ups,they will drop you.

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:41 PM
race doesnt hinder my decision,however-i wont lie and say i dont have more of a preference. its just what we are attracted to but common factors are key

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:32 PM
well-the reason i asked is because-you saying you had a previos injury-thats all they hear-dumb i know,but thats major corps for ya. anywho-you need to say that when you started working you were well enough to carry out the duties of the job. but then your injury was effected and made worse. as far as payment-they will push it back as far as possible-if not denied altogether. i would talk to H.R.<proof-read handbook> and do everything they ask-p.t.,meds..w/e keep copies of ALL papers! if all else fails-get legal advise

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:19 PM
im not sure being obseeded is good-you may burn out but im glad you feel good about yourself-thats all that should matter

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:16 PM
are you saying you had a previos injury and at work-it got worse?

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:12 PM
happy for you! it takes discipline,determination and self esteem. its tough hang in there ill keep encouraging/supporting you if you'd like :smile:

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:08 PM
bylaw most companies are obligated to take care of all areas of the situation for life-even if you quit. however-there are companies that do not have the same workers comp coverage as the majority do-plus states differ too. dont forget there is also dispute affiliated programs and better business bureau. i hope this helps and is as legally acurate as possible

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:02 PM
cheers :banana:

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:01 PM
maybe its because we've had soo much c**p done to us that we take charge now! everyone is different-dont forget there are people who stay in abusive relationships cuz they're scared or just dont want to be alone. and fyi-not ALL control freaks are obsessive stalkers. just cuz i have 7 restraining orders-oh umm...i mean...so is it raining...err..umm :tongue:

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:51 PM
k-here's the thing you hookers<just playin>-you can't control a control-freak! that's what we do! :wink: besides-its good to be controlled-if you know what i mean hehe btw-if anyone gets offended-sorry-im just playin-its what i do baby happy seriously-if you care enough-you stick it out and both try to find a medium-be flexible we all have our faults

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:31 PM
btw again-i thought your tag was a twist for...yaknow tehe blushing

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:27 PM
speaking of it being an adult site-some of the pics on peoples "tags" look like kids-dang and the topics/conversations are abit teeny btw-if i offend someone with my language or w/e-im kinda sorry spock

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:20 PM
lol laugh