Community > Posts By > shadowprincessx

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:17 PM
mine is what ive had for awhile-since playing Halo plus-i can be forgetful-so it just works tehe i do look at "tags" and ppl consider they reflect their persona like muscle/macho/cocky/horny/playas but then i try to give ppl the benifit of adoubt that **** just grrrs me-especially when it turns out thats how they really are

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:02 PM
i think the situation differs for each-like WHY did they divorce each time? any dating while married? are you two good together and found what you'll were missing from the previous relationships? it just comes to you and them

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:52 PM
tell you the truth-im glad ppl actually TALK about things-im tired of the "kid flirting to get some" crap on sites! i like deep conversations and all that other stuff needs to be cut and push we may not agree we can laugh we make others think we advise-thats where i live! tnx flowerforyou

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:45 PM
nice quotes Mekikis i got one-
"Do not walk behind me-for i may lead
Do not walk ahead of me-for i may not follow
Just take my hand and walk beside me
and be my friend"
anywho-i LOVE love! i aint ashamed. Hollywood men in the movies way back were gents!<most> i like the butterflies in the tummy/the extra worry of how we look/the long late night phone calls watching a movie together/flirting but holding back/being nervous and dreaming of what a kiss is like. we are all human and screw up. but one thing i constantly say is that if you have problems-you need to decide if you love the person enough to want to work things out. as much as we dream of fairytale lives-i know reality is that it doesnt exist. but we can come close to it-truth be told-i think thats what we all look for.

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:22 PM
hi-new my secret is im a moody,argumentative,pickyyyy,self-conscious-oh wait...thats the truth hehe secret-im actually shy blushing

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 12/29/08 07:53 PM
hi-im new to this site. i have a myspace-mostly for friends. i dont know much about facebook-but personally-this is one of the easiest sites. but ye-i agree-to each their own btw-hiya

shadowprincessx's photo
Sun 12/28/08 12:26 AM
tnx for the welcome jonny-wtfreakin...? weak anywho happy holidays nite all

shadowprincessx's photo
Sun 12/28/08 12:01 AM
hiya...new here looking to make friends i may come off "b**chy" right now-im just NOT interested in games and huge drama-ive had more than my fair share!! im just putting it out there because i want people to come correct with me. so that said-hiya :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next