Community > Posts By > shadowprincessx

shadowprincessx's photo
Sun 01/18/09 12:41 AM
at times i think so. im a scorpio-if you read up on it-its me more or less but i can tell oyu myself. as far as 'mate' perhaps. no ares or pices

shadowprincessx's photo
Sun 01/18/09 12:29 AM
k well-ive always been proud to not lie about my looks or personality. its hard and shameful-but i know i can be more moody than 50 women on menapause! ive been to therapy. but i know i have to do it within myself for myself. im scared and weak and shy it effect any interest i might have on a guy

shadowprincessx's photo
Sun 01/18/09 12:03 AM
im not sure if this goes here or has been discussed,but you know how ppl say in order to care for someone-you must care for yourself first?! how do you do that if you're weak and been scared and can't...i dont know-ashamed:cry: care for yourself? tears <btw-this is hard for me to put out there in public-on the real>

shadowprincessx's photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:43 PM

:smile: How can you tell if your girlfriend/boyfriend is scared of committment? :smile:

mind if i say something as long as im a good girl?!ohwell im 'married' but seperated. and since then-ive dated-been played-ofcourse. but im at a point where-im scared to commit if ever blessed with the chance! :cry: scared idk if a commitment is what im ready for if/when the time comes. i dont want to screwup anyone else's life.

maybe your fear comes from where you are in your life right now.
a year after you divorce you might feel a little more sure of yourself
tnx so nice of you :smile:
flowerforyou maybe-i know each stage of something has different effects. i feel it also has to do with how i let my growing up effect me as well. just writting this is scaring me sad2

shadowprincessx's photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:25 PM

:smile: How can you tell if your girlfriend/boyfriend is scared of committment? :smile:

mind if i say something as long as im a good girl?!ohwell im 'married' but seperated. and since then-ive dated-been played-ofcourse. but im at a point where-im scared to commit if ever blessed with the chance! :cry: scared idk if a commitment is what im ready for if/when the time comes. i dont want to screwup anyone else's life.

shadowprincessx's photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:01 PM
welcome

shadowprincessx's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:44 PM
and dont feel stupid! flowerforyou we all have those times. maybe you're stressed. just breath and take one thing at a time. when i think things thru-ouch-i realize i have reasonable and logical thoughts. just sort them out or sleep on em. if i worry more i get sick sick from the added stress. or i talk to my sis or parents. if i keep second guessing,it will never stop. so i just breath and talk things out. i do seriously hope i said something right for youflowerforyou

shadowprincessx's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:35 PM
for real-im a person that thinks in clusters clustered im surprised i get sleep sometimes. but then again-does my bein a scorpio have anything to do with it?

shadowprincessx's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:32 PM
secret-i blew milk outta my nose just now laughin at my comment tetete laugh blushing rofl

shadowprincessx's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:31 PM
S.M.-no worries sweetie-the third voice-twice removed says...eat a bannana,go to Walmart-and twirl in the electronics dept. really it might just make you laugh and breath flowerforyou

shadowprincessx's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:27 PM
personally-i think ppl who dont admit to this 'special power' sooo needs to talk to the one-eye-one-horn-flyin-purple-people-eater! happy rofl

shadowprincessx's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:25 PM
you have nooo idea my psychotic powers-ye commonerslaugh

shadowprincessx's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:17 PM
one-eyed-one-horn-flyin-purple-people-eater cryin cuz he dropped...

shadowprincessx's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:00 PM
i dont fully agree-im looking for that-but im not a slut!! its chemistry. ive had the back turned on me many-a-times. ive had the games played by some of the best actors of men. ps to the public-im freakin tired of the women being called sluts just because of them dating/sleeping around! stop it. mad if you think about it-the guys they sleep/date are sluts too! so there hookers :tongue:

shadowprincessx's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:53 PM
lmfaolaugh laugh laugh

shadowprincessx's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:47 PM
exactly-its up to YOU!! if you're really trying to find/express/be yourself-youll do whats rightflowerforyou

shadowprincessx's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:45 PM
i agree. dont lie to yourself by a tattoo that will never go away-which is what you really want.

shadowprincessx's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:42 PM
good idea flowerforyou

shadowprincessx's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:42 PM
i see your point of that too. i have a basic idea of a tattoo-abstract/ying&yang with names of loved ones. then again-i dont need to display it-my love for them should be shown whenever and however. uggg-then there is the belief of our bodies are our temple. it just boils down to each and every person!:smile:

shadowprincessx's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:36 PM
i see your point on that!! :thumbsup: