Community > Posts By > shadowprincessx

shadowprincessx's photo
Fri 03/13/09 10:28 AM
been there loads of times! im just too much of a romantic to not give atlest one prayer that each new relationship might be right. till then,my walls go back up and im hibernating in my safe shell again happy

shadowprincessx's photo
Fri 03/13/09 10:25 AM

i did as late as 35, went through hell, so many ways from thursday, and now, never again. i'm very happy visiting as many of you as i can for coffee on the harley, and adding y'all as family, outside world too. i love people, but y'all enhance it just fine as friends that get closer and closer, and thanks!flowerforyou
nicely put :smile:

shadowprincessx's photo
Fri 03/13/09 10:21 AM
im glad im not the only huge hopeless romantic! wierd thing-i separated from my 'husband' of 12yrs to date-after 7yrs. if my romantic self had been put to a measuring meter of sorts-lets just say i could light up all of USA. he wasnt too romantic/emotional. then when we split-the games guys can play started. and my bff is in love with me and does soo many things i like inna man. but dang!! i didnt realize how much being so sappy can be sufficating!! so now im learning to specify exactly what i want and how much. needless to say-im not as gushy as i was. maybe if i find my balance in a guy-ill be back to it. tell ya what tho-im happier/safer being alone than having the c*p from guys. nope-not gonna happen bud!

shadowprincessx's photo
Fri 03/13/09 10:02 AM

Standing out on my front lawn shaking my fist saying " F*cking kids"
do that already happy

shadowprincessx's photo
Fri 03/13/09 10:01 AM

:tongue: going to the old folks bingo halllaugh
i popped my cherry on that 2wks ago! laugh it was fun tho-won $100

shadowprincessx's photo
Fri 03/13/09 09:59 AM
welcome g.l. i hope ppl will not be too harsh on the newbs :smile:

shadowprincessx's photo
Fri 03/13/09 09:49 AM
welcome :smile:

shadowprincessx's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:28 PM

TO MIRROR

Sometimes you feel like a nut
Sometimes you don't
Almond Joy's got nuts
Mounds don't

Almond Joy's got rich milk chocolate
Coconut and a crunchy nut, too
Mounds got deep dark chocolate
Chewey coconut ooh

Yeah Yeah Yeah
Sometimes you don't
Oooh oooh
Almond Joy's got nuts
Mounds don't

Peter Paul Almond Joy's got nuts
Peter Paul Mounds don't

Because...

Sometimes you don't

laugh

shadowprincessx's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:15 PM
k-im new to that. how exactly would that shin-dig happen? ppl would really REALLY go to a physical 'party' organized from a "dating web site"? say what you want about me-but ive had my fair share of a.h. play travel games-so im skeptical. however-it would soo be fun!:smile: and i'll put warm baby oil on the wrestlers!:wink: front row baby!!laugh

shadowprincessx's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:05 PM
hiya flowerforyou

shadowprincessx's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:01 PM
all in all-isn't that we are doing now?! it doesn't hurt to have a few soundboards i've gained what i'd like to consider a very good friend on here! and we talk/advise several aspects of life. we can either take it or leave it,respectfully. it comes down to each person ourselves. what we feel/believe/want,ect.. if you follow :tongue:

shadowprincessx's photo
Thu 03/12/09 02:54 PM
you cant handle this-no,for real!! g.l. :smile:

shadowprincessx's photo
Thu 03/12/09 02:53 PM

A toy model car
laugh

shadowprincessx's photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:40 PM

rofl

shadowprincessx's photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:38 PM

Meet my sister that's the same age as me... I just found out about her a couple years ago and can't seem to find her...

good luck flowerforyou

shadowprincessx's photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:36 PM
waving

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 02/02/09 03:53 PM

I can lick Peccy's eyebrows and even he doesnt know that

laugh

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 02/02/09 03:52 PM

First question is, how do you put a picture in the body of your answer?,(not the smiles.) The second question is, how do you type in a different color?

Thank you to all of your responses.

sorry cant help-i dont even know where the 'link' thingy is frustrated

shadowprincessx's photo
Mon 02/02/09 03:49 PM
welcome

shadowprincessx's photo
Sun 02/01/09 07:56 PM
rofl