Community > Posts By > luckyguy2008

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:31 PM

Why do I love Cami so much?frustrated

Torture

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:27 PM

I believe the answer to most "why's" can be accurately answered with "Because life isn't fair."

I just go with the Because part of the answer, so it starts more questions..laugh laugh laugh

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:24 PM

Do you have a crush but are too shy to mention it?

Only on you blushing ...Oops guess I told, not good at keeping that in.frustrated

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:18 PM

you should do what's right for you

all the advice in here is people telling you what would be right for them. You can't base your life decisions on that. You have to decide what is right for you and live with the results

Well Said:thumbsup:

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:43 PM

It has to do with the types of women (or men for that matter). The people that enter into these abusive relationships are people with extremly low self esteem. Usually from a disfunctional family. Sexually abusive, physically abusive, neglected, ect. Also these relationships dont start off abusive and they usually go to mentally abusive before physically. The abuser makes the other feel as though they cant get any better or more often dont deserve any better. The abuser is also telling the spose that they are sorry and it wont ever happen again. They also love their abuser. Its a very sick relationship but u have to remember that the people envolved in these relationships are mentally stable...they usually have some sort of problem before they ever enter into these relationships. They also seeks out a partner that is abusive having learned it from a young age from their parents...wow I really kinda yammered on there, didnt I ? lol

Very insightful, you explained it very well.flowers

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:38 PM

Hey, how did my post end up above the OP's post?!shocked

Edit: 2 times!!!

Because you are the Queen.rofl

You're silly.laugh

Remember, Winx I declared you the Borg Queen when we assimilated to Mingle.laugh

I was right and didn't even know it.

Yeah, how did you do that?!laugh

I cant give away all my secrets!laugh devil laugh

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:35 PM

Its not that uncommon. How often have we heard the saying that "little girls tend to marry men just like their dads".

It must be more common for women than men.

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:34 PM

once again the kids

I would guess this is the most common reason.

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:30 PM

Hey, how did my post end up above the OP's post?!shocked

Edit: 2 times!!!

Because you are the Queen.rofl

You're silly.laugh

Remember, Winx I declared you the Borg Queen when we assimilated to Mingle.laugh

I was right and didn't even know it.

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:25 PM

have you tended to attract or be attracted to those that reminded you in some way of your opposite sex parent?

Not consciously, because if it were conscious, it would be an easier choice.

Well, have you?

Never most of my moms qualities drive me nutz. I cant stand them.

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:20 PM

Has someone made you smile on here?feel free to name the person if you feel the needflowerforyou

The first is Mirror he is the coolest.
The second is Okmama4u
The third is Azsexybrat
and the fourth is Buttons

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:08 PM

Good Evening Y'all! waving
So how did everyone's first day of the new year go?

Mine has been great I have been smiling all day. Wonderful change from last year.biggrin

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:00 PM
You look perfect together, am I invited to the wedding?rofl

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:59 PM

ole 62easygoing is not doing to good. Just got my elderly dad out of the Hospital again. He has lost his memory. (Guess, i am a little sad right now.)

Sorry to hear about your dad. I will pray for you both. Good Louck to you and your dad.

Me too. Except for "louck" - I'm not Jewish!

First typo and you call me out. I guess I have to sit in the corner for 5 minutes right?frustrated frustrated frustrated
No,,it looks like your causing your self enough pain,,hitting your head there,,,ouch,,,,,ouch,,,,ouch,,,,lol

Thank You for your support...lol

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:44 PM

ole 62easygoing is not doing to good. Just got my elderly dad out of the Hospital again. He has lost his memory. (Guess, i am a little sad right now.)

Sorry to hear about your dad. I will pray for you both. Good Louck to you and your dad.

Me too. Except for "louck" - I'm not Jewish!

First typo and you call me out. I guess I have to sit in the corner for 5 minutes right?frustrated frustrated frustrated

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:38 PM

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:29 PM

They way I see it, this is my one gaurantee that I will be truely loved in the future. We will already know everything about each other, and that will come in very handy. The only things we cant have right now is touch and smell. lol
disagree again the vibes arent the same in person as they are online

Buttons How about if you spend many hours on the phone talking too?

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:25 PM

say, "can't we just be friends?"

I think that only works for the ladies.laugh laugh

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:19 PM

They way I see it, this is my one gaurantee that I will be truely loved in the future. We will already know everything about each other, and that will come in very handy. The only things we cant have right now is touch and smell. lol

From my prospective it is a great thing.

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:14 PM

I popped that question a couple times back when I was a silly kid. If she does'nt have a sparkle in her eye as you're asking it, you're wasting your time if marriage what you want. If I'm asking, I'm not worried about rejection. She's doing me a huge favor if she runs from the question.
i definately had the sparkle...more than that i loved him...but he asked at the wrog time and gave the wrong reasons...

The only reason is because I cant see myself without you. flowerforyou