Community > Posts By > luckyguy2008

luckyguy2008's photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:56 AM
Jenny welcome and thanks for opening this bag of nuts. Post and have fun.

luckyguy2008's photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:48 AM

I am getting ready to meet someone I found on here. If anyone else has how did it go for you?
Goodluck

Thanks

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:55 PM

love smooched ANd thats why I am so happy!!!!blushing

Perfect its on now!!!devil devil :angel: :angel: slaphead

Is that a threat or a promise?

Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise Promise:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:51 PM

GOOD LUCK

Thank You:smile:

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:49 PM

Here, give her these flowerforyou ... and straighten your tie !

drinks :banana: :banana: :banana: drinks

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:46 PM

gots a terrible head cold... and i cant quit sneezing and my nose is a faucet and it hurts from to much blowingtears

I am so sorry... I was wanting to give you a ((BIG HUG)) but there was no smiley here. flowerforyou

aww thanks.. i hope it goes away b/c im going to boot camp in 10 days and it would be awful to still have it.

Congrats on boot camp. Thank you.flowers waving

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:43 PM

love smooched ANd thats why I am so happy!!!!blushing

Perfect its on now!!!devil devil :angel: :angel: slaphead

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:41 PM

:banana: :banana: I am so happy tonight :banana: :banana: :banana:

Are you happy?

:heart: I am so happy. I am talking to the sweetest woman ever on the phone.love love flowerforyou :banana: :banana:

Oh do tell.... Your such a luckyguy!!! smitten

love love You and only You my dear!!!!:heart: smitten smitten shades :angel:

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:37 PM

gots a terrible head cold... and i cant quit sneezing and my nose is a faucet and it hurts from to much blowingtears

I hope it gets feeling better soon!flowerforyou

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:30 PM

Are you happy?

:heart: I am so happy. I am talking to the sweetest woman ever on the phone.love love flowerforyou :banana: :banana:

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:28 PM

Are you happy?

drinks drinks Party!!!!!!!!!!drinks drinks

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:25 PM

I did not put this in my profile cuz I did not think it would be ok to put in it.My step-father has bone-cancer,we found out last April-hes takeing treatmants.They are geting ready to do a stim-cell thing on him,if this does not work he will have to wait it out.he is in the last stage of bone-cancer.This month sometime he will go and start the stuff for the stim-cell.

you have my prayers..
my step mom had breast cancer in 2007
and developed hip cancer in 2008
and she past away right before thanksgiving 2008

my mom went new years eve 02 from breast cancer

i had a ex bf that died 2yrs ago
they found he had cancer(in his privates) but what killed him was a blood clot in the heart

My prayers are with you all

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:29 PM

bigsmile Are you a cheap date?bigsmile
:heart: u know the ans 2 thatbigsmile just keep me out of a harley store or out of my playboy catolog,and ya i could b cheap.:angel: smitten

The Harley store is my first date fall back spot! Guess I need to work overtime!drinks rofl

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:16 PM
Welcome, dive in and post in the forums alot you will find what you are looking for there.

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:11 PM
Hotel, unless something different happens. But I would have the hotel ready.

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:10 PM
Dont make anything of. It should be ok

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:56 PM

First of all take a deep breath and relax you already have her attention or there wouldn't be a first meet. To me a first meet is nothing more than putting a face to who I have been talking to meeting a new friend.
I haven't met anyone from this site I have from other sites out of all of them I have only had 3 that were horrible the rest that I have met in person have been wonderful people that while no love match ended up being great friends.

Good luck to you
now when you get since you came public we get the details

One thing though I still got those little butterflies in my stomach, and I like em.

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:37 PM

First of all take a deep breath and relax you already have her attention or there wouldn't be a first meet. To me a first meet is nothing more than putting a face to who I have been talking to meeting a new friend.
I haven't met anyone from this site I have from other sites out of all of them I have only had 3 that were horrible the rest that I have met in person have been wonderful people that while no love match ended up being great friends.

Good luck to you
now when you get since you came public we get the details

You got it. I already knew that was happening!!!

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:31 PM

feeling down....anyone out there want to cheer me up?

That's disturbing....

Very... :laughing:

It's not so bad when you consider the source.laugh laugh laugh

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:27 PM

Met 9 from other sites, all total disasters -- nobody from here though....

Other sites are full of losers. This one is 1,000,000 times better.

I agree, this is the best site of the 14,982 I've tried. I usually never stay on a site more than 3 months, and I've been here two years. Only drawback here is there is nobody compatible! But you can't have everything....

That's only because you haven't prayed to the mutual match gods. It also helps to sacrifice a goat. Or a virgin. Can't remember which. But I don't know where to get a virgin anyhow.

I did and the they wouldn't even throw me a crazy. So I posted too much and caught a sweethearts attention. As long as she doesn't turn into a he with any large blount object.rofl

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 22 23