Community > Posts By > luckyguy2008

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:24 PM

Why do I always like the BAD BOYS???

Well the trick is to like the bad boy look with the good boy heart. Then you get the best of both worlds, and a good laugh.laugh drinker

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:21 PM

i met some and actually went on dates. it has not worked out for me. The guys I met were not too truthful with me. I have a girlfriend that is getting married to some one she met thru here.

flowerforyou Sorry it hasn't worked out for you, but congrats to your friend!flowerforyou

Thanks!! the guy who I thought had potential; I caught him cheating after proposing for me to move near him!! twice!! so no luck but i am a romantic hopeful i will not give up on love yet. i have met great guy friends here. Of course they live too far from me

I am hoping the distance helps me out. The person I am going to meet is about 7 hrs away!love

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:20 PM

Met 9 from other sites, all total disasters -- nobody from here though....

Other sites are full of losers. This one is 1,000,000 times better.

I agree, this is the best site of the 14,982 I've tried. I usually never stay on a site more than 3 months, and I've been here two years. Only drawback here is there is nobody compatible! But you can't have everything....

Well she is out there. Just hasn't opened this bag of nuts yet!drinker

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:17 PM

feeling down....anyone out there want to cheer me up?

I will, why are you feeling down
frustrated drinker flowers

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:14 PM

Met 9 from other sites, all total disasters -- nobody from here though....

Other sites are full of losers. This one is 1,000,000 times better.

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:05 PM

i met some and actually went on dates. it has not worked out for me. The guys I met were not too truthful with me. I have a girlfriend that is getting married to some one she met thru here.

flowerforyou Sorry it hasn't worked out for you, but congrats to your friend!flowerforyou

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:58 PM

I've met 3 women from here. 2 were local and were both very nice women. Neither went any further. Met a lady from KC a few weeks ago when she was in town. We had a great time.

I'd say that by the time you get around to actually meeting them, you have a good idea whether you can at least be friends. The rest is a bonus.

:thumbsup: Thanks:thumbsup:

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:58 PM

I am getting ready to meet someone I found on here. If anyone else has how did it go for you?

I report good results...

But who would treat you wrong?flowers

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:54 PM

Be prepared for horror stories & gooey love stories...each date is gonna be different...relax...be yourself...& don't forget your MACE...tongue2

But If he shows up with something like that wouldn't that be awkward?

If she turned into a he with that, I would need more than mace!rofl rofl rofl rofl drinks

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:52 PM

Interesting topic....I'm new to all this so I don't have any forum friends but even if I did they would never be as real as as good of a friend as a real life friend....how could they? Now....if my forum friend crossed over into a real life friend....because we met up somewhere and went out together in real life...then that would be different.

I know when I am online I have time for anyone that wants to talk, especially those I know. Sometimes in my everyday world I don't have time for others because I have to take care of me. So in the cyberworld of friends I have time all the time for them, which makes me feel like I am a better friend for them than I would be in the real world.

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:48 PM

I don't order lobster until I know him for a while or he insists, how's that?!

You are so sweet. Order lobster with me I insist!!!!

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:45 PM

Met one person so far. Things are great with the exception of last night where I was left in the dark while she was out with her friend all night. But we cleared stuff up, and it's cool. So GAME ON! And yes, she's fantastic. Keep on lookin'. Someone is bound to show up.

Cool I like the positives.

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:43 PM

Do YOU believe in the people and or friends you have on here?

And if you do,,Do you see them just like a real live friend you have near ya, at home..

Or do you see these friends here as not that close? :heart:

I am just wondering all your thoughts on this..

I'll give mine now.

MANY here are fake people and would not have my back as a friend close in knowing me in flesh life would.

I have never lost the friendship of anyone who I have grew and met in person,
HERE, I have had friends of two years just STOP being my friend..

I have met some really GREAT friends on here who are all, and everything that my in flesh friends are.
BUT ONLY About 10..
Ok,,,YOUR TURN...winkdrinker

Most of the people I have met on here would rank up there with all my face to face friends. Actually I might even tell some of my friends on here more than my real life friends. Because I am actually more comfortable with them.

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:37 PM

In the same boat.. meeting someone next week... I hope it goes well for us all...

Good Luck!:thumbsup:

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:29 PM

I am getting ready to meet someone I found on here. If anyone else has how did it go for you?

Met someone from here last year, started going out last May, have been living together for 3 months now, and we are just getting closer as time goes on, couldn't be happier. But we were both on the same level from the beginning, honest and sincere, knowing what we really wanted, expecting certain things but not being unrealistic, and accepting each other for who the other is, and is not, and complete communication lines are always open, as is a big sense of humour.

biggrin biggrin I hope I am that lucky!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:24 PM

I love a sleazy bar and some PBR's. Peanuts from the quarter machine. How romantic.smitten :laughing:

I think I love you!love

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:23 PM

not from this site yet but a good amount from another dating site... most turned out interesting..

i mean one forgot to tell me he had no leg...

one surprised me about goin dutch ...

one said he was lucky his PO let him out.

one was a jerk.

one was married.

one was nice. we dated for a few months. but his mom was very BATES MOTELish.

drinker WOW drinker

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:22 PM

bigsmile Are you a cheap date?bigsmile

oh yes. im easy.

Just easy or cheap and easy?rofl

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:20 PM

Besides, we either have equality or we don't.

I just don't get when she expects me to pay. She's allowed to work, doesn't she?

I'm not touching that with a 30ft pole.

Good Idea, I'm with you. :banana: scared drinks :banana:

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:18 PM

Met several, but nothing panned out. Some were just plain "whack jobs".

Those are everywhere! frustrated frustrated

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 22 23