Community > Posts By > luckyguy2008

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:13 PM

and thanks for the replysflowerforyou flowerforyou

For you anytime! bigsmile
im thinking... oneluckygal to have a man to put thought into something like you do!flowerforyou

Thank you I try to help.blushing flowers
and most guys dont hear the whole thing you must be a good listnerdrinker drinker :banana:

Pretty good for a guy with bad hearing.

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:02 PM

im thinking... oneluckygal to have a man to put thought into something like you do!flowerforyou

Thank you I try to help.blushing flowers

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:58 PM

Hey, how did my post end up above the OP's post?!shocked

Edit: 2 times!!!

Because you are the Queen.rofl

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:57 PM

just starting the new year a little differently..looking for friendship/companionship... race, color, creed, religion is irrelevant =)

Welcome and enjoy. Good hunting.flowers

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:55 PM
In the past I turned to God but now I think I will turn to Mirror. He has all the answers.

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:47 PM

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:46 PM
So true. Not actually in one, but I got one in the works. I think.

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:45 PM

I do know a lot of men with ego's. But, what would you-all say about some women's ego?? Notice, i said some women>

laugh Yes, there are women with ego's, and they are called *****eslaugh

Mirror got this one dead on. biggrin

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:43 PM

Nah, it's not that. I think I put myself out there only to get my heart ripped out and tossed to the side.

She's been gone all day. We were supose to spend the day at my place but I never got a call. She was supose to be home at 4:00, it's going on 11:30 here. No email, no calls, no nothing.

Ouch that is terrible. Sorry man

Crap! I think we can assume she's either slow or dead in the water (nautically speaking).

I think it is the second choice there. The right one is out there somewhere.

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:41 PM

i'm gonna answer no.... because it takes a lot of time for a decision like that first the asking part secondly the time after you said yes... ummm im not that much of an angel lol

I dont believe that. You are an angel. Marry Me? flowers

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:35 PM

It doesn't matter, because once you're married, your sex life is over anyway.

rofl rofl rofl drinker drinker :laughing:

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:29 PM

have you ever asked someone to marry you and she replies the time just isnt right< perhaps not getting along so well, too soon, or something in the way that one wants to take care of first> would you ever ask them to marry you again? or is it just over with? perhaps the feeling of rejection overwhelmed you?

I don't ask a question I don't already know the answer to. I guess I am way to deliberate. slaphead
so there is a fear of rejection? what if u expected to hear yes... and they said no ask again when things are better?
t time?

I really dont know, I would have had the conversation with her alot before I asked and the only way I ask is if I already know the answer is yes. If she was going to say no it would have come up in the conversations earlier. My ex-wife wasnt ready when we first started talking about marriage, so I didn't ask until I knew she was ready.
ok i agree im sure there is lots of conversations prehand.... but when the question was popped... there was arguing and that was used it the asking.... so we dont argue like this if we were engauaged perhaps we would deal with this better then if she said no... the timing isnt right would you ask again? or if arguing with the one you want to marry would you even of asked at that time?

Ok I most likely wouldn't have asked at the time, but if she said no I might but it would take a very long time before I made that descision.

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:25 PM

How do you know what the right speed to move into a relationship, not too fast or too slow?

smokin Whatever you and the other person are comfortable with.smokin

That is not the easiest thing to tell. Love the new pic. No funny hat though.biggrin

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:23 PM

Nah, it's not that. I think I put myself out there only to get my heart ripped out and tossed to the side.

She's been gone all day. We were supose to spend the day at my place but I never got a call. She was supose to be home at 4:00, it's going on 11:30 here. No email, no calls, no nothing.

Ouch that is terrible. Sorry man

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:22 PM
#1 for me is a sense of humor. If I can laugh I won't be around long!!!!!!laugh

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:14 PM

Don't ask me. I'm pretty sure I just got in over my head and now I have a feeling I'm going to pay for it.

I found flowers and candy seem to help.

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:10 PM

you never know

you're talking about women. even if you figure one out, she'll change her mind

just do what you do and try not to screw it up too much (she expects you to screw it up so she'll forgive you)

Thats a great way to look at it. Thanks

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:23 PM

How do you know what the right speed to move into a relationship, not too fast or too slow?

JUST LISTEN TO THE BEATING OF YOUR HEART . YOU WILL KNOW THEN .

What if the speedlimits arent the same?

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:21 PM

just dive right in, if she yells rape then you know you was moving to fast...lol

frustrated drinks rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:14 PM

have you ever asked someone to marry you and she replies the time just isnt right< perhaps not getting along so well, too soon, or something in the way that one wants to take care of first> would you ever ask them to marry you again? or is it just over with? perhaps the feeling of rejection overwhelmed you?

I don't ask a question I don't already know the answer to. I guess I am way to deliberate. slaphead
so there is a fear of rejection? what if u expected to hear yes... and they said no ask again when things are better?

I really dont know, I would have had the conversation with her alot before I asked and the only way I ask is if I already know the answer is yes. If she was going to say no it would have come up in the conversations earlier. My ex-wife wasnt ready when we first started talking about marriage, so I didn't ask until I knew she was ready.