Community > Posts By > luckyguy2008

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:18 PM

I agreed to meet someone from here before, and it went ok, but no chemistry. They are still a friend though. flowerforyou

That is good. At least you gained friends from it.

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:17 PM

I met a few people.
\

none of em worked

:cry: That is so hard to believe comming from you. flowers

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:15 PM

No meetings for me, but good luck flowerforyou

Thanks

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:13 PM

Be prepared for horror stories & gooey love stories...each date is gonna be different...relax...be yourself...& don't forget your MACE...tongue2

laugh Those are the ones I am hoping for.
:banana:

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:10 PM
I am getting ready to meet someone I found on here. If anyone else has how did it go for you?

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:01 PM

seeing how I had not been on a date in oh say 11+ yrs I really screwed up this summer. I just assumed that we were going dutch cause of the way it was set up, and I bought a bottle of wine. He would NOT let me pay for it and the poor guy only made $10 an hour. So I really felt like a bum. Anyways from now on I will be more careful...

love I will buy you a bottle anytime!!!love :heart: flowers

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:55 PM
I tend to be original, but the price never comes into play. What is cheap anyway?

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:39 PM
I delivered appliances.

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:54 PM

any advice?? do these sights even work for most people??

smitten Your gorgeoussmitten

Mirror I hate to disagree with you but gorgeous doesnt cut it for her. :smile: love smitten

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:53 PM

any advice?? do these sights even work for most people??

I dont know about most people, but they do work for some. Good Luck

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:49 PM

Hello I am new to the site,I hope to meet new people and go from there.whether it be friends or morebigsmile

Welcome and have fun, be involved, and take your meds when they give them out.laugh laugh

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:52 PM
My advice is RUN. Cant be a good thing sorry. I agree with what you are thinking.:cry: flowerforyou

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:44 PM

Just looking around in here :wink: seems like everyone is mad LOL laugh

oops not me .. just got the room confused :laughing:

We all love you for it.love flowerforyou

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:35 PM
I couldnt imagine being here and not posting. All of the fun here is in the threads, I feel sorry for all on the sideline. Cheers to us have a drink on me.drinker drinker drinks drinker drinker laugh

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:23 PM

Still hopeful after all these years! This is a different venue, what with forums, so who knows!

Here's hoping 2009 is better for all!

I'm the redhead. The brunette is fellow pirate!

Post alot it makes this place great, and who knows maybe you will find what you are hoping for.

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:18 PM

My wife didn't have a good credit score, but she didn't have any debt either.

This is what bothers me. If you're SO good with money that you don't have debt, there is no excuse other than laziness or irresponsibility for not having good credit.

It is financially irresponsible to never have credit because credit doesn't cost you money (if you do it right).

Credit takes time to build and you are setting yourself up for failure for the future when you'll need credit to start a business or make a large purchase.

Building credit is so easy. All you have to do is pay your bills on time. That's it! Therefore knowing a person's credit score tells a lot about someone's ability to be responsible.

I would date but never marry someone with a crappy credit score.

I you only use money, and dont leverage everything the you will never be BROKE. I wouldn't finance anything.

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:17 PM

Mind their own damn business?

These days you have to have your credit report to go out on a damn date? Give me a break. Get real people and get your head out of your ass!

My credit score is 0. Does that mean I can't go out on a date?:smile:

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:11 PM

on here you think you could fall in love with?

I had feelings for someone here before, i never actually met him but i felt like i knew him very well and we talked everyday almost all day long for months, but then it cam to an end b/c of distance...i don't think i would ever bother with that again, it sucked!
flowerforyou sorry to hear thatflowerforyou

It's ok...i learned my lesson:smile:

Don't give up if he is the right one distance wont matter. Trust in that.flowers

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:10 PM

on here you think you could fall in love with?

Oh yes, but could she fall in love with me? love love blushing

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:57 PM

Why do I love Cami so much?frustrated

What's Cami? Some sort of make-up?

No, it's what I named my new vibrator. laugh

Ok changed my mind, its because you havent worn of that new feeling!!!! drinks rofl rofl rofl drinks

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 22 23