Community > Posts By > Esmeralda08757

Esmeralda08757's photo
Wed 05/28/14 12:42 PM
Hi there G.

To my mind there are two types of men that attract me. One, I feel a connection right away. The other kind of grows on you. I suspect that this one might be the latter.

My ex has great hair. He told me that if he ever started to go bald he would shave his head. But that is not very like to happen.

Now this guy has amazing blue eyes. But he has this awful comb over. I'm really tempted to take a razor to his head.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Wed 05/28/14 12:25 PM

Lake, you might be on to something.

I'm the eternal optimist, I guess.

This guy has told me that he has been with women who did not know what a penis looked like because they only had sex with their husbands in the dark. (I told this to my ex, who is around the same age. He just shook his head and said, "My generation.")

Now, our friend Q always refers to me as a "hippy chick". So I think he wants me to enlighten him.

I know! You're the Woodstock generation, flower child, free love and hippies!

Maybe that's his problem. He grew of age with just hey mama, let's get it on, turn on and tune in, and no effort on his part, because it was all groovy, man, just be, don't let the establishment tell ya nothing, mama!

That was my generation, not his. His was no sex until marriage or if you do, don't tell anyone. My generation was rebelling against all that.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Wed 05/28/14 11:13 AM
Edited by Esmeralda08757 on Wed 05/28/14 11:13 AM
Lake, you might be on to something.

I'm the eternal optimist, I guess.

This guy has told me that he has been with women who did not know what a penis looked like because they only had sex with their husbands in the dark. (I told this to my ex, who is around the same age. He just shook his head and said, "My generation.")

Now, our friend Q always refers to me as a "hippy chick". So I think he wants me to enlighten him.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Wed 05/28/14 10:57 AM
I'm on this site primarily to socialize with other people. The other site that I was on has deteriorated a great deal in the forum department.

I did a date a couple of people from that other site. One relationship lasted a while. The other has just started and may or may not go anywhere.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Wed 05/28/14 10:50 AM
Jealousy is a human emotion. Most people get a little jealous from time to time. But secure people recognize it for what it is and don't go overboard with it. If you are secure in your relationship you will understand that your partner is going to be attracted to others but that does not mean that he is going to act on the attraction.

I do believe that it is unfair to try to provoke jealousy in your partner. Having your partner rave over a younger more attractive woman can be hurtful. Sure he is going to look, but I prefer him to do so silently.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Wed 05/28/14 10:14 AM

Okkkk... I am going to go..
. POKE MY EYES OUT WITH A SHARP STICK NOW..winking .. old people having sex.ill

.. how am I ever going to get that visualslaphead out of my head..frustrated

Obviously you have no idea how many twenty and thirty somethings think you are a fossilohwell ....Ignorance is bliss?....Try a higher wattage over your bathroom mirror hot stuff....laugh laugh

A fossil?

If only these spring chickens knew, LOL. Always funny when you talk to your kids about these things, haha.

As for the question I guess I'm with Kurly Gurly too. Some ppl don't have it in them. And apart from that, he should be the one to want this, you can't make him. If he doesn't take an interest, well ... Nothing much you can do about it.

Not wanting it is not the problem here. Not knowing how to get his partner to want it is.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Wed 05/28/14 10:11 AM
@gibbs, very good article and true.

@Leigh, very interesting ideas. I probably can use some of them.

I wish this site would put people's ages under their photos so I would know who I am dealing with.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Wed 05/28/14 08:56 AM

I agree with kurly. If he doesn't know by now; he never will. I think some may be suffering from Alzheimer's and need to be reminded.

Not Alzheimer's. Just a result of growing up in the fifties. I guess you are too young to understand. (I guess you don't hear that too often.)

Esmeralda08757's photo
Wed 05/28/14 08:53 AM

If he doesn't get it by now I don't think he may ever. He could need a little time to get over his awkwardness. Maybe there is some hope??

I do believe that you can at least try to teach an Old Dog new tricks.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Wed 05/28/14 08:53 AM

You could hide his TV remote control, now that is teasing to any man.

laugh

Esmeralda08757's photo
Wed 05/28/14 07:57 AM
Good question, Q.

Anyone, but especially geared to old farts who aren't what they used to be.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Wed 05/28/14 07:55 AM
I will make the sammiches as long as he grows the grain, bakes the bread and butchers the pig.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Wed 05/28/14 07:51 AM
Edited by Esmeralda08757 on Wed 05/28/14 07:53 AM
So, I am dating this guy... Oh all right, I had one date. I guess that doesn't mean that I'm dating him. And it took a year for us to actually meet. He lives about an hour and a half away from me. He's a bit older than I am. Since I'm as old as dirt, that makes him older than dirt.

The times have changed since we were young. There used to be more courting involved and not so much "wham, bam, thank you ma'am."

Now Miley Cyrus might think that folks over forty aren't interested in sex but I can assure her that folks over seventy are still interested.

Some of us over sixty folks do remember romance. I think this guy might need a course called Seduction 101.

What topics would be included in a course like that?

Esmeralda08757's photo
Wed 05/28/14 07:40 AM

I'm named after one of the greatest characters in cinema history...ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKNTaWElUgA

This struck me because my neighbor's email name is Torgo9.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Tue 05/27/14 02:22 PM
My name on just about any site is Esmeralda to honor my roommate James who passed away ten years ago. He said that I reminded him of Esmeralda in The Hunchback of Notre Dame because I would probably give water to a hunchback. I guess there are a few Esmeraldas here so I added my zip code.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Tue 05/27/14 02:18 PM
The button under "remove clothes" should only apply to men.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Tue 05/27/14 12:50 PM
One of my college roommates liked Cribbage so much that she was nicknamed Crib. I never liked her much so I never played Cribbage.

I used to play card games like hearts, spades, and 500 rummy when I was younger but I don't play them now.

One of my friends liked to play poker with his wife. The winner would get to choose what to do. He said she always wanted to go to dinner and he always wanted to do something naughty.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Tue 05/27/14 12:45 PM

I used to play a lot of games like madlibs, scattegories, noteability (sort of a name that tune, with a tiny little battery-operated grand piano), and what's the name of that one where you draw a picture and your teammate has to guess what it is before the other team does? Other ones, too.

My late husband and I had a group of other couples we'd have dinner with, then play games.

He was great to play with at games like that, but I never played a card game with him because he was cutthroat with those and I didn't like it.

I hate cribbage with an intense passion.

But the one I absolutely loved that we played when we were out, were trivia games. We had a favorite restaurant that played them. You'd get a controller or box or something, and answer questions on a screen.

I'd play that with someone on a date in a heartbeat. Any others, though, like board games, I'd want to wait 'til we'd dated a bit more.

It is a good way to see how someone handles themselves, though.

I used to play those trivia games in bars, too. They were fun.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Tue 05/27/14 10:11 AM
I love facial hair on men. My ex husband had no chin so he looked much better with a beard. But he shaved it off because there was too much gray in it.

When I was in my twenties I dated a guy who always wore hats. I used to call him The Mad Hatter. He did this because he was going bald at the tender age of 26.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Tue 05/27/14 10:07 AM
My ex will not throw a game for anyone, not even a child. He usually wins but once in a while I do beat him. He would rather have a challenging opponent.