Community > Posts By > Esmeralda08757

Esmeralda08757's photo
Sat 05/31/14 03:13 PM

I'll also have to add that i am in fact a midget:smile:

Good, then I'm not the only one.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Sat 05/31/14 08:10 AM

Esme,
I went and purchased a handheld magnifier, because the idiot manufacturers are trying to increase their bottom line, by cutting costs.

Damn analopening execs!

I could probably use one of those. Maybe they just don't like us old folks. They just like our money.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Sat 05/31/14 06:03 AM

Esme,
What did you get ? I forgot

Q,
Mow my overgrown lawn.
I think I finally got my lawn tractor fixed.
Knock on wood.

I got the Canon Powershot. Not the one you saw in Consumer Reports but another model that was on Amazon. Just got the memory card for it. Why do they use such small print on those things.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Sat 05/31/14 05:36 AM
Judge Judy says if you tell the truth you don't have to have a good memory. (I'm old so my memory isn't that great.)

She also says you can tell when teenagers are lying. Their lips are moving.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Sat 05/31/14 05:34 AM
Good morning Q. I see you did not get run over by the Oversize Load.

Have nothing planned but maybe I will figure out how to use my new camera.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Fri 05/30/14 11:51 AM
I think that Cowboy Coffee might grow hair on my chest and I can't afford electrolysis or even waxing (ouch!).

Why do have problems with my car and my washer at the same time? Beach, beach, beach!

Esmeralda08757's photo
Fri 05/30/14 08:48 AM
Yes Single. We email pretty regularly. He says there will be a next time, but who knows when? I did say something about getting together before summer when there is a lot of tourist traffic.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Fri 05/30/14 07:33 AM

Hardly seduction tawt :-)

I think that they used to call it being masterful. I don't know if that's the sort of thing that the OP means but it does sound a bit like she wants this guy that she's dating to make the advances and for him to make her feel sexy and desirable. You can totally have a sort of friendship chemistry with someone that you date but if you aren't feeling the sexual chemistry as well you may just decide that you're not compatible and call it quits.

The weird thing is that we were having pretty much just an internet relationship. He thought that I lived too far away and that really is more of an issue when you are older. Driving more than just short distances is a lot easier for younger folks. He thought that the trip would take him a lot longer than it actually did. When we first started chatting online I offered to meet him halfway for coffee, but he did not want to do that. I finally told him "We're never going to meet, nice knowing you." I guess I built a fire under him because he did show up.

I was pretty standoffish when we did meet. I guess if I had been a little more physically attracted to him I might have been less so.
I think we do have a friendship chemistry because we have been chatting online for so long. I guess I want to find out if there is a potential for more. But if we don't get together again I'll never know.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Fri 05/30/14 07:16 AM
Good morning, beachers.

Q, I heard that an oversized load was heading in your direction. Wave at the nice blue van as it passes.

It could be true about the folks from NYC. But I think it's about time for the Snow Birds to come home and spread their guano here.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Thu 05/29/14 12:37 PM
I think Lake nailed it.

I don't think seduction is a bad thing either. It doesn't always mean that one person took advantage of the other. It's more about gentle persuasion.

I think you nailed it, Lake, when you were talking about sensuality and touch. I think that's exactly what is needed here.

I wonder if younger people who are sexually active really explore the power of touch.

My late roommate told me that although he had been married twice he had never just held a woman until he was with his last girl friend. I guess he was always in a hurry to get down to business. After he got bladder cancer and had trouble getting an erection he had to learn to do things differently.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Thu 05/29/14 09:45 AM
Q told me not to, so I did. Probably could have seen it at the nude beach if I had been paying attention. The things people do to themselves!

Esmeralda08757's photo
Thu 05/29/14 09:31 AM
I'm not a Gemini, but do have Venus in Gemini.

It causes me to be a lover of the spoken and printed word, especially on sites like this one.

I have found Gemini, both male and female to be very interesting people. I don't know if I've really noticed the twin nature thing. But they do seem to want to date more than one person at a time.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Thu 05/29/14 08:08 AM

@ KG... rofl

Ditto.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Thu 05/29/14 08:07 AM

Interesting variety of thoughts on this topic.

Most of my fantasies (and I have quite a few) involve seduction. G. made an interesting point. Seduction is easy when you are young but as you grow older you have to put more thought into it.

I think this man wants to be a seducer, not necessarily a romancer but doesn't know how. He grew up in a very restrictive time and I think most of the women he has been with have not been very adventurous. I think he does want to be taught some new tricks.

Buy him a collar & leash...old dawgs CAN learn new tricks...pitchfork

Always wanted to know how I would do as a dominatrix.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Thu 05/29/14 07:36 AM
Interesting variety of thoughts on this topic.

Most of my fantasies (and I have quite a few) involve seduction. G. made an interesting point. Seduction is easy when you are young but as you grow older you have to put more thought into it.

I think this man wants to be a seducer, not necessarily a romancer but doesn't know how. He grew up in a very restrictive time and I think most of the women he has been with have not been very adventurous. I think he does want to be taught some new tricks.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Thu 05/29/14 07:21 AM
Good morning, beachers.
I have no idea what Prince Albert is. Guess I'm going to have to Google it.
Lake, I did watch the pilot for TURN on On Demand. Had a bit of trouble following it.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Wed 05/28/14 02:35 PM

Evidently, you weren't the only who didn't.

I read an article awhile ago about a woman in France who was starting a seduction class for men.

I need to Google it and see if I can find it again.

Lake, please do Google it. I need ideas.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Wed 05/28/14 02:35 PM

Would finger painting be considered art?

This reminds me of something that I did when I was in my thirties.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Wed 05/28/14 12:47 PM

Will he let you run your fingers through it? or does he shy away when you get near that combover?

I haven't tried that yet. We'll see what happens at our next meeeting. If there is one.

Esmeralda08757's photo
Wed 05/28/14 12:45 PM

How much older is he? He came of age in the 50's, and you did in the 60's?

How is he at conversation about it?

He is seven years older, so yes he came of age in the 50's and I did in the 60's. The weird thing is that we are both from the same area. My ex is nine years older but I always felt like he identified more with my generation than his own.

I think we have talked about it online quite a bit but so far have only met in person once. He admits that he is pretty clueless when it comes to the opposite sex.