Smilin_eyez's photo
Tue 06/02/09 11:39 AM
well happy birthday!

Smilin_eyez's photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:57 PM
haha NIIICE

Smilin_eyez's photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:53 PM
haha no really. I went skydiving yesterday. it'll make you feel invincible!!!! any more adrenline junkies out there??

Smilin_eyez's photo
Sun 02/01/09 08:22 PM
I agree, its healthy, not necessarily negative. I like to think of myself as realistically optimistic...

Smilin_eyez's photo
Sun 01/25/09 08:00 PM

not too long ago, less than half a century...look at your grandparents if they're still alive, they are probably still married...we changed what marriage is all about. smitten

That's because it's so much easier to just throw in the towel today. You have an argument, you get pissed off, and you say, "Screw it." Nobody wants to do the "for better, for worse" thing anymore.

its sad...nobody wants to actually work for anything..everyone wants it handed to them

you never get what you want if you expect it to be handed to you...

SO true.. So if we want the real thing, just have to be willing to work for it, can't change the world, but at least we can prevent ourselves from falling to that level of thinking

Smilin_eyez's photo
Thu 01/22/09 08:55 PM
oh I'll play with fire!

for one, the media just plays and plays on the notion that to be beautiful, one must be a size 00 ....
and society / media just shoves that down the throats of girls starting a a young age, and hey it sticks to alot of 'em.

And then some have been in the abusive relationships where they develope bigger insecurities and have lower self worth etc....

Smilin_eyez's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:56 PM
yea, don't sweat it. or read too much into it..

Smilin_eyez's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:35 PM
wellllllllllll you DID post the add..and now you're polling others as how to tackle the deal if you will... personally, ew no....but you already made that first step, so haven't you therefore made up your mind??

but cha....read the other replys...STDs..busts... a bad trip... gasp

Smilin_eyez's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:24 PM
potential........... eh

Smilin_eyez's photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:47 PM
a coworkers told me this story she went to college with...... a guy told her she had a butt like a donkey ( wtf)

he became her first husband down the road

Smilin_eyez's photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:25 PM
all thats inside is an aloe plant.. we have bookoos outside though

Smilin_eyez's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:45 PM

as was quoted (supposedly) by another, insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

actually i thought that was the definition of stupidity..

The topic of western culture being insane is very insightful and i agree. but not my definition of insanity.

insanity is the irrational thinkng (or lack of)that follow with one's actions and the effects are damaging or at the least unproductive of both parties..
my best example are drama addicts. going around starting bull.. uhhh bla

Smilin_eyez's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:26 PM
happy birthday man! don't know you too well, but what i have seen, you rock!

Smilin_eyez's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:22 PM
haha awww that sucks. lucky for me though, i have the type of insecurity so I wont open up til someone else does haha. but hey, they'll freak out eventually! cheers

Smilin_eyez's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:28 PM
what surprizes me is i read this a while back,but still couldnt think og the correct answer. lol

Smilin_eyez's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:16 PM
here's your sign

Smilin_eyez's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:01 PM
oh dear....
well luckily, many dont have to APPLY to be a redneck..

after all, they have to be able to read.

and I LOVED the line about auburn standards!

Smilin_eyez's photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:33 PM
kudos

Previous 1 3 4 5 6