Community > Posts By > Smilin_eyez

Smilin_eyez's photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:49 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-tGOt9f3gKk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-tGOt9f3gKk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Smilin_eyez's photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:39 PM

I'm all for good writing and all but please people have the decency of answering something, he asked for your advice and all you can do is laugh at him.

If you didn't do it then no reason for your boss to yell at you try to make him understand that. If he doesn't care and keeps on going, it is up to you to decide if that job is worth the aggravation.

I wonder who has the problem the one writing one big sentence or the ones who can concentrate long enough to read it.

wow, it took how many views for someone to stand up for the guy and focus on the issue!? kudos... and jack, sounds like you had a rough time, but you don't have to subject yourself to that, move on and move forward. Good luck

Smilin_eyez's photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:08 PM
honestly, it sounds like you are getting off topic of your own thread.. you are insisting that people who are pro choice are pro abortion... that is not the case..Pro-choice is what it says, the woman has the right to decide to go through with her wishes. that doesn't neccessarily mean that everyone who is pro-choice supports 'baby-killing'

Personally, no matter how I spin it or reason with it I am pro-choice, however, anit-abortion. I don't agree with the idea, but as a person whose been in that situation,pregnant, i know how scary it is, and can empathize. I couldnt fathom going through with an abortion, but that's my choice. and I beleive that women have the right to choose and not be judged. after all, She would have enough on her shoulders.

Smilin_eyez's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:48 PM
interesting you bring that up, i dont watch the show regularly, but my best friend's dad, beleives it too. he went to another cite but the basis of his argument was 1. how the towers collapsed, that the folded down on itself- just like how you see the demos in discovery channel with TnT.. and 2. there was another building, building 7 i think he said it was that had also been damaged. however!!!, BBC television was reporting the incident 20 minutes before it happened.. infact, in clips one of their reporters is standing infront of the building, while its still standing... I'll have to get the clips from him..

Smilin_eyez's photo
Wed 01/14/09 02:24 PM
I used to be on the strong side of heck no! but I was with a guy for a good bit and he eventually talked me into it. They were beautiful and classy shots- and of course i kept them! But made me feel sexy.

Smilin_eyez's photo
Wed 01/14/09 02:08 PM
yea, thats the buds' responsibility, show you a good time... but it seems you have a good while to plan it out. good luck

Smilin_eyez's photo
Wed 01/14/09 02:07 PM
geee... um , now what's the word??

Smilin_eyez's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:21 PM
a girl after my own heart! welcome

Smilin_eyez's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:14 PM
yes, pepsi's sweeter, cokes the best!

Smilin_eyez's photo
Sun 01/11/09 10:05 PM
hmm just one? or can it be a group get together??

bradley...or my irish friend..
theres an awesome monkey running around and miss hellkitten is awesome...

Smilin_eyez's photo
Sun 01/11/09 09:44 PM
yea, but not how I used to, i had a thing and i really underestimated how much people care about me

Smilin_eyez's photo
Sun 01/11/09 09:42 PM
i'd have to agree about using a silly and off the wall line (as long as he wasn't serious) i love that kind of stuff (random rediculous humor btw)

Smilin_eyez's photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:56 PM

"Weman"? huh

*among many other words*

My thoughts exactly

oooo where's the red pen...

Smilin_eyez's photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:45 PM
haha nice. I think they'd bet pounds, not bucks though (just a side note haha)

Smilin_eyez's photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:22 PM
haha, pretend to have an affair, as in pretend to try not to get caught. If he's that dumb and insecure, or atleast addicted to drama, id probably flip the game to mess with his head.. or if im not in the mood for bs games, id drop it right there. guh bye (after calling him out on it- and replaying the scene for you guys ;) )

Smilin_eyez's photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:33 PM
I just finished the book and another from the collection "the boylen inheritance' I can't wait to watch it! stuff like that really helps to get into history..too bad it wasn't out when i took european history, i might've paid attention!

Smilin_eyez's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:53 PM
a couple times I've figures what the heck and said 'hi' .... but i wouldn't say i sat back and hoped for a reply... i mean that is a point of thise site... we can't all sit around and only expect others to make the first move..

Smilin_eyez's photo
Sat 01/10/09 04:18 PM

Nope. The expressions on my face have been likened to that of "The Terminator", "Robocop", and "Keenu Reeves in practically every movie he's done in his career".

haha

not anymore, I know better than to keep stuff from em. but in general i like to be a smiling person !! cheese

Smilin_eyez's photo
Sat 01/10/09 04:17 PM
the worst two would have to be Uber old pics- and then the person doesn't look like that anymore the other is when the person just takes a pic of a part of the body and not the face (especially when its the main photo) i mean good for you for having abs...but theres other things a person would notice first...

as far as having an ex in a picture, i think that shows that the person just likes that photo of him/hersefl and is mature enough to not crop out a face..

Smilin_eyez's photo
Thu 01/08/09 09:13 PM
1. my life as it is now... hands down

2. unacknowledged genious...

3. ugly lover... looks aren't everything. and they dont last.. i mean they must've had some sort of charm that got me to sleep with him initially

4. lead singer...rick band would be fun... I would just accept the eventual decline of popularity and quit while im ahead (britney)

5. yea, why not, I'd die either way eventually... and no one else is at risk...whats the point of living if there is no risk

6. no.

7. the vet, just because I'd have one hell of a story to tell

8. heck no.. thats just sick

9. nope

10. no no no