Smilin_eyez's photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:32 PM
yea lady in white was pretty trippy...

Smilin_eyez's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:36 AM
fred flinstone

Smilin_eyez's photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:30 PM
little johnny came down the stairs one morning, pulling a dead frog behind him on a string (thud thud thud)

he walked down the street, to the bus stop all the time dragging the frog (thud thud thud)

he took the bus downtown to the brothel, walks through the doors up to the host desk (thud thud thud)

"I need a girl please" the clerk says "sorry son, but you're too young for this just yet, go home".
little Johnny lays a 20 on the desk. and the clerk directs him down the hall to his left.
So little johnny starts off (thud thud thud) stops in his tracks and runs back. "Oh i forgot! she has to have genital herpes" "nonsense," the clerk says, "all of our girls are clean". Little johnny lays a 50 down....
" up the stairs, down the hall, fourth door on the right"

So little Johnny goes off (thud thud thud) A little while later, he comes back down the stairs, still dragging his frog... As he leaves, the clerk stops him and says " I can understand the curiousity at your age, but why the herpes?"

And little Johnny says "Well when i get home I'm gonna skrew the babysitter and she'll get the genital herpes, and then, daddy will drive her home and she'll give him the genital herpes, then, mommy and daddy will have s@x and She'll get the genital herpes. And in the morning, after daddy goes to work, the milkman will come, and mommy will give HIM the genital herpes, and thats the **** sucker that ran over my frog!!!!

Smilin_eyez's photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:12 PM
oh pick meh pick meh! i want to pleh! what seh yeh

Smilin_eyez's photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:14 PM
NICE!

Smilin_eyez's photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:12 PM
this message will self destruct in 5...4...

Smilin_eyez's photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:10 PM
sam I am

Smilin_eyez's photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:08 PM
thank yeh.. i wasn't sure if evereh bodeh was mocking canadians or southpark.. eh babeh

Smilin_eyez's photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:01 PM
rotate

Smilin_eyez's photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:57 PM
ocean

Smilin_eyez's photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:56 PM
SEries

Smilin_eyez's photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:55 PM
tonight, we dine

Smilin_eyez's photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:54 PM

why dont u test that out and let us know later? lol

is randy jackson related to michael jackson?

um no more than chris brown is related to bobby! gasp!

whats with the glass slipper?

Smilin_eyez's photo
Thu 01/01/09 05:49 PM
meow mix!

Q. why do fools fall in love?? haha

Smilin_eyez's photo
Thu 01/01/09 05:48 PM
new

Smilin_eyez's photo
Thu 01/01/09 05:45 PM
No Kitteh, that my chicken pot pie! yeh do I win aneh thing?

Smilin_eyez's photo
Wed 12/31/08 09:02 AM

If you can read this you've just broken your restraining order

haha nice

I got a "monday is canceled tee...but thats not half as awesome

Smilin_eyez's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:35 PM
It's true, one shouldn't sweat the 'loss' of a guy that runs when he hears the word kid. He's not for you. although there may have been chemistry, that person would have to accept them in the long run. Someone's gotta be out there. And you shouldn't worry about reaching another's standards, he should love and accept you for you, munchkins and all!

Smilin_eyez's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:05 PM
yea hunni, you're fine, I've had worse moments of 'surprises' w my mom... *shudders* haha. but, she'll learn, you are human...besides, she'll probably push that to the furthest spot in her memory