Community > Posts By > kackygreen

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 01:52 AM
it's pretty good... for some reason I read the first part to the tune of the fresh prince theme song... but still, it's good =)

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:48 AM
Always have, always will =p I've been building my own computers since I was about 8, so I've worked with many generations of hardware, and even chanced it in the birth of vista era.

AMD are good processors but they run a lot hotter then Pentium, so I never buy them...
I dont believe in overclocking, though I know a lot of people who do, I just see it as straining your hardware to run faster which will shorten its life when you could just buy a better cpu (or go dual/quad core!)

what kind of system are you setting up?

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:41 AM
Alaska, go see the northern lights!

no photo
Fri 12/26/08 08:03 PM
assuming you mean an online dating site, its because it is very unnatural... no worries though, its actually easier than trying to meet normal human beings in a bar or such =p

no photo
Fri 12/26/08 08:02 PM
probably not because it could be awkward, but I would absolutely make sure it was a meet (dont get picked up at your own home) and in a public place because you never know how nutters the person may be

no photo
Fri 12/26/08 08:00 PM
well, maybe, but its less bad than diet pills... they might just think you would benefit health-wise... hope it was family though, nobody else should ever cross that line

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 10:28 AM
Oh god no its my bad date all over again!!!!

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 10:13 AM
currently... apathetic =p

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 01:23 PM
If it's because of some life barrier like work or school then you pretty much weigh your options and either go to be with them or learn to live without that closeness... but if it's because they do not feel the same way, just give it time and work on accepting that its best not to swoon after someone who doesnt love you entirely for who you are =)

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 01:02 PM
Edited by kackygreen on Mon 12/22/08 01:03 PM
Same way I deal with door-to-door sales people and telemarketers... tell them "no thanks" and close the door, even if they continue to talk

Of course, if you want to have a little fun with it you could try selling them magazine subscriptions or answer the door wearing only a towel... but simple and to the point works best every time

Keep in mind, you're not going to change their beliefs any easier than they are going to change yours!

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 12:41 PM
Really, it depends on the type of illness and how much you have put in to living without disability...
There are some illnesses that are manageable, some that are treatable, and some that will probably never get better.
For most, aside from severe schizophrenia, working (even in a part time easy job) is beneficial to treatment...

I know a forum is a hard place to talk about this stuff but if you would like, message me and I'd be happy to bounce ideas/thoughts with you in better detail =)

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 12:37 PM
I know what it feels like to love someone like that, but not in return

no photo
Fri 12/19/08 02:30 PM
I had a professor who had a tumor wth teeth and hair in it, but I've never heard of something so intricate developing in one.

no photo
Fri 12/19/08 02:20 PM
Real cheddar, esp if its from Cheddar!

...and swiss, edam, fresh mozzerella, brie, bleu cheese, gouda, cottage cheese...

...and just for the sake of Wallace and Grommit, Wensleydale!

I'm a good vegetarian =p