Community > Posts By > Lfer

Lfer's photo
Fri 09/04/09 06:17 PM
I have breastfed my baby since she was born, occasionally I did with formula. But, now I am taking my anti-anxiety pill and I can no longer breastfed. I gave her the bottle with formula and she won't take it, what do I do?

Lfer's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:59 PM
She did breastfeed her baby this morning, early. like 4 A.M.
She said she has been playing with Brooke, giving her baby food, and juice.

But, she is going to resort to formula just until her milk is safe for the baby again.

Lfer's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:40 PM
Is it safe though for her to feed her baby? In the meanwhile, she did smoke just last night.

Lfer's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:33 PM
The only problem with pumping is she does not make that much anymore. She makes enough for how much her baby Brooke demands. Which is usually every three hours. Should she still just pump what she can?

Lfer's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:27 PM
She isn't going to smoke again. But, the breastmilk she has now obviously has THC and all other chemicals in it. How long will it take for that to be gone?

Can she just do formula for maybe a week or so?

Lfer's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:24 PM
Yes, I realize this. I was just stating my own opinions. I am taking all of your advice to heart. Keep them coming!

Lfer's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:22 PM
She called me again, just five minutes ago. She did breastfeed early this morning, her baby Brooke is just as bouncy and happy as ever. But, she is going to buy formula just for right now.

Lfer's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:17 PM
The baby was with her mother, "grandma". It was just her and two of her girlfriends. She was only out for 40 mins. Yes, it was wrong. But, who are all of you even myself to judge. We have all made stupid choices, some more stupid then others.

Lfer's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:14 PM
Its funny, the 60's and 70's, hell even the 80's. People didn't know jack back then. Mothers doped it up while pregnant, snorted cocaine while pregnant. etc. etc.

Lfer's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:49 AM
She has been sober since last July. Who knows why she gave into temptation. But, she said she will never do it again. She really is a great mother. We all do some bad choices, all of us do. I will own up and say I did have a glass of wine and I am also breastfeeding. My daughter is very healthy and happy.

Lfer's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:43 AM
Her baby is 7 months old, she said it was only a very small amount she did smoke. Wish, I was there to stop her.

Lfer's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:23 AM
My friend Jennifer called me up last night and said she smoked a bowl of marijuana, due to too much stress. She is breastfeeding, which is the kicker. What should she do? Will the THC affect her baby? or should she refrain from breastfeeding for a bit and stick with formula?

Lfer's photo
Thu 09/03/09 03:53 PM
My friend is going through a horrible divorce. They have one child together. He is the best father as they come. He picks her up from daycare, works forty hours a week, gives his ex-wife child support, and gives Claire all the love in the world. His wife, yesterday, was very nice and complient to letting him get to see her on his birthday (Halloween) and Christmas.

Today, she sent a letter to the GAL, stating reasons as to why he is not a suitable parent. One of the reasons being there was some poop on the babie's leg that he missed when changing her diaper.

This really upsets me. There are fathers out there denying there babies or beating the **** out of there kids.

Where as the good dads, get everything taken away from them...

Lfer's photo
Wed 09/02/09 07:06 PM
blushing flowerforyou Ty, all.

Lfer's photo
Wed 09/02/09 06:58 PM
Hey, nuts is a good thing sometimes. Makes life more exciting. Of course, nuts can be a bad thing. happy

Lfer's photo
Wed 09/02/09 06:56 PM
Oh, no rush. Its just nice for one to hear they are attractive, thats all :)

Lfer's photo
Wed 09/02/09 06:51 PM
Am I attractive? maybe in a wierd, exotic way? Its just lately there has been a drought for me. Where I want a bump of crop.

Insults/compliments, welcome!

Lfer's photo
Fri 08/28/09 11:48 AM
What do you appreciate in a woman or man?

Lfer's photo
Fri 08/28/09 11:27 AM
Oh, I am! happy

Lfer's photo
Fri 08/28/09 11:09 AM
Wow, working forty hours a week, taking my girl to daycare, doctors appts, going to school to get my degree. Whew! but I love every minute of it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20