Community > Posts By > Lfer

Lfer's photo
Thu 02/05/09 04:58 PM

what is attractive to you in a lady? not physically, but more her inner spirit or soul?

This is hard to pin down, because everyone has their preference. And most likely it's the real reason why there are so many singles. They can't find their soulmates.

I think that was the point of the thread. To find out preferences.

exactly.

Lfer's photo
Thu 02/05/09 04:02 PM
what is attractive to you in a lady? not physically, but more her inner spirit or soul?

Lfer's photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:04 AM
Edited by Lfer on Wed 02/04/09 07:04 AM
img src=http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c185/xloveSICKheartx/fernandez100173-1.jpg

This is my little girl.

Lfer's photo
Tue 02/03/09 07:36 PM
thank you. flowerforyou

Lfer's photo
Tue 02/03/09 05:48 PM
happy

Lfer's photo
Tue 02/03/09 05:36 PM
The unreal is more powerful than the real. Because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. Because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. Stone crumbles. Wood rots. People, well, they die. But things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on. If you can change the way people think. The way they see themselves. The way they see the world. You can change the way people live their lives. That's the only lasting thing you can create.

Lfer's photo
Mon 02/02/09 04:41 PM

Nope nothing wrong with it.

Lfer, I think right now, being that you are about to go in labor any day, it's kinda hard doing that without having the father there.

A picture perfect scene would be him being there with you while you are in labor, and then both of you sharing in the moment when the baby is born.

Unfortunately, that is not always the case. But you'll find a guy that will love you and the baby just the same.

Just enjoy raising your child for the time being and everything will fall into place on it's own.

Thanks, means alot!

Lfer's photo
Mon 02/02/09 04:28 PM
that I want to find that special someone, regardless that I will be a mother soon.

Its a nice thought.

Lfer's photo
Mon 02/02/09 01:34 PM
thanks

Lfer's photo
Mon 02/02/09 01:17 PM
well my due date is Valentines Day, but my baby can really come out any time now. Its the anxiety of not knowing when that big moment will come. I'm on pins and needles! scared

Lfer's photo
Fri 01/23/09 04:41 PM
not for me, i'm a strong person, this is something handed to me because of my own doing.

Lfer's photo
Fri 01/23/09 01:37 PM

Depending on what kind of guy he is he might come around..

Believe it or not, guys get scared too, except for me of course.. Anyways, he could just be scared of having a child and the only way he knows to deal with it is by lashing out and embracing denial.

Some guys come around and some don't though, there is no way to tell how he will be effected when he sees the child. I know I was scared at first and didn't know what to do. Then one day I was talking in some chatroom on IRC and some guy simply told me to stop being a ***** and do what's right. Everybody has their turning point. That was mine. That day I started my paperwork to join the military.

Chasing him down for child support though would honestly just be a waste of your time. All that really matters is having family to help you through it and you loving your new child. In the end the child matters most. Trying to force someone who is scarred into doing something usually ends bad. He will have his turning point, the only question that can't be answered is when.

thank you!flowerforyou

Lfer's photo
Fri 01/23/09 01:07 PM
thank you

Lfer's photo
Fri 01/23/09 01:04 PM
we'll see what happens.

Lfer's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:55 PM

What you have right now, is you... and the imminent birth of your child.

Whomever the biological father is, is of no consequence to you or the child right now.

You have better things to do with your time than buy into someone's dramas.... look after you... and focus on the role ahead of you... as the mother of a little person who will need ALL of your focus.

Show the ex the door.... and close it firmly behind him... you don't have time for someone elses fragile game playing.

flowerforyou

:heart: thank you

Lfer's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:52 PM

This is why you should always have a jimmy................I dont think girls or women seem to think things through in the heat of the moment but come on we have to these days...............men will play these games on you when all they wanted to do was fukc you so please........please lets stop being delusional so this epidemic of pregnancies can end and lets give our girls enough common sense and self esteem to be a better judge of character..................frustrated frustrated frustrated

yeah thats big help

I know the truth hurts but think of it the next time...........and give insight to your child.............you are young you will fall into this trap again if your not careful.............you should be glad that he only got you pregnant what if he gave you and STD thats wasnt curable...........

yeah, good point, thank you.

Lfer's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:52 PM
yeah my dad owes my mom over 2,000$ for over the course of four years or so.

Lfer's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:49 PM

This is why you should always have a jimmy................I dont think girls or women seem to think things through in the heat of the moment but come on we have to these days...............men will play these games on you when all they wanted to do was fukc you so please........please lets stop being delusional so this epidemic of pregnancies can end and lets give our girls enough common sense and self esteem to be a better judge of character..................frustrated frustrated frustrated

yeah thats big help

Lfer's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:48 PM
i do have family, really thats ALL i need.

and my relations with him, civil or any other way is cut off. i backed down and said my peace to him in a civil way. and now i am on my way to better things.

Lfer's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:45 PM
that is a bonus but what makes me think he'll give me child support? yeah the goverment will go after him, but my mom is going through the same bull**** with my dad. my dad only pays maybe 20$ a month at the most, sometimes he doesn't pay at all.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 19 20