Community > Posts By > Lfer

Lfer's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:43 PM
i want to but i don't want too.

its just a waste of my time, especially on someone like that.

Lfer's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:40 PM

SO

as most of you know i am 8months almost 9 months pregnant now and i have been a lone through out this pregnancy, meaning no 'daddy' to help me alone the way. my ex who is the father, decided to 'get involved' with the baby just by asking me how am i doing and he said 'i'm so excited to be a parent' NOW he pulls the rug from underneath me and says 'i am NOT the father of this child, you went up and shacked up with someone else' okay now i now i have lied in the past BUT ABOUT THIS? come on, how old does he think i am. i know what i did and i know whom i've slept with.

i'll just always be mad at myself for getting with someone THAT LOW CLASS.

Maybe I'm not understanding. You shacked up with someone else other than the babies father and now that he has found that out... he says he is not the father? Well if you know in your heart that he is the father that will come out eventually. Also where is your relationship with your ex? In other words is he deep down saying he is not the father because of jealousy with you shacking up with another man?

no, i didn't get with another guy.

Lfer's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:33 PM
well jesus i'm sorry if i'm whats called SCARED.

Lfer's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:27 PM
SO

as most of you know i am 8months almost 9 months pregnant now and i have been a lone through out this pregnancy, meaning no 'daddy' to help me alone the way. my ex who is the father, decided to 'get involved' with the baby just by asking me how am i doing and he said 'i'm so excited to be a parent' NOW he pulls the rug from underneath me and says 'i am NOT the father of this child, you went up and shacked up with someone else' okay now i now i have lied in the past BUT ABOUT THIS? come on, how old does he think i am. i know what i did and i know whom i've slept with.

i'll just always be mad at myself for getting with someone THAT LOW CLASS.

Lfer's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:03 PM
will change your whole outlook on life, they are my favorite band, always and forever.

Lfer's photo
Wed 01/14/09 01:31 PM
this will always bug me. yes i am 8 months well technically nine months pregnant and theres no hope for me ever finding someone to share something that special with me, please spare me the speech that i need to focus on my baby, i know i do but not growing up with a dad is devestating, i should know, i did.

hell i don't even know my actual birth parents, i was adopted, but i digress. love is not in the cards for me, i guess for some other people it is.

the ones that didn't get knocked up by a complete IDIOT.

BLAJSAJDSLAJ~!~

Lfer's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:45 PM

me?

a five, believe me thats REALLY good

Lfer's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:41 PM
kittty!

Lfer's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:37 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

i thought you were done with this thread?

Lfer's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:37 PM

I'll give this a go

wellll a five. AND if you didn't read my scaling system, thats the highest.

Lfer's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:20 PM
cooooool

Lfer's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:13 PM
go for it

Lfer's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:05 PM
calling me insecure? your the one talking smack, notice i'm not saying anything to you.

Lfer's photo
Mon 01/12/09 10:53 PM
because thats the number that is suitable.

Lfer's photo
Mon 01/12/09 10:51 PM
i would give myself a 4.6 stars.

Lfer's photo
Mon 01/12/09 10:51 PM
alright nevermind

Lfer's photo
Mon 01/12/09 10:49 PM

I think you hit the nail on the coffin right there girl...................laugh laugh how did this thread go so bad............oh I know that sh!t happens always..............laugh laugh

hey listen i'm sorry. but i don't think you read my rating scale, a 4 is very attractive.

which is great in my book!

Lfer's photo
Mon 01/12/09 10:40 PM
yeah

Lfer's photo
Mon 01/12/09 10:38 PM
well theres a problem with that, i don't drink soo

Lfer's photo
Mon 01/12/09 10:22 PM

a 4

Coming from a girl that looks like a 2 and im wording that loosely your wrong..............im actually a ten and above..................its in the stars and my momma said so.............and a whole lot of men on mingle2..............so wht ev................

cool

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 19 20