Community > Posts By > Lfer

Lfer's photo
Wed 08/26/09 07:21 PM
I have pictures of my little girl up, how are you all?

Lfer's photo
Tue 07/14/09 04:56 PM
good :smile:

Lfer's photo
Tue 07/14/09 04:42 PM
How've you all been?

Lfer's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:07 PM
thank you! :heart:

Lfer's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:45 PM
I'll learn to get over it, I'll find a great guy willing to love both my daughter and I.

Heres to all the good men! drinker

Lfer's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:38 PM

noway Way to group all men in one category!

There are some of US DADS out here that go above and beyond with our children!!!!!!!!!!!
drinker to that, I have no problem doing everything for my daughter and do anything and everything I can on a day to day basis!!!!

Kudos to you.

The only reason you got jumped on so bad is because you grouped men in this. We all respect your opinion. And are here if you need advice on something. Not trying to sound crappy here but you should have just used your ex instead of all babies daddys.

I feel bad this thread went the way it did. But some of us take offense to how you worded it.

I hope you file for child support you baby deserves it and it will help you out. raising a child isnt easy and you need all the help you can get.

I hope things work out for you.

I know and to any men who are providing, professing, and protecting, big thumbs WAY up too you.

I am just still very bitter towards him.

Lfer's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:25 PM

noway Way to group all men in one category!

There are some of US DADS out here that go above and beyond with our children!!!!!!!!!!!
drinker to that, I have no problem doing everything for my daughter and do anything and everything I can on a day to day basis!!!!

Kudos to you.

Lfer's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:21 PM
I just say forget I ever spoke my opinion.

Bye Mingle.

Lfer's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:17 PM

You had doubts about him but had sex with him,the condom broke but still you took no action to prevent a pregnancy.Sounds like your both irresponsible to me

Well if you knew how was back then. I was very care-less and irresponsible in every aspect in my life, especially with men.

But birth control has become my best friend now. So I'm covered.

You speak like that was so long ago.

Too me it seems like it. Nonetheless I'm going to shut up and live my life with my daughter because I'm doing such a wonderful job. But all your opinions are more then welcome.

You still havent addressed the child support issue other than saying that he wont pay.

Are you not going to file for child support?

Do you still have hopes that if you dont he will come back?

Whats up?

I have no intentions what so ever on getting back with him, EVER. I have dicussed filing for child support with a lot of people, and A LOT of people are telling me too, people in my family especially. I'm just really lost at what to do at this point to be honest. I don't think any of you realize I cry myself to sleep from thinking way to much. Its really all in my hands now, so, I'll let you know what I do, or I might not.

Lfer's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:10 PM

You had doubts about him but had sex with him,the condom broke but still you took no action to prevent a pregnancy.Sounds like your both irresponsible to me

Well if you knew how was back then. I was very care-less and irresponsible in every aspect in my life, especially with men.

You speak like that was so long ago.

Too me it seems like it. Nonetheless I'm going to shut up and live my life with my daughter because I'm doing such a wonderful job. But all your opinions are more then welcome.

Lfer's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:07 PM

Lfer's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:03 PM
Okay, WELL we already had a paternity test done at the hospital, but I was the one along with my mom who paid for it, even after that, he still refused to pay child support, the test came back positive for him.

Lfer's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:02 PM
Your very right on that, but, I love the job that I'm doing given the fact she is my first.

Lfer's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:00 PM
Hes already gotten three girls pregnant.

Lfer's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:56 PM
We didn't plan for this to happen, we used protection, but the condom broke.

But I promised her I'd find her the best daddy in the entire world.

Lfer's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:55 PM
I've got a job, I'm getting my license to cut hair and nails. I pay for all her things, but most importantly I give her all my love, time, and affection.

I'd say I'm doing a good job.

Lfer's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:51 PM
All it has is my name and I couldn't be prouder to say that.

Lfer's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:49 PM
No, because he told me he wasn't going too pay child support.

Lfer's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:48 PM
Well hes dancing with his now, fiance, because shes pregnant.

Lfer's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:47 PM
Well hes dancing with his now, fiance, because shes pregnant.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20