Community > Posts By > Treasa

Treasa's photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:05 PM

anyway, the answer to ur question is, i stopped counting at 40 and oddly enough i always think i'm 40 now! I call it my oldtimers :wink:

:angel: Well I've been telling everyone I'm 39 and holding. Sometimes I feel younger and sometimes I feel older. But I'm still 39 and holdingrofl rofl rofl rofl :angel:

Treasa's photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:02 PM

And a likely story it is...who's helping??laugh

Landon did actually pick up about 3 tiny rocks and put them in the bucket, at least he didn't take any out this time.

Treasa's photo
Mon 07/06/09 10:11 AM
:angel: Well I'm getting ready to go outside and pick up rocks,:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: . I ordered pea or creek gravel and they brought red clay and huge flint rocks, have already picked up over 7 pickup beds full and not finished yet, I still have a long way to go. It would really help in when I put a rock in the bucket if my grandson Landon wouldn't take it back out and throw it back on the ground(he's such a good helper). Love him to pieces. Gonna get to it, catch up later.:angel:

Treasa's photo
Mon 07/06/09 10:06 AM
:angel: 2 weeks from today, July 20, Jerry will be gone 2 years.

I too have felt alone and wondered if I would ever find happiness again. The key to what has helped me survive is GOD, prayer, and my church. Without those, I probably would have lost it by now. I have never been without a man in my life since I married at 16. I finally surrendered my feelings to GOD, told him that he either had to completely remove the desire to have someone in my life or he was going to have to send me someone. Within a week I had met 5 men, yes, 5. None of them were for me, then a man from my past showed up, he too is not right for me. Then one day out of the blue on another site I met a man from my own town. I have known his dad for years, actually related distantly to Jerry. I agreed to meet him and we have seen each other every day since, day 45 today. I like him a lot, but I'm not in love with him, but I think he's in love with me from some of the things he's said. He has made me smile and laugh, which I haven't done in a very long time. Let's see what the future holds, it may or may not work out, but for now I am happy for the 1st time in a long time. No, I'll never forget or love anyone else like I love Jerry and no one will ever take his place, I don't expect to find anyone like him and am not looking for anyone like him, because I don't want to catch myself comparing him to someone else. There is hope for all of us. I hope you all find happiness again soon.:angel:

Treasa's photo
Sat 07/04/09 09:53 AM
:angel: WE FINALLY GOT SOME RAIN HERE THIS MORNING:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana:IT WAS WELL NEEDED AND WELL APPRECIATED, THE SOIL IN MY YARD WAS LIKE FLOWER, LANDON LOVED PLAYING IN IT, BUT I'M SO GLAD FOR THE RAIN.  TIRED OF DRAGGING THE WATER HOSE 700 FT TO WATER THE FLOWERS AT THE BEGINNING OF MY DRIVE.  I PLANTED THEM SO I TAKE CARE OF THEM EVEN IF I LOOK LIKEgrumble grumble WHEN I'M DOING IT IN 105 DEGREE WEATHER.  EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY 4TH. shades :angel:

Treasa's photo
Thu 07/02/09 11:29 AM
40's aren't so bad:angel:

Treasa's photo
Thu 07/02/09 08:40 AM

How could I NOT love my favorite Canadian??

I might need a place to sleep when I come north.

:angel: i see i just missed u again sage, how r u?:angel:

Treasa's photo
Thu 07/02/09 08:38 AM
:angel: i missed this flip, but i'm here now, anything going on 2day?:angel:

Treasa's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:01 PM
:angel: I too am just checking in to say hello, getting ready for church, pastor's birthday so we're partying after church, be home late, take care and everyone stay safe if i'm not back on here before the 4th.:angel:

Treasa's photo
Wed 07/01/09 01:45 PM

I will never find another like her. SHe sent my soul on fire and took my heart with her.

:angel: I know exactly how you feel. My husband passed away 2 years ago on the 20th of this month, sometimes i wondered where GOD was also, but he was carrying me, there were times the weight was so heavy on my chest i almost couldn't breathe. I literally whaled, not cried, to the point where i had no hope in sight for missing him so badly. He is in Heaven now and i wouldn't bring him back for 1 second to suffer again. I was being selfish holding on to a sick man, he is well for the first time in his whole life. I also agree that you will not ever find another person like her in the world. I too feel that way so I decided that when i started looking, that i would look for someone totally unlike him, i didn't want to be accused of comparing him to the next man in my life. I stumbled onto a man purely by accident that has become a big part of my life. I've only know him 40 days, but we have seen each other every day since we met. He has brought laughter back into my life, something i thought i'd never do again, but it can happen. Can you truely find real love a second time, especially after 30 years of being married to one man? I sure hope so. I'm not saying i'm in love with this new guy, but i do like him a lot. I hope you can open yourself up enough to let someone new into your life. I was once told you have to kiss a lot of toads before you find your prince charming, the same rule applies to women. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Treasa's photo
Wed 07/01/09 07:40 AM
:angel: good morning caorld and sage, need to go to town this morning. today is our pastor's birthday and our sunday school class is buying him something, and of course i am the designated purchaser. HE LOVES HIS BIRTHDAY, or just opening lots of presents, he's just a big kid. Later:angel:

Treasa's photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:33 PM

what OK why is it women listen to songs if its going to make them cry?slaphead

You'd never understand! sad

I did a powerpoint presentation to celebrate Jerry's life at his funeral, played, remember when, GOD only cries, and i believe during the presentation. other songs were when i get where i'm going, the old man is dead and go rest high. it was a beautiful service if you can call a funeral beautiful, lots of comments on how it wasn't down and dreary but uplifting knowing that he is no longe suffering and is with Christ. It will be 2 years July 20th.:angel:

Treasa's photo
Mon 06/29/09 09:15 PM

WoW, its great to see happy people

Thank you it's great to feel happy for a change hope everyone gets what their looking for .

I agree, especially when you haven't been happy in so long. I is a wonderful feeling. I hope more of you find that special someone in your lives. I was once told you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince charming, i didn't kiss that many toads before I found Bill, but he has a country charm about him, that just does it for me. No false pretences, he is who he is, and i am the same way, you either like me for who i am or it's on to the next toad.

Treasa's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:13 AM
kandy, my guy calls or texts me several times during the day as well, we keep in contact with each other. i havent' felt well since sat and he is constantly checking on me to see if i need anything, i mean at least 6 times a day, called twice and a text all before noon. he really is sweet for a old geezer, that's what i call him anyway, and a pretty good kisser if i must say so.blushing :angel:

Treasa's photo
Mon 06/29/09 05:36 AM

OK THIS IS BIG FOLKS, I STARTED TALKING TO SOMEONE FROM MINGLE ANOUT A MONTH AGO AND HE'S LOCAL. WE MET AND GUESS WHAT? HE IS GREAT AND WE CLICKED AND WE ARE SPENDING AS MUCH TIME AS WE CAN TOGETHER AND ALL IS GOOD SO FAR. WISH US LUCK.:banana: :banana: bigsmile waving
i did the same thing except it was on plentyoffish, i really like him, he keep me laughing

Treasa I hope it all works great for you and for me but time will tell it always good at the start, lol. Thanks all for the good luck wishes I will keep you all posted of how it plays out. Good luck all.smokin pitchfork drinks smitten :thumbsup: :angel: waving

we too see each other EVERY day for the last 37 days, expect to see him again today. I might break the line tomorrow evening though. I have a hair appt out of town tomorrow eve at 5:30 and then an hour massage after i get through with that so i won't get home i figure until about 9 pm. that is usually his bed time since he has to get up at 4 to go to work. I hate to be the one who breaks the chain, you know what i mean, maybe i can get him to come see me before i leave for my hair appt, he usually gets home around 3:30, that would give us about 1 1/2 hrs to visit. i'll talk to him. really, i hope it works out for you and that you find the happiness you have been looking for. (I hope everyone enjoyed reading all of that)LOLlaugh happy laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou offtopic

Treasa's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:23 PM

OK THIS IS BIG FOLKS, I STARTED TALKING TO SOMEONE FROM MINGLE ANOUT A MONTH AGO AND HE'S LOCAL. WE MET AND GUESS WHAT? HE IS GREAT AND WE CLICKED AND WE ARE SPENDING AS MUCH TIME AS WE CAN TOGETHER AND ALL IS GOOD SO FAR. WISH US LUCK.:banana: :banana: bigsmile waving
i did the same thing except it was on plentyoffish, i really like him, he keep me laughing

Treasa's photo
Sun 06/28/09 06:36 AM
:angel: GOOD MORNING ALL: I've been up weedeating for the last hour, now it's time to get cleaned up for church, just wanted to say hellowaving waving waving

Treasa's photo
Fri 06/26/09 03:43 PM

Happy Birthday "T"!! I'm celebrating your birthday by going to a country/western concert in Waco....gonna be FUN!

stay safe

Treasa's photo
Fri 06/26/09 10:43 AM
:angel: Betty, i meant to tell you i like your new pic, he's cute.:angel:

Treasa's photo
Fri 06/26/09 10:40 AM
:angel: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEoops I was up at 5:30, drug the waterhose 600 ft to water my flowers at the start of my driveway and manged to brushhog 3/4 of my field before Landon got here at 7:30, then i took a nap around 9 with Landon, now up cleaning since i am hosting my own party (that's what i was told anyhow)slaphead Now why is it that my house is NEVER really clean
frustrated frustrated frustrated . Lets see, baby sit all week and some weekends, then there is Bill, i don't have any spare time, that's why.blushing Everyone have a great weekend.flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 19 20