Community > Posts By > Treasa

Treasa's photo
Wed 05/06/09 05:48 PM
Looking for a single christian man to share my texting time and in the future possible real time with. I'm 46, widowed so ex to contend with. Give a shout out if you fit in this category and would like to talk.

Treasa's photo
Wed 05/06/09 09:06 AM
shades

I saw standing at the Welfare line, I see you there every time! Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends? Well why can't we?

YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ME STANDING IN A WELFARE LINE!!!! DON'T KNOW WHO IT WAS, BUT IT WASN'T ME!!!

Treasa's photo
Tue 05/05/09 03:20 PM

Hi, ya I recently lost my father. I know that kind of pain it was rather unexpected. Hold on day by day and you'll get through your intitled to bad days. It's the ones you love most that you charish for ever and take a very long time to be okay. If you need to talk I'll listen. waving :angel:

Thanks, and thanks to everyone who checked in. It's nice to just say Hi to someone. Sometimes I just get sick and tired of being sick and tired. Know what I mean?

Treasa's photo
Tue 05/05/09 02:57 PM

Hello

Are you really from Hawaii? I was there 3 months after my husband died. It was a non-refundable trip. I didn't enjoy it, but I think I would now if I could go back. It's a beautiful place. Wouldn't mind living there.

Treasa's photo
Tue 05/05/09 02:46 PM

Great news, kids rebound fast.
He will be fine, Grandma.

I'm Meme!!! LOLwaving

Treasa's photo
Tue 05/05/09 02:43 PM
Hello, I'm here to make new friends. I've been widowed 2 years and that time is passed and I'll never get it back. I am looking to make new friends, possibly some from my area that I might be able to meet in the future. Male or female, someone to talk to. Talk nice to me, not dirty. Just wondering how many people will respond. By the way, I live in the ENE area of Oklahoma.

Treasa's photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:17 PM
:angel: Thank you to everyone who prayed for my grandson. He made it through surgery just fine, in fact when I left ther at 1:45, he was running around and happy. Thanks again.

Treasa's photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:14 PM

I'm only 29

yea Quiet, They puttin something in the air there? laugh

I mean it. carold: just want you to know I'm getting back at someone who did me wrong. I'm not an evil person, but this feels, kinda goodpitchfork

not the guy who says he's 29

Treasa's photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:13 PM

I'm only 29

yea Quiet, They puttin something in the air there? laugh

I mean it. carold: just want you to know I'm getting back at someone who did me wrong. I'm not an evil person, but this feels, kinda goodpitchfork

Treasa's photo
Sun 05/03/09 06:31 PM
I bet you can type that in your sleep

Treasa's photo
Sun 05/03/09 06:23 PM
46 and counting
:angel:

Treasa's photo
Sun 05/03/09 12:39 PM
Hi all, I'm here to make new friends. Have a great week!!!
P.S. Kojak, can you add a smiley with an umbrella, It's been raining for 2 weeks where I live and that is the forecast for the upcoming week as well. Just a suggestion.

Treasa's photo
Sun 05/03/09 12:19 PM
May I ask, honestly, how many people (those reading this) have actually found someone that they date from this web site? Or is this just a place to vent? I am truely looking to find someone to share the rest of my life with.

Treasa's photo
Sun 05/03/09 10:38 AM
Hi guys and gals, I'm doing better today. I just need the sun to shine for a few hours. I have a new diagnosis, pssd, post sun shine disorder. It is going on two weeks of clouds and rain, I need the sun to shine, it helps. Strange huh? My next big kicker is that my grandson who went to the dr 4 out of 6 week days, He's 1, has surgery on Tues to have tubes in his ears. Hopefully we'll all feel better after he gets over this.

Treasa's photo
Thu 04/30/09 03:42 PM
How have you gotten throught the last 4 years carold?

Treasa's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:02 PM
Jerry, known him since I was 8 years old, became the love of my life and I knew he was when we were quite young. GOD brought us together and we were married almost 28 years. I married young, 16, lots of other issues to fill in here for you to get the whole picture, but I WAS a virgin bride, don't hear that too often huh. 2 years July 20, the day after my son-in-law and day before my son's birthdays. GOD knew when to take him home. As an old rock legent sings, I WILL SURVIVE!!!!

Treasa's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:41 AM
Hello all, I'm new here so here goes. I'm 46 and counting

Treasa's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:26 AM
Edited by Treasa on Thu 04/30/09 11:27 AM
that goes to show you how new I am at this, I thought only you would be able to read it, oh well

Treasa's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:47 AM
Thanks for the support. I nearly cried my eyes out last night. It's been a while since I cried like that. I guess lonely just hit really hard last night. I "Need" someone in my life, I have a 1 year old grandson, but that's not what I'm talking about. I need someone to talk to who can carry on an adult conversation, if I decide I want to just run and get a soda, they're ok with it and will go with me. I have gotten used to being alone now, it will be an adjustment having someone in my life again, but I know I am ready to move forward. Thanks again.

Treasa's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:13 AM
I still dream about him almost every night. I dream of him off and on all night long. Most of the dreams when I'm about to wake up, I always turn over to see if he's there. I am ready to move on with life, I think. My kids who are grown don't think that the net is the place to find someone, but there is no one locally I'd date.