Community > Posts By > Treasa

Treasa's photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:48 PM

LOL I hate snakes :)

you're not alone in that. i went to bills dads house the other day, they went to the barn to doctor a foundered horse, they both walked by a 6 ft black snake, and of course i am squeeling "SNAKE, SNAKE!!!"
where, they asked, well we just walked right by it didn't we, ahhh men. between bill and i we finally got it killed, it had slipped out of view but i found it again. yuck.

Treasa's photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:42 PM
:angel: i'm back from dragging the water hose about half way down my drive. too dark and afraid of snakes lurking in the bushes

Treasa's photo
Tue 06/23/09 07:14 PM
is it just the 2 of us betty? i really do need to water

Treasa's photo
Tue 06/23/09 07:12 PM
:angel: is there going to be a turn over this evening, i would like participate, but i really need to stretch 600 ft of water hose to water my plantstears maybe tears or sweat will work as well

Treasa's photo
Tue 06/23/09 06:00 AM

Hi Treasa, prayers sent. Keep us posted.

Landon still has pneumonia as of yesterday morning, but is doing much better, they started him on a new med to help boost him over this hump that keeps growing(just a slang phrase, no real hump) he has had pneumonia at least a dozen times since he was born 14 1/2 months ago. he is also cutting his one year molars as well as other teeth, so lots going on with my little man. later

Treasa's photo
Tue 06/23/09 05:51 AM
:angel: morning everyone (i don't think anyone is on here yet), but i was up before 6 this morning planting flowers, i know, it's a bit late in the summer heat to be planting, but they were given to me and i wanted to get them in the ground. it's supposed to be at least 96 this afternoon, so i know i'll have to give them a drink this evening. that's alright, i love my flowersflowerforyou flowers i'll try to catch someone later, :angel:

Treasa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 08:18 PM
:angel: You on here carol?

Treasa's photo
Fri 06/19/09 11:03 AM

Hey girlie missed you I'll be on after work have a good day :)

:angel: To everyone reading this: if you pray, please pray for my grandson Landon and for me(believe me I need it, since i baby sit all week) he was sick on wed so i took him to the dr. they started another round of 3 shots in 3 days, lungs sounded clear, but had bronchitis, so i took him back today for evaluation and he now has pheumonia. seasonal allergies are what is making him sick, i know that because his mom and dad both have allergies, and the fact that i mowed the other day when he was outside with me and after that, he got sick, so yes it is partly my fault. I am a big girl and can admit when i have done something wrong. anyway, please pray for us. thanks:angel:

Treasa's photo
Thu 06/18/09 08:33 PM
:angel: hi carol

Treasa's photo
Wed 06/17/09 01:31 PM
:angel: just popping in to say HELLO and let everyone know I'm ok, i've just been really busy. will check back in later on. have a good one.:angel:

Treasa's photo
Wed 06/10/09 07:20 PM
well, i'm gonna go to bed too. talk to you later.

Treasa's photo
Wed 06/10/09 07:17 PM
yes it is, and he has asked to go the races in tulsa this sat evening, i told him yes. he has been really good to me. hard to find a good man. he is a good one

Treasa's photo
Wed 06/10/09 07:15 PM

:angel: anyone still up?

Hey girlie how yah doing :)

wonderful

Treasa's photo
Wed 06/10/09 07:13 PM

Hi teresa
Hows your Grandson feeling?

His mom kept him home today, which was a break, i got a lot accomplished. He's just teething, and the fact that the meds that they gave him, well gave him you know what. I got him some teething tablets today. $6 bucks for a small bottle. but apparently they must work pretty good, the beeper went off at walmart so i didn't steal them. i paid for them before attempting to leave, just the scanner that beeped. she said he didn't sleep last night, i hope tomorrow is a good day for the both of us. Well, i just wanted to check in and see how everyone was. I know i've not been on here much lately, but i met a guy and we've seen each other every day for the last 19 days. I told him we need to take a few days away from each other so he can get some rest. He has to get up at 4am to go to work, while i get in another 4 hrs. not fair to him and i told him so. I recommended that we not see each other sun-thurs just so he could get enough rest to make it through the week, he didn't agree, said maybe 2 or 3 days at the most would be good 4 him. I think he really likes me, but i'm not in love with him, but i do really like him a lot.

Treasa's photo
Wed 06/10/09 07:06 PM
are they slammed on the ground or up against the car

Treasa's photo
Wed 06/10/09 07:05 PM
was wondering if anyone was awake, just getting ready to sign off. how was your day?

Treasa's photo
Wed 06/10/09 07:02 PM
:angel: anyone still up?

Treasa's photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:57 AM
Good, got Landon back to sleep, he's been kind of sick, the med's the dr put him on gives him diareah??? not right, but you know what i mean, already 2 times before 9am. YUCK!!! its just nice to have quiet for a few minutes. he wont sleep long though. just wanted to check to see if any one was on this morning, HAVE A GREAT DAYflowers TERESA:angel:

Treasa's photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:53 AM
:angel: Good morning Betty

Treasa's photo
Mon 06/08/09 05:43 PM
GOOD NIGHT ALL, TERESA:angel:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 19 20